Has this type of loader been built in technic? i dont know the exact english name for it but if i translate the swedish name its called a "rearloader"

I think it is an iconic machine here in sweden, and if i ever get a lot of yellow parts, i think i will build one.

Let me know what you think about the machine, and if you have seen something like it in technic.

DSCN4776.jpg

642.jpg

VolvoLM64201.jpg

I have never seen an official set of this kind of machine. But I don't have that much knowledge, though.

The closest to this that I know about, is the 8235 Front End Loader:

8235-1-B-1-01.jpg

EDIT - you got there faster, Alasdair :laugh: those 2 are fan MOC's, aren't they?

Edited by Error404

Yup, just seen Zoli's yellow one at the recent exhibition.

Edited by Lipko

EDIT - you got there faster, Alasdair :laugh: those 2 are fan MOC's, aren't they?

Yeb....well there on brickshelf so I am guessing they are.

One of these loaders is basically a tractor turned around,so it should not be too hard to make one. :blush:

I was a bit disappointed when I saw what kind of Volvo BM this topic contained questions about, I was hoping it was the tractor :laugh:

I'm not too keen on this, uh, back end loader? Back loader? I'm more into the tractor :laugh:

One of these loaders is basically a tractor turned around,so it should not be too hard to make one. :blush:

Yeah, isn't that the sole basic of this machine? A tractor with the cabin and front loader turned backwards? :laugh:

oh wow, I really like the mechanisms! you should go ahead and make it anyway! Its different. :classic:

I have never seen an official set of this kind of machine. But I don't have that much knowledge, though.

The closest to this that I know about, is the 8235 Front End Loader:

8853 from 1988 would be a closer match to what you are looking for. The loader arms go down the sides of the cab and it also has rear wheel steel.. I don't have it, but it was a nice mid-range set.

Ah, I've just briefly seen a pic of that one. Didn't remember it. Yeah, that's probably the closest you can come, although it doesn't look very big.