Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 3 - Are You Still There?

So you are Vanilla Townie, Claire?

That's what I'm saying.

What investigation are you talking about? And why are you still waiting on the results? If it was some type of ability, it's results should have been given to you with the start of the new day.

As for you're reason for voting Wendy--that's one of the main concerns I have of you. "Wendy was questioning me openly" is a reason to vote for her? This is the problem--that you see yourself to be above the law, and anyone who questions you gets a vote. And a scum above the law is equally powerful.

I don't really have to spell this out for you do I? The town has investigation abilities at night. See my reply to Adrianno.

As for you're reason for voting Wendy--that's one of the main concerns I have of you. "Wendy was questioning me openly" is a reason to vote for her? This is the problem--that you see yourself to be above the law, and anyone who questions you gets a vote. And a scum above the law is equally powerful.

Exactly. This is the most scummiest behaviour. If you are town you have nothing to hide and you can convince everybody of your innocence without expelling another townie.

I don't really have to spell this out for you do I? The town has investigation abilities at night. See my reply to Adrianno.

Sorry I'm new to this, and I don't know what abilities there are. And more importantly if you are the town investigator then you're doing a really bad job at it. The two people you voted for were town. And even if you're town, you are not helping in the slightest to take down scum, which leads me to think that you are not town, but in fact scum.

That's unfortunate; I really thought Wendy would flip scum. :sceptic: Craig too seemed town to me; hence of course why he was expelled. Interesting that neither I nor Claire have been expelled during the night quite yet. :look:

In any case, we may have more to go on a bit later in the day. I'll keep y'all posted. :thumbup:

The following names appear twice on the list:

Tamamono, LegoDad, Antonio, Kristel and Jamesn.

Out of these people Tamamono and LegoDad voted both quite early. Antonio, Kristel and Jamesn however were late® with their votes. If we do not have a good candidate for today, I suggest we take a look at what these kids did the last two days.

Sorry I'm late to class. My dog ate my alarm clock. :wacko:

Yesterday, I switched my vote from Simone to Wendy because Cameron told me I should, seeing as voting for Simone didn't get us near a lynch but Wendy was his favourite scum-read. And I paid attention to him.

I'd have been perfectly happy with a no-lynch, and since we don't have many, if any, investigation, tracking, watching, etc. results to go on, I don't see why a no-lynch is such a bad thing. Better to lose one to scum overnight than to have scum expel one and us expel someone with only the vaguest of suspicions to go by.

Cameron, I think you're leading us astray.

As this has been discussed over and over again. It's better to know that somebody is town, even by expelling him, as you can learn from his/her alignment, even if it is later on. It's a shame that we did not catch any scum yet, they seem to hide pretty good. Obviously even our vig, tracker, protector and investigator do not get any clues. Let's wait if Claire says the truth and if we all get to know the investigation results of the last night(s). And what we can learn from that.

Claire is either in genuine contact with the investigator or is trying to stall us. We should wait to see what she has to stay for herself but if it is a load of crap, which I suspect it is, she will face the consequences of her actions.

What everyone needs to understand here is that if the Black Mesas know who the investigator is, then there take him/her out. So no one is going to just say: "I'm the town investigator!"

What everyone needs to understand here is that if the Black Mesas know who the investigator is, then there take him/her out. So no one is going to just say: "I'm the town investigator!"

Exactly

Claire speak up, so we will hear you out... one more time

I'd have been perfectly happy with a no-lynch, and since we don't have many, if any, investigation, tracking, watching, etc. results to go on, I don't see why a no-lynch is such a bad thing. Better to lose one to scum overnight than to have scum expel one and us expel someone with only the vaguest of suspicions to go by.

Cameron, I think you're leading us astray.

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. While I did try to prevent Bud's lynch once he started towntelling, the Wendy lynch was 100% my fault, and I'm perfectly willing to take all blame for it.

Claire is either in genuine contact with the investigator or is trying to stall us. We should wait to see what she has to stay for herself but if it is a load of crap, which I suspect it is, she will face the consequences of her actions.

I can confirm that there is a investigator and that he is in contact with Claire.

I can confirm that there is a investigator and that he is in contact with Claire.

Hopefully we can gain some useful information from this. The issue is this could make Claire a target for the scum. I would not be surprised to see here expelled tonight.

Seriously? I'll say this in public, I thought you were a scum and that's why I didn't tell you any info. But now you are apparently not, shoot me a pm please. :wink:

Edited by Brickington

:wall:

Wait, I thought you weren't allowed to edit votes. I only edited to change know to now. Megabloks that. :facepalm:

Ricky, this editing thing just isn't sinking in is it? It's ok, it's why we're here to learn. I am not stalling on the investigator, I just haven't heard anything, maybe they're taking a nap. I don't necessarily have to be the mouthpiece for them, I'm sure others could voice the outcome of last nights actions, but if it will help prove that I'm town and just bad and figuring out who's scum so far, then so be it.

Wait, I thought you weren't allowed to edit votes. I only edited to change know to now. Megabloks that. :facepalm:

This is going to get you killed one day, penalty votes are not a good way to die. Read the rules!

This is going to get you killed one day, penalty votes are not a good way to die. Read the rules!

I for some reason can't learn this lesson. But I think I have learned after this last one. :sadnew:

Please read the rules carefully, we don't want any townie dying just because the failed to read the rules. Another idea is to read up on old games stories. This would help us, history repeats it self a lot. Also just having a basic under standing of common mafia roles will help us find the scum.

Man I am really late today, but it was a hell of a concert last night I could not miss it...

I thought Wendy was not Black Mesa scum... But the thing that puzzles me is the fact that we cant seem to figure out even one scum with any degree of certainty. I will need to find a little more evidence before casting my vote today...

Ricky, this editing thing just isn't sinking in is it? It's ok, it's why we're here to learn. I am not stalling on the investigator, I just haven't heard anything, maybe they're taking a nap. I don't necessarily have to be the mouthpiece for them, I'm sure others could voice the outcome of last nights actions, but if it will help prove that I'm town and just bad and figuring out who's scum so far, then so be it.

Has the investigator talked to you yet? It's been an awfully long time - seems like the investigator might have been blocked. Do we have any other information roles with useful results from last night?

apertureacademy1.png

8567601382_fd4b2efbaf_c.jpg

8566503875_196b566b83_c.jpg

8566504227_7ce756c6ea_c.jpg

8567602640_b9d47e2ed9_c.jpg

apertureacademy3.png

Please note that any appearance of danger is merely a device to enhance your learning experience.

Please also note that a second rule violation will result in a failing mark on your permanent record,

followed by death.

apertureacademy3.png

Voting is now open.

With 17 players left, it takes 9 for a successful expulsion.

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Sorry Ricky, pretty darn sure you were town too.

Anyway, I hope that the investigator isn't going to get mad at me for going ahead with last night's results, but with voting now open, it has been a long time. They were able to find a Black Mesa Infiltration Guide in the locker of Simone. So I guess someone has some explaining to do.

Now I know what's coming next. "Why should we trust you, Claire?" Well, here is my guarantee. If Simone is lynched because of these results(which I'm truly hoping happens), and I'm wrong and this person has lied to me, you have my full permission to lynch me on Day 4 for my stupidity and gullibility, no questions asked. If I'm right, and the investigator has received these results and has not lied to me(aka I'm not getting totally railroaded) hopefully people will look past the first couple days where we got it wrong and start to believe me. Our information will only get better as the week goes on and I feel we are in the right direction now.

Since voting is open, I will go ahead and:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

First, was the above picture last night’s actions? I don't understand in any way why Ricky was killed?

Secondly, Claire don't lie.

I don't know anything about this "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" whatsoever. I don't have any idea how that would even affect the game at all, nor do I know how it would be placed in my locker-since that doesn’t seem to be any type of ability—other then you trying to me look bad. Clearly you are making up rumors to try and save yourself.

You claim to be VT. Mesa are known to do that. You now claim that I've got a Mesa book in my locker. Again making up lies. And you claim to be in contact with the investigator--liar. If there is an investigator, we would be getting information from someone--other than you--that is even remotely backing up your enormous claims. I understand why the investigator needs to stay secrete, but why in the world would they only be telling you the information? And why would none of this information be making it to the class without going through you?!

And you're grantee is ridiculous. You vote me out tonight, and that's another town gone because of Claire. Why would you take that risk? Claire has already voted out two town people--with her so called "information" from the investigator! Her track record is terrible.

You can bad mouth me as much as you want! But honey--don't you dare make up lies about me!

Vote: Claire Standish (LegoDad)

Marvelous. :laugh: I was really convinced Simone was scum yesterday, but today she seemed to drop some towntells here and there; luckily she flipped scum anyway. :thumbup:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

You claim to be VT. Mesa are known to do that. You now claim that I've got a Mesa book in my locker. Again making up lies. And you claim to be in contact with the investigator--liar. If there is an investigator, we would be getting information from someone--other than you--that is even remotely backing up your enormous claims. I understand why the investigator needs to stay secrete, but why in the world would they only be telling you the information? And why would none of this information be making it to the class without going through you?!

Because Claire has been consistently town all game. I don't think the investigator would want to go around spilling his role to everyone - much less scummos like you. :wink:

Oh, and it's not just Claire. The deceased Ricky (rest in pieces :sadnew:) and I also know who the investigator is and what her results are.

And you're grantee is ridiculous. You vote me out tonight, and that's another town gone because of Claire. Why would you take that risk? Claire has already voted out two town people--with her so called "information" from the investigator! Her track record is terrible.

You can bad mouth me as much as you want! But honey--don't you dare make up lies about me!

Vote: Claire Standish (LegoDad)

Hold up there sugar, you're missing some serious logic here. If you're town, one of the investigator and Claire (probably both) is scum. I know who both are, and will stop at nothing to make sure they're lynched one after another. Since there are only probably ~5 scum, there is no real reason not to lynch you; it's a mislynch and we can afford it. If anything, if you're town, you'll want to selfvote, because it catches two scum for the price of one townie. It's the town thing to do, Simone, vote yourself. :sweet:

Ricky was killed because he edited another comment.

I'm not taking a risk. At worst, I'm expelled from school :thumbdown: and the stoners and goths think I'm cool. :thumbup: At best, I'm vindicated. :thumbup: Unfortunately I'm trying to send another hottie cheerleader home. :thumbdown: