WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 7 to 9 Building Contest

Bingo :wink:. That's the whole point, yes. Make a vig for one of the CMF figs from those series, then just take the fig out for the photo.

Thank you Cecilie. :sweet:

Hi Whitefang, thanks for all the answers to the questions. I wasn't quite sure with your answer above. Can I just confirm that you are allowed to link to an outside gallery with pics of the vignette with the intended minifig in it?

I'm also not sure what you mean by "deeplinks within the entries thread". What are deeplinks?

Yes, a subtle hyperlink to an outside gallery with the actual representation of the minifigure is allowed. Deeplink refer to embedding an image into a forum post where it can be display for viewing. Hope it clarifies.

Bingo :wink:. That's the whole point, yes. Make a vig for one of the CMF figs from those series, then just take the fig out for the photo.

Try the respective entry thread :wink:

Thanks! Time to get working. :D

hi, is it possible to change one of the entries already posted, if it's done before the end of the contest?

hi, is it possible to change one of the entries already posted, if it's done before the end of the contest?

Yes, it's possible. You may do so by doing in the same original posting. You are strongly enouraged not to do it at the very last minute.

To all participants,

I will like to take this moment to remind all of you that it is your own responsibility to ensure and check that your entry meet the rules of the respective category. Failure to comply will lead to your disqualification of your entry. I may or may not be able to advise all of the participants due to some constrains on my end. Therefore, if you have any questions pertaining to your entry, I strongly encourage you to post them in this discussion thread or drop me a PM to enquire.

I have also noticed that some of the entries are having broken links in your submitted post. Kindly ensure and make sure that the images are up and ready before the contest deadline is up.

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to more of your creative entries!

WhiteFang

Uhm, this has nothing to do with the contest itself, but: The white knight fig in the promotional image for the context, it does not exist for real, does it? With a dog on the shield?

Uhm, this has nothing to do with the contest itself, but: The white knight fig in the promotional image for the context, it does not exist for real, does it? With a dog on the shield?

Nope, this minifigure is not an actual design of any CMFs but it is more of a representation of a hybrid combination from Series 7 to 9. Courtesy of Brickthing's creativity.

Wait I really don't get it, so say I am building for the series 9 category, does this mean I cannot use any series 9 minifigures or accessories in my build?

Thanks, White Fang! I'll fix my Series 8 & 9 entries!

--Mr. Bill

Edited by Mr Bill

Thanks, White Fang! I'll fix my Series 8 & 9 entries!

--Mr. Bill

No worries. Glad to be of help too. Meanwhile, post is moved into this discussion topic.

Excuse this post, but I'm not sure how the time on your post relates to my time.

Entries topics for all three categories are now locked.

Voting topics will be up shortly.

Voting topics are up and is according to schedule! Please show your support. Before you vote, please read the voting rules carefully.

Thank you for your attention.

So when is the Series 10 contest? :laugh:

Not too sure, maybe somewhere in the near future, I supposed! :tongue:

Aw what? Darn it, I thought the deadline was midnight tonight (the 13th here).

Sorry that you have missed it. It has always been a tradition that the deadline finished at 1200hrs at Singapore time and WhiteFang has also kindly extended the deadline for another week as well.