Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I just bought Surge and Stormer, and I've encountered a common problem: The printing on both their visors is too high, such that it covers up the eye holes on the helmet, ruining the looks of two otherwise great figures. Has anyone faced a similar problem? Any idea if I can get replacements from Lego? I own Furno XL, and his visor's printing is perfect.

That's strange. I just checked my Stormer and Surge again, and their visors were fine.

I guess you can get replacements by LEGO in that case. Can you make pictures of the visors?

I just bought Surge and Stormer, and I've encountered a common problem: The printing on both their visors is too high, such that it covers up the eye holes on the helmet, ruining the looks of two otherwise great figures. Has anyone faced a similar problem? Any idea if I can get replacements from Lego? I own Furno XL, and his visor's printing is perfect.

Same here. I can live with it, though since I can still see the eyes. How high is it?

Kalhiki

Update Brain Attack Game to the newest version with summer sets.

Are you referring to the website version, to the iOS, Android or Windows app?

-Gata signoff.png

I got my S@H yesterday. Frost Beast is pretty cool but he feels too..cartoony to me...I don't know. Surge and Stormer are awesome, though I feel their weapons are lacking. I don't like Surge's lightning weapon or Stormer's sword very much, and Stormer's shield looks incomplete to me.

So I revamped the weapons: I kept Laval's sword for Stormer (like I planned), I revamped his shield, while Surge got a smaller version of Furno's sword (think the one from the Black Brain pack, but with different colours).

Same here. I can live with it, though since I can still see the eyes. How high is it?

Kalhiki

I can live with Stormer's since it barely fits over the bottom of his eyes, but Surge's is terrible. It covers about half his eyes when you look at it head-on. You can even see the gap at the lower part of the visor, where the print is supposed to meet the tip of the visor piece, there's an empty gap instead.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

I can live with Stormer's since it barely fits over the bottom of his eyes, but Surge's is terrible. It covers about half his eyes when you look at it head-on. You can even see the gap at the lower part of the visor, where the print is supposed to meet the tip of the visor piece, there's an empty gap instead.

Ah. Yes. That's the same as mine. I imagine it's a running problem since we both have it, so I'm not sure a replacement will guarantee it being correct.

Hopefully later releases of the figure will have this fixed? One can hope.

Kalhiki

Are you referring to the website version, to the iOS, Android or Windows app?

-Gata signoff.png

To both. Website and Android app are both unupdated and I don't know how to do this.

Ah. Yes. That's the same as mine. I imagine it's a running problem since we both have it, so I'm not sure a replacement will guarantee it being correct.

Hopefully later releases of the figure will have this fixed? One can hope.

Kalhiki

Might be worthwhile to ask for a replacement anyway. Even if the replacement doesn't fix the problem, asking for a replacement helps the LEGO Group know for sure that this is in fact a widespread problem. Perhaps ask via e-mail rather than through their online form so that you can include a photo of the problem.

To both. Website and Android app are both unupdated and I don't know how to do this.

You can't update the website version, that's up to LEGO. Actually, that's the case for all versions, but on Android, iOS and Windows you can update the app as soon as an update is available. You'd have to check your phone settings to see if apps are updated automatically or not.

-Gata signoff.png

Might be worthwhile to ask for a replacement anyway. Even if the replacement doesn't fix the problem, asking for a replacement helps the LEGO Group know for sure that this is in fact a widespread problem. Perhaps ask via e-mail rather than through their online form so that you can include a photo of the problem.

I guess I'll be able to live with it, but I'll give it a shot. No harm in sending an email. Having printing that's off-center usually isn't much of a problem, but in this case it affects the position of the eye holes, Lego might have overlooked that.

I wonder when the names for the 2014 sets will come out

Chima's gotten them for the Ultrabuild ones already

you means all those legend beasts? looking at their set numbers, i don't think they're ultrabuild sets.

Edited by bacem

I bought yesterday all Brain Attack wave 2 sets and I got a brain key chain and a poster with Dragon Bolt and Jet Rocka.

Woah, a keychain and a poster? Neat! Can we see some pictures? What store did you get them from?

Woah, a keychain and a poster? Neat! Can we see some pictures? What store did you get them from?

I got them from a shopping mall in my city in Poland. This is a very good shop. Here are the pictures of...

... an amazing 3D Brain key chain...

img_1980.jpgimg_1983.jpgimg_1984.jpg

... a poster (two pages)...

img_1992.jpgimg_1994.jpg(it's very big)

... and my Brain Atack wave 2 collection too!

img_1996.jpgimg_1998.jpgimg_1966.jpg

Edited by Kalmahiczek