CM4Sci

Legends of Chima TV Series

I haven't watched Chima since the first episode, but decided to take a look at this anyway.

Plovar (Plomar?) is the best character, but he's just okay. The rest are idiots :facepalm: (Rhogon too, no matter how many big words he uses).

Are they hinting that Lavertus is Cragger and/or Crooler's father? He certainly has a thing for Crunket, and he takes a piece of clothing she had as a girl into his bed at night. From Crominus' reaction, I thought they were implying he liked children. :enough: But that couldn't be it, at most they are hinting that Lavertus is Cragger/Crooler's father. ( :sick:)This is a kids' show though.

I didn't think that this could get any more twisted than it was with the Chi=drugs reference, but I guess that anything is possible....

The animation and music are good. The voice acting is bad, but Laval's at least doesn't bother me as much as it seems to with other people.

Anyway, this was bad enough, that I might actually watch a few more. This might be so bad that it's good. :grin:

Alright, who downloaded the video from Youtube and wants to PM us all the video?

I was impressed that the high quality episode(As in HD, not the story. But I liked it too.) was leaked this early. If the show is continuing in March, I bet this episode would air in april. Also, are we having another 20 episode season, or two 13 episode seasons like Ninjago did in 2012?

No one said anything about episode 21. :tongue:

I'm not expecting this series to continue until the newest Ninjago season is over, or at least on hiatus (Ninjago aires on the 29th of January!)

So, did anyone actually download it or record it? I for one would like to see it :blush:

I second that!Also, is anyone else ticked about how they show the Outlands? At first it was considered deadly, with man-eating plants and posionous ground, then it became a standard jungle.

I'm not surprised at the lack of deadliness to it. For all we know the sudden presence of Chi has done something to it, or maybe ShadoWind likes killing plants. Either way, it's a major disappointment.

I second that!Also, is anyone else ticked about how they show the Outlands? At first it was considered deadly, with man-eating plants and posionous ground, then it became a standard jungle.

Not at all. Those poisonous plants appear in Legends of Chima Online-I play it a lot, so I know where each one is located. The poison can easily be dispersed by a Tornado device, which creates a Tornado to dispel the gas. Once the gas is gone(The gas is created by the plants at the border-it's not all the Outlands), the man-eating plants can be destroyed and the party can move forth.

Look at it like a gate with sentries behind it-Laval's company can smash through it, or land behind it via Eagle Interceptor.

I'm not surprised at the lack of deadliness to it. For all we know the sudden presence of Chi has done something to it, or maybe ShadoWind likes killing plants. Either way, it's a major disappointment.

Keep in mind Crug and Crawley couldn't see anything in the Poisonous Gas(Admittedly, the fact that they survived makes you wonder why they call them poison plants...). They probably walked right into the man-eating plants instead of walking past them.

So, did anyone actually download it or record it? I for one would like to see it :blush:

As I said before, someone must have downloaded it, and that someone could easily PM it to all of us without LEGO beig able to remove it. Who knows who downloaded it, but someone likely did.

Part one of episode 21 has been uploaded onto LEGO's YouTube channel, however it is in another language.

There are some interesting scenes like the return of a villain from last year (kinda).

The release of those kinds of foreign dubs of Ninjago aired just before the English release of the series, meaning that Season 2 of Chima should start sometime withing the next month!

At my local Toys R Us I saw a sign saying that a new series was on Friday's. I'm not sure if it is the new season, but it could be...

A few things I noticed today:

Hey guys, guess what I found?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-PW7xNTIZU

In stunning 240p English edition!

First, that video is a week old, and I'm not talking about the version on the LEGO. Channel.

Saw part 2 of Episode 21, let's just say, Lavertus is insane.

Same with both parts of episode 21. These videos have been out there for some time-so maybe there's more we haven't noticed...

Second, the website has a trailer for season two, which shows new footage from episode 22(Or maybe 23 or 24. I can't tell.)

Third-can anyone translate the dialogue by Crunket in the beginning of Episode 21, or the dialogue from the group reaching Lavertus' lair and onward?

I know that it's been around for a while, nobody noted it though.

Also, where is the trailer, I'm looking on Lego, but is it on Cartoon Networks site?

