Curtis

Wait...I thought I joined Ameribricks!?!?!

:laugh:

Hi, my name is Curtis and my recent interest in Lego was sparked by my 3 year old daughter. My wife calls it a phase. I haven't been into Lego since my childhood space police and race car sets. I have one of the Technic F1 cars from later in life, but that was due to my interest in F1 more than Lego. Fast forward to now and it seems I'm all-in with Lego and so far without a true direction. Technic, Creator, Marvel, City... I'm all over the map.

Curtis

Maybe you are a little bit early for April fools day 2014?! Welcome to Eurobricks for now ;)

Welcome to EB :classic: Good to hear you have a diverse interest in the hobby! My personal favorite is the Marvel line. The figures are all brilliant and the builds, for the most part, are interesting and look really nice :thumbup:

Welcome to EURObricks :laugh:

There are a lot of themes to choose from, so it is up to you :classic:

Thanks everyone!

Spider-Man: I agree! The Iron Man and Avenger/Hulk sets are great! I’ve not yet purchased any others…trying to pace myself.

Brickington: Have not yet tried an Architecture set. Thought about the White House a couple times though. Or that Water Fall one looks cool.

Bjtpro: You’re right! My daughter loves the City Passenger Train. I was never into trains as a child, but Lego trains are so much more fun than traditional trains in my opinion.

Curtis