CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Discussion

Many of you will find their Target has them but there is no location. In those instances managers are purposefully doing this so they can't be pulled before release date. I saw no markings of street date on the box that was pulled out for me.

Similar situation in San Francisco. The sales associate was very helpful, but I couldn't get my hands on any (or even see them). After looking them up and going to the back for them, he came back and let me know that the manager told him he wasn't allowed to release them. He also said that even if he brought them out, I wouldn't be able to buy them because they wouldn't ring up at the register.

Hmm. What about the person who rang them up as S9? Would that be possible? I hope the store I go to tomorrow isn't strict, and that I can even purchase a few!

Ran through almost four boxes, though two already were picked over. No Mr. Golds, though I'm not looking for him, so that's ok. Ended up with tons of Romans, Medusas, and Xenas...

You know, I hate to be a party pooper, but doesn't purchasing the Minifigures before May 1st mess up their inventories and get them in trouble? Technically, we're being unfair to the people who wait for the 1st by picking them off and leaving the box with NO Medusas or Trendsetters instead of 1 or 2. As badly as I want the Minifigures, I don't want to ruin it for Target, TRU, or the little kids.

But if this could get Targets some major spankings from LEGO, then why do they list S10 as "in stock" to the public? Then they'll just come for 'em early, and if they succeed, cause trouble for early sellers. It's confusing.

Edited by 8BrickMario

It's ok :tongue:

My friend who I mentioned earlier called and said she didn't find any in NY. Odd.

-Sci

You know, I hate to be a party pooper, but doesn't purchasing the Minifigures before May 1st mess up their inventories and get them in trouble? Technically, we're being unfair to the people who wait for the 1st by picking them off and leaving the box with NO Medusas or Trendsetters instead of 1 or 2. As badly as I want the Minifigures, I don't want to ruin it for Target, TRU, or the little kids.

But if this could get Targets some major spankings from LEGO, then why do they list S10 as "in stock" to the public? Then they'll just come for 'em early, and if they succeed, cause trouble for early sellers. It's confusing.

It can't be helped. People are going to find ways to buy these before the street date regardless. It may not seem fair, but that's the nature of the toy collecting hobby. As it is, so far we've seen TRU, Target, and Fred Meyers with confirmed sightings at multiple stores each. This isn't the first time a street date has been broken and it certainly won't be the last.

Oh, and I've also stopped calling her the Librarian and have started calling her Amy Farrah Fowler

Oh, and I've also stopped calling her the Librarian and have started calling her Amy Farrah Fowler

:D

It's a BR toy store promo figure. With an ugly hat. Though the legs are pretty cool. Better than the tin soldier exclusive's legs at any rate.

It's a BR toy store promo figure. With an ugly hat. Though the legs are pretty cool. Better than the tin soldier exclusive's legs at any rate.

I think its face is idiotic and the hat is ugly. I wouldn't get it if it were readily available.

I'll be going to Target, so I will give you the report!

I think I will now call the Trendsetter Wendy so I can call her Trendy Wendy or Spendy Wendy!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Does anyone know if Tomahawk warrior has detachable blade or is it just one piece?

I'll be going to Target, so I will give you the report!

I think I will now call the Trendsetter Wendy so I can call her Trendy Wendy or Spendy Wendy!

I call her Paris Hiltion. :laugh:

Does anyone know if Tomahawk warrior has detachable blade or is it just one piece?

It's one piece.

-Sci

Go back there and get it man! :look::tongue:

Might be hard as it was 80 km from my place but it's worth a try. I didn't know then that Mr. Gold had any equipment ;)

I am seriously crossing my fingers that I can access and purchase some minifigures! I will hope for a Mr. Gold. I think the only thing that makes him hard to find is his rarity! Bag-feelers like myself would have an easy time finding him if he were common!

I've even created an inventory chart on Google Docs to see how many of each I feel. Obviously, the tally box for Goldy is small! :grin:

Edited by 8BrickMario