DurinIV

Greetings, fellow BlockHeads!

I'm a renewed BlockHead in San Jose, California.

My current BigBuild project is a modified Helm's Deep, pics to be posted as Milestones are reached.

I need a little HELP, however: I'm hunting for rock-wall pieces, predominantly 'medium-' and 'dark-stone grey'. There are a few styles out there (measuring 2x6x10, 3x6x10, and 4x6x10 (deep x tall x wide)), but I can't put my fingers on them for a "Reasonable" per-brick price. Anyone who can point me in the right direction, please feel free to speak up... :grin:

post-43053-0-15410700-1362790676_thumb.jpgpost-43053-0-22334800-1362790677_thumb.jpgpost-43053-0-83836500-1362790677_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Have you tried Bricklink.com yet? That's probably your best option for those parts. :classic:

How close are you to a Lego store? They sometimes have those parts in the Pick-a-Brick wall, but you'll only be able to fit so many in a cup.

(But then you could stuff the rest of the cup up with other needful pieces.)

Thanks Doc, I'll take a look at bricklink.

I DO have a Lego Store fairly nearby, but their Pick-A-Brick wall is pretty 'vanilla'; lots of super-common stuff, almost nothing 'esoteric'. I WILL be filling a couple of cups with a variety of Medium Stone Grey 1-by's... :wink:

You should try the De Anza flea market. There are two dealers there each month that I visit. And I can guarantee that I've seen those pieces frequently.