A few things I noticed today:

First, that video is a week old, and I'm not talking about the version on the LEGO. Channel.

And what's your point? Some people here missed it, and no one had pointed it out so far. I fail to see how I am "late" on the matter when I'm helping other people see something they missed, myself included. If no one has mentioned it (and I'm being VERY specific about the different videos). Also, when I posted that it was six days old, not seven, and it is currently 9 days old. As I said before, what's your point?

I know that it's been around for a while, nobody noted it though.

Also, where is the trailer, I'm looking on Lego, but is it on Cartoon Networks site?

Some guy on Youtube recorded it while it was playing on the LEGO site. He recorded the video playing on another site.:P

And what's your point? Some people here missed it, and no one had pointed it out so far. I fail to see how I am "late" on the matter when I'm helping other people see something they missed, myself included. If no one has mentioned it (and I'm being VERY specific about the different videos). Also, when I posted that it was six days old, not seven, and it is currently 9 days old. As I said before, what's your point?

You're not "late", and thank for posting the link.

My point is, if the video was released almost a week before you posted the link, there's a good chance episode 22 is out there somewhere and we don't know it.

A guy on the LEGO Message Boards(Which translates to "Take this with a grain of salt") claimed to have seen episodes 21-26 in France, and tried to translate the titles of 21 and 22. He claimed that episode 22 is the episode where the Rhino and Gorilla Legend Beasts were rescued, and Rogon gained intelligence. His translation of Episode 22 was "The Big Cobweb"

Why do I think this guy might be telling the truth? Because certain events were in that trailer I mentioned. EDIT: The trailer I POSTED above is more accurate.

Edited by Starrocks923

Is it a problem that I've known that the Season 2 Trailer has been on the UK version of the site for over a month?

A guy on the LEGO Message Boards(Which translates to "Take this with a grain of salt")

This may be the most accurate description of the MB's, ignoring the fact that it is littered with underage children (for the most part).

Is it a problem that I've known that the Season 2 Trailer has been on the UK version of the site for over a month?

No, but it would have been nice to tell us...but that's ok.

And while he may have made it up, it seemed to fit well with both episodes 21 and 25...just saying, perhaps he's being honest. I asked him to upload it om the internet, but I doubt he knows how-and that's assuming the Moderators approve a post requesting that a kid posts the episode on another website.

No, but it would have been nice to tell us...but that's ok.

And while he may have made it up, it seemed to fit well with both episodes 21 and 25...just saying, perhaps he's being honest. I asked him to upload it om the internet, but I doubt he knows how-and that's assuming the Moderators approve a post requesting that a kid posts the episode on another website.

I thought about telling you but, I didn't. :roflmao:

Today at the New York Toy Fair, Lego made a point by adding a graphic on each of the set details tags next to their sets that displays the airing date of TV series/movies.

It says that Legends of Chima will be airing from March through April for the Winter/Spring wave and July through August for the Summer wave. Nice to have some confirmation that there will be a season split.

(For proof that these times are factual, all Lego Movie sets display a February-March tag. Due to the average amount of time a movie is available in theaters, and the Movie's release date, the time period adds up.)

Today at the New York Toy Fair, Lego made a point by adding a graphic on each of the set details tags next to their sets that displays the airing date of TV series/movies.

It says that Legends of Chima will be airing from March through April for the Winter/Spring wave and July through August for the Summer wave. Nice to have some confirmation that there will be a season split.

(For proof that these times are factual, all Lego Movie sets display a February-March tag. Due to the average amount of time a movie is available in theaters, and the Movie's release date, the time period adds up.)

These little notes are present at every Toy Fair. People often get hyped about the prospect of TV series for their favorite series, like Monster Fighers. But if we're thinking about the same notes, they refer to TV commercials, not TV series, movies, or specials.

These little notes are present at every Toy Fair. People often get hyped about the prospect of TV series for their favorite series, like Monster Fighers. But if we're thinking about the same notes, they refer to TV commercials, not TV series, movies, or specials.

My only gripe on that is that the Lego Movie set cards have the relative time period the movie will be available, as apposed to the time the commercials will be airing.

I also noticed that Ultra Agents have multiple dates, meaning that TV commercials are a plausible reason as well.

I guess we'll just have to see.

Edited by Penkid11