Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #48: Death's Homecoming

Unfortunately, this curse drains your max HP. A soma would be ineffective in comparison...

"Will the Spider's Blessing return us to our initial max health?"

"Will the Spider's Blessing return us to our initial max health?"

RbwBs.png

"I'm afraid not, but you Max HP will be restored when the battle ends."

OoC: I have another question! :blush:

This:

Life Steal: Transfers half of 3 random heroe's HP to himself, disregarding SP and row.

Would it be half of heroes' max HP or remaining HP? In other words, can it or can it not KO the player?

OOC: Sorry for not being here, was away. My holiday trip is done now though.

Aranoc, front row.

OoC: I have another question! :blush:

This:

Life Steal: Transfers half of 3 random heroe's HP to himself, disregarding SP and row.

Would it be half of heroes' max HP or remaining HP? In other words, can it or can it not KO the player?

QM Note: It cannot possibly knock out a player - it drains from Remaining HP. Unless you have one, in which case, your HP will round down to zero. :tongue:

Edited by Endgame

OoC: My mother just passed around 6:00. I probably won't be on for a day or two. I'm not really in the mood to talk, just really annoyed