Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

Ricky did share his number earlier, but I do love some Chick-Fil-A.

We are the Aperture Chickens and I as the mascot am a chicken and you say you like Chick-Fil-A? How dare you? That restaurant eats us!?!

It's almost time to vote, so since most of us have said our hello's, we're going to have to get down to business. Throw whatever you've noticed on the table. It's my opinion that a few of you have been a bit boisterous and repetitive, which doesn't particularly help.

However, since it's day one, we're going to have to make a decision based on virtually nothing. The good news is that we've got forty-eight hours to go until the end of this day, so I suggest that we don't immediately jump to our conclusion.

I have my suspicions as well... Like Father Chicken said, "It's the quiet ones you got to look out for.."

He's on my radar - the last two times he's spoken up, he's effectively said nothing and he only revealed his student number on his second post after Claire raised the question about the numbers and after someone else (Cameron) did so.

I have gave you my number, what else do you want? If you didn't hear, my number is 09.

Also, why would you want to not come back to Aperture Academy, Home of the Cocks?

Pay attention, guys. I asked Bud, not Ricky, about his number. And I'm the stoned one here?

So that I don't have to hear the band, jocks and cheerleaders yell out "Go COCKS". At least the earphones muffle out most of it.

Pay attention, guys. I asked Bud, not Ricky, about his number. And I'm the stoned one here?

So that I don't have to hear the band, jocks and cheerleaders yell out "Go COCKS". At least the earphones muffle out most of it.

No team spirit, tells us something doesn't it? A little suspicious isn't it?

Sorry, I had you quoting someone else.

As to the chicken, no I don't think lack of team spirit is suspicious, I think that blabbing all day long about nothing is.

No team spirit, tells us something doesn't it? A little suspicious isn't it?

Not really, I've already mentioned a couple of times that I'm here because the old man made me come back. I have no interest in whether or not any team makes it to the finals.

*Stands up and walks to the front of the class*

I hereby present my geeky analysis so far.

Out of 22 students,

72.72% (16) revealed their student numbers.

27.27% (6) did not.

Coincidence?

Of the 16 that revealed,

93.75% are numbers between 1 and 18

6.25% are numbers in the hundredths (666)

7+2+7+2 = 18

2+7+2+7 = 18

Largest numeral revealed so far - 18

Coincidence?

6 students did not reveal their numbers till this point in time.

~6% of the students that revealed their numbers which is in the hundredths.

The number revealed is 666

6%

Coincidence?

The Class of 1984 (Updated)

Bob - Sloane - 01

Kristel - Craig - 03

badboytje88 - Michael - 04

Hamerstein NWC - Bob - 05

Tamamono - Cameron - 07

Fred Daniel Yam - William - 08

Brickington - Ricky - 09

mostlytechnic - Mary - 10

esurient - Lucy - 11

Jedi Master Brick - Burton - 12

PsyKater - Adriano - 13

-obelix- - Chuckie - 14

jamesn - Allisom - 15

purpearljelllyblob - Brian - 16

LegoDad - Claire - 18

Antonio - John - 666

wedge09 - Wendy - ??

debricker - Newton - ??

clanure - Andrew - ??

Mencot - Davy - ??

Tohst - Bud - ??

Captain Nemo - Simone - ??

Back to studying,

Brian "Brain" Johnson

Wow, Brian, that's pretty cool! You are smart! You guys say babbling all day won't find the Black Mesa, but it doesn't mean it's bad. I just want to be social-able. If you guys want me to shut up, say so and you guys can feel free to start asking as many questions as you seem fit. Let the interrogating begin!

*Stands up and walks to the front of the class*

6.25% are numbers in the hundredths (666)

The number revealed is 666

6%

Coincidence?

Antonio - John - 666

Err...I'm going to go out on a serious limb here, but I'm pretty sure that he was joking when he said his number was 666. Which means that seven haven't revealed their number. Which ruins your analysis. Sorry.

Unvote: Craig Anheiser (Kristel)

Vote: Allison Reynolds (jamesn)

Edited by Brickington

Err....what?

Not only did you magically edit your words, but the unvote is supposed to go before your "vote". I also didn't even see you vote for Craig.

Not only did you magically edit your words, but the unvote is supposed to go before your "vote". I also didn't even see you vote for Craig.

All fixed!

:wall: :wall:

You're not supposed to edit your posts!

The chicken has me scratching my head, and I don't think it's the feathers. On another note, what about Craig has your wanting to vote him out?

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademy3.png

apertureacademyr.png

Don't edit your posts.

Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Accordingly, Ricky Sanders (Brickington) has received a 5 vote penalty.

During this penalty period, a second violation has occurred, but as the first penalty was being posted at the time, this will go unpunished. Any further violation will result in immediate death.

This also cancels the contents of the post, so the original vote still stands, from prior to both edits.

All fixed!

:hmpf:

Review the rules before the rules review you.

I say we look how they dress. Obviously, John 'I'm on a ' Bender, Jeanie 'sit and spin' Beuller, Evil Chuckie Miller and Davey OsBONE should be suspect. I mean, just look at them. I thought this was a good school.

Continuing to review the comments of the day, Bud Fox (Tohst) also edited a post and has been awarded a 5 vote penalty.

But you can by their actions. Wanna let us know why you still haven't told us what you're student number is?

Because I don't answer to stoners. If you have an accusation, make it. But remember school doesn't last forever and you're going to need a job at a place that doesn't do drug testing.

-Bud

:hmpf: Really great job, Ricky. I suspect scum/lazy town are going to bandwagon onto him now; although he's been null thus far. I can see it now; our poor cocky mascot getting butchered for nothing. :wall:

To be honest, I don't really have any reads yet. Gun to my head, I'd lynch Davey, but even that's not a concrete read. To be honest, he's going to flip town more likely than not too. Can everyone please speak up? :sceptic:

Yikes, sorry guys, I am very stupid at the moment. :ugh:

I think this is all a ploy to throw us off his track! Genius!

I think this is all a ploy to throw us off his track! Genius!

Somehow I just think he's insanely confused.