DarkSurgeXL

Legends of Chima 2013 (Action Figures)

So Front has actually confirmed, that we're getting more drk red shells. Does that confirm, that we're getting dark red for Worriz?

So Front has actually confirmed, that we're getting more drk red shells. Does that confirm, that we're getting dark red for Worriz?

Presumably, since none of the summer HF sets have them. It's a toss-up between Worriz and Razar, but I assume Razar will use purple shells as his secondary colour, hopefully.

Yes, but that's the point.

I know, it was meant as a complement. After all, it takes real talent to make a horrible pun :tongue:.

Anyway, the ones I'm really looking forward to are the wolf one (I can't remember which one. Worriz, right?) and the raven.

I'm sure we may be seeing bears and rhinos, of course

... Are there secret bear and rhino factions hiding somewhere that I just missed somewhere?

... Are there secret bear and rhino factions hiding somewhere that I just missed somewhere?

In the new show trailer. The Rhinos are probably on Cragger's side and the Bears are probably allied with the Lions.

If you look at the right times, you can see bears and rhinos. There's a Rhino at 0:40 as a matter of fact.

Okay so the rhino's really obvious in that trailer, but I didn't see any bears.

I did see some bears in the trailer, but they're well hidden and always with their backs turned to the camera, so you can't see the faces.

But yes, gorilla's and rhino's are right there in front of you, you can't miss them.

Okay so the rhino's really obvious in that trailer, but I didn't see any bears.

Bear:

TV_Bear.png

Bear:

TV_Bear.png

You realise we might not get all of them this year, if not ever. Think about all the Bionicles that were only in the lore/movies/books/serials.

True, but much like Hero Factory, there's rarely a brand new design that they had no intention of using; the character models would be recycled from existing ones available, and just mixed and recolored. I'd say bears are just as likely as rhinos at this point.

Well I guess that's a sneak peak of the animal tribes next year I suppose. I wonder if they'll make an elephant and snake tribe next too. It's highly probable :P

They probably want to stick with those they have for a while. And since they've stated that there are only eight tribes, I highly doubt they'd add more anyway.

True, but much like Hero Factory, there's rarely a brand new design that they had no intention of using; the character models would be recycled from existing ones available, and just mixed and recolored. I'd say bears are just as likely as rhinos at this point.

Also in the Ninjago TV series, there were about three characters that weren't in available in sets, but any minifig in the show—whether in a set or not—used pieces that are available in a new set. Also, for the animators, I garauntee LEGO supplied them with a model to design from, instead of making a CG model from scratch. I doubt LEGO would go through the trouble to make a mold that is in the show to promote the franchise, and not have it available in sets. That's like if LEGO didn't make a green ninja minifigure in sets, but it was in the show. Imagine how that would affect sales.

If you guys take a look at the summer prelims for the Chima sets (don't have a link, but they're out there), you'll notice this small wolf glider in Worriz' Combat Tank. It uses what appears to be new sword pieces as wings, with silver blades and a dark red hilt, which look to be new. I think it's safe to presume Worriz will use these new blades as weapons.

They probably want to stick with those they have for a while. And since they've stated that there are only eight tribes, I highly doubt they'd add more anyway.

Actually in the episode Laval mentioned some joke about elephants. So there may actually be some more new tribes next year like Rhino, Bear, and possibly at least Elephant.

Not really surprised, but you guys will be: A majority of the Furries who watched the special hated it. I've read so many heated journals on FurAffinity this morning it's ridiculous.

[spoilers]I bet the Skinnet (skunk) figure will look ridiculous. Would be interesting to see how and if they'd make a black-and-white striped tail.[/spoilers]

Edited by DraikNova

Not really surprised, but you guys will be: A majority of the Furries who watched the special hated it. I've read so many heated journals on FurAffinity this morning it's ridiculous.

Yeah, that surprises me a bit. What's the reason for the dislike?