CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Discussion

Successful trip! I got prime access to the box of S10s. However, I was so excited, the statistics flew out the window. :grin:

I do know, however, that there was no Mr. Gold in the box, a bazillion Grandpas, Tomahawk Warriors, and Sad Clowns, and the lone Medusa, which I of course snatched up! My basic philosophy looking through the box was, "If it isn't Mr. Gold, it isn't worth it to me." I got the Medusa and a Sad Clown. I can get the rest later, so I don't care that I only got 2.

Found a case at TRU this morning, went through all of them but no Mr. Gold. I did grab several blind and got the Painter, two Bumblebees, the Mime, Cheech Marin, the Sea Captain and the Roman Commander.

Found a case at TRU this morning, went through all of them but no Mr. Gold. I did grab several blind and got the Painter, two Bumblebees, the Mime, Cheech Marin, the Sea Captain and the Roman Commander.

So that's California, Georgia, Florida, NY, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, and Iowa... :classic:

Nothing heard for Minnesota. :cry_sad:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

So that's California, Florida, NY, Colorado, Michigan, and Iowa... :classic:

-Sci

Haven't found anything in Kentucky either, if it makes you feel better.

Found them in Michigan at TRU this afternoon. I managed to pick out a set of 16 pretty easy.

Has anybody heard of any Washington state locations having them? Especially near the Everett area? I know Hawkman saw them, but I'm not sure where. I just called the nearest TRU, they don't have them, and my Fred Meyer might have them, but they probably won't put them out until they run out of the 4 boxes they have of Series 9...

I might have to check a TRU near the Target I went to in order to search for Mr. Gold! A lot of people are finding him:

http://brickset.com/...rticle/?ID=6297

This article and the comments make me feel like I have a chance to find him, even though the chances are slim. But hey, no one has found one in Illinois yet, so it might as well be me! I may even be the first Mr. Gold-finder on Eurobricks! But I'm not anticipating anything yet.

Edited by 8BrickMario

So that's California, Georgia, Florida, NY, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, and Iowa... :classic:

Except in Florida none of the stores will sell them, so we can omit that report. :sad:

I've just gotta say that I'm having a lot of fun with Medusa, including hanging her up by her tail and putting her angry face on!

I also have this to offer:

hissy_fir.jpg

:grin:

Edited by 8BrickMario

I've just gotta say that I'm having a lot of fun with Medusa, including hanging her up by her tail and putting her angry face on!

Dude, that's cold... stone cold.

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote images

Has anybody heard of any Washington state locations having them? Especially near the Everett area? I know Hawkman saw them, but I'm not sure where. I just called the nearest TRU, they don't have them, and my Fred Meyer might have them, but they probably won't put them out until they run out of the 4 boxes they have of Series 9...

For that matter, have there been any of Minifigure Series 10 been spotted in Canada, particularily in Brtish Columbia? :look:

{pic}

Did I "crack" you up? Man, I'm on a roll...Someone stop me!!!!

You. I like you.

I went to three Walmarts today, and no Series 10. There hasn't been any spotted at Walmart in the US, right?

You. I like you.

Thanks!

Voila! You have been magically added to my friends list. Bad jokes are fun, aren't they?

Let's get back to S10 sightings, though!

TRUs and Targets have them, but no reports of Walmarts...I don't often shop there, anyway, so it's of no concern to me, but for others, I'm just relaying the news!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Our local TRU in Nebraska got 1 single 60 count box on Thursday. I was able to get 3 Roman Commanders which made me happy and a Medusa which is really cool. I asked about buying a sealed box and they said they would only do it if they got several boxes in. Series 9, they only got 3 boxes.

-Sci

Add Nebraska and Texas to that.

-Sci

I received information from trusted retailer that Lego has totaly sold out series 10

Hello! What is the DCPI number for Series 10 in Wal-Mart?

Like I said, Walmart doesn't have 'em, unless you're in Canada. :wink:

I know he's wrong but,my sister told me a worker at TRU told her they wouldn't be getting S10 in store,only online!