CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

Do we know the release date for serie 11? (Sorry if it's allready mentioned - lost track :s)

I'm pretty sure it's slated for a September 2013 release. :wink:

I thought it was an August release date, but I'm probably wrong.

I thought it was an August release date, but I'm probably wrong.

Release is September 2013, but they will probably show up in August 2013 in some places... last year Poland and Ireland were the lucky ones.

Release is September 2013, but they will probably show up in August 2013 in some places... last year Poland and Ireland were the lucky ones.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't know why I thought August was the release date.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't know why I thought August was the release date.

Because actually you will see them on shelves somewhere in August! :wink:

Doubtful. I feel pretty sure it'll be a stuffed cloth sack head type of look with a smiley face. More standard farm scarecrow than creepy Halloween one. That's what is most recognisable as a scarecrow. I know the series will debut near to Halloween but I still don't think it'll be a pumpkin head even if it has a scary face.

Also, I'm secretly hoping for a friendly scarecrow so I can put it with the witch from series 2 and start a cool little Wizard of Oz scene. (Lion suit guy and Dorothy with a recoloured dog from the trendsetter girl would finish that off perfectly. I could cobble together a Tin man myself)

Who does think the scarecrow to have a jack o' lantern looking head?

No, I would prefer something that looks like Scarecrow's head. Not a copy, but something along those lines.

And who is thinking that the leg piece can be this one?

48457.jpg?0

I think that would work. That or printed brown legs.

The only problem is "this" attachs only to skeleton ribcage...

They could do a modified version with studs on top.

They could do a modified version with studs on top.

This is a piece, I believe. One of the upcoming Star WArs sets has such a part for some incarnation of Darth Maul.

gallery_11254_215_9043.jpg

I could see this part recoloured brown to attach to the dementor bit for a scarecrow. I think it would actually look quite nice.

---Vertea---

Okay, so it already exists. That's good news. But now I wonder, how will they do the Yeti. Will it be recolored Gorilla Suit pieces or what?

Okay, so it already exists. That's good news. But now I wonder, how will they do the Yeti. Will it be recolored Gorilla Suit pieces or what?

I imagine the Yeti head similar to the Chewbacca or CM6 Minotaur head. And the fig to be light aqua/white in color.

This is a piece, I believe. One of the upcoming Star WArs sets has such a part for some incarnation of Darth Maul.

I could see this part recoloured brown to attach to the dementor bit for a scarecrow. I think it would actually look quite nice.

---Vertea---

I've tried it, but those two pieces can't be connected because the middle section of the Maul leg piece is too long :sceptic:

I've tried it, but those two pieces can't be connected because the middle section of the Maul leg piece is too long :sceptic:

Ok so it's likely that mr Scarecrow will have normal legs.

Btw I am very likely to think Yeti will have recoloured Chima 's Gorilla headpiece.

I hope not. A copy of Grumlo (or whatever his name is, the white one, honestly couldn't care less) is not what I want. I want something along the lines of the yeti in "Rudolph". I think the scarecrow could come with a pole that he can attach to.

A right angled neck bracket with stud, 1x1 with clip and a 2x2 base signpost pole would give you a fairly realistic way of 'hanging' your scarecrow in a field. Though a new right angled neck bracket with clip would be better.

Or maybe a post that has an antistud on the side to attach him to, similar to the antistuds on the headlight bricks. The Scarecrow could come with a brown neck bracket to attach to it.

I really like the Toy Soldier which was a seperate release. The only thing I dont really like about it is the fact you have to buy a book, or pay stupid prices on ebay. LEGO-Minifigures-Toy-Soldier-Minifigure-Exclusive-from-LEGO-Minifigures-Character-Encyclopedia-Book.jpg:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

I really like the Toy Soldier which was a seperate release. The only thing I dont really like about it is the fact you have to buy a book, or pay stupid prices on ebay. LEGO-Minifigures-Toy-Soldier-Minifigure-Exclusive-from-LEGO-Minifigures-Character-Encyclopedia-Book.jpg:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

Don't mean to be rude... but that's not related to series 11...