Sign in to follow this  
JINZONINGEN73

Toyfair 2007 Bionicle Set Images

Really, you can't say they have 'amazing' builds. Gadunka is a pile of joints and Hydraxon is an oversized canister sets. Maxilos also has a messed up build, so there's really nothing amazing here.

He can, he just did! :-D

Well everyone's diffrent and are going to like diffrent sets.

Still amazed by Hewkii, i am SOOOO geting him. My order of the mahri up to now.

1. Defiently Hewkii

2. Jaller

3. Matoro

4. Hahli

5. Kongu

6. Nuparu.

Really, you can't say they have 'amazing' builds. Gadunka is a pile of joints and Hydraxon is an oversized canister sets. Maxilos also has a messed up build, so there's really nothing amazing here.

I was alluding to the fact that Gadunka's build is closer to the older technic BIONICLE sets than the 2006 Titans were. 2006 began the trend of using a Piraka body, at least Gadunka uses a few of them. I find the build interesting, which makes me thing its pretty darn good. What I look for in Titans (besdies simple design quality and looks) is interesting builds that I haven't seen before. Axonn from 2006 lacked that a little, being a giant Piraka. Hydraxon, however, has a lot of tubes in him, and I like his looks.

That was my qualm with Maxilos. He look good, but his build is lacking, being composed of pistons and Rahkshi arms.

Mahri, for me:

1. Jaller, a defenite buy and better than Jaller Inika.

2. Hewkii

3. Hahli

4. Matoro

5. Nuparu

6. Kongu, can't stand the double chaingun.

VK

You guys seen this and this They look like Bionicle promo sets. I found them on brickset. The first one doesn't catch my interest, but I really like the second one.

Yes, I seen those a while ago. I also like the red one. Since everyone else is doing it,

MAHRI LIST

1. Hewkii - for definite

2. Hahli

3. Kongu

4. Nuparu

5. Matoro

6. Jaller

Yes- obiously quite afew people like hewkii and jaller. Not sure about kongu, matoro or hahli, and i don't like nuparu. Shame really.

Yes- obiously quite afew people like hewkii and jaller. Not sure about kongu, matoro or hahli, and i don't like nuparu. Shame really.

Hewkii is flat out awesome, even though he looks sort of villainish. Actually, that is probably why he is so cool now that I think about it.

My list:

1. Hewkii

2.Nuparu

3.Jaller

4. Hahli

5.Kongu

6.Matoro

Wasn't one the first Toa and Sarda?

-ZotS

No, its going to be Sarda, Idris, and a canister sized character (not a Toa though...)

At least thats what BZP says. No pictures have been found.

And there's another figure, which is a third promo set.. right?

Shakar

And thre's another figure, which is a third promo set.. right?

Shakar

I have no idea... :-/

Oh.

I guess you guys should see these pics?

-ZotS

FINALLY! Decent pictures! The Mahri are just getting better and better.

I must say that the box art designers do darn good job at making the sets look nice. To bad they arn't in charge of the storyline, cause they'd do alot better! :-P

Amusing how the CG box images make a pure crud set look good. But it doesn't matter what they look like on the box. The sets themselves are still awful.

No, its going to be Sarda, Idris, and a canister sized character (not a Toa though...)

At least thats what BZP says. No pictures have been found.

Yeah- since when did anybody listen to them anyway? It's so full of rumors and lies it's unreal.

Those pictures of amazon are great- does not change my mind on anything though, still hewkii and jaller firmly for me. *y*

WOW, finally a really cool gimmick.

I like jaller the most, that sword looks kickass. X-D