LegoCityMann

The Servo Showdown!

Looks like 'ER0L' is laying down the challenge now, AWESOME early 1920's style gas station.....you are capturing the period perfectly ! :wink:

Brick On Battle On everyone ! :grin:

:cry_sad: I don't I will be able to finish or compete with ER0L or "The Tiger" , mostly because I don't have the peices to keep the roof one color.

:cry_sad: I don't I will be able to finish or compete with ER0L or "The Tiger" , mostly because I don't have the peices to keep the roof one color.

Still give it your best shot.....Brick On Battle On ! :classic:

Started work on mine this afternoon. 32x32 is more of a challenge than I expected! Basic frame and pumps done. Interior and details still to do. Hopefully get it finished this weekend. No pics until it's done though!

Cheers

Rog

Started work on mine this afternoon. 32x32 is more of a challenge than I expected! Basic frame and pumps done. Interior and details still to do. Hopefully get it finished this weekend. No pics until it's done though!

Cheers

Rog

Ah, the art of war......keeping things from the enemy eh ? :laugh:

I'm still wondering how many of us are doing battle in this contest ? :wink:

I've got a question about rules of the contest! The size limitation is 32x32. Is a little overhang allowed for elements not on the ground?

I finalized my entry last night now just have to find time today to take some photo's.

We are waiting....... :grin:

Let's see how 'Aussie BJ' fires their salvo in this battle eh ? :wink:

That was very quick Rog, hate to see what you could do in a week :look:

I finalized my entry last night now just have to find time today to take some photo's.

When I have more time I come up with monsters like the fire HQ. In this case a weekend is plenty of time for a 32x32!

I had a dopey moment when I read your comment that you "...have to find time today..." and thought you'd better get a move on as it's getting late - then I remembered that you're already in tomorrow!

Cheers

Rog

Ah yes a time machine I have and tomorrow's lotto numbers are 31, 2, 5, lol. And Red Bull have won the F1!!!

It's 10am Sunday morning here. Lotto is not on till tomorrow and F1 doesn't start for a few hours (if its not raining Thanks Melbourne!)

Ah yes a time machine I have and tomorrow's lotto numbers are 31, 2, 5, lol. And Red Bull have won the F1!!!

It's 10am Sunday morning here. Lotto is not on till tomorrow and F1 doesn't start for a few hours (if its not raining Thanks Melbourne!)

The F1's not on until 1400 Sunday here - about 0100 Monday for you? - so don't tell me who won before then...!

Cheers

Rog

May as well post a teaser shot too....

Hopefully post my full entry tonight.

IMG_6440%20(Medium).JPG

Ha ha ha I love your use of depth to shroud the detail of your Gas sation until we get the full post!

Great, I like the style of your station LCM! That tank is a great idea, too. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

There isn't much time for me to build right now, but hopefully I'll finish my station next weekend. At least I've got all the parts needed now (hopefully :wink:).

Keep it up guys! :thumbup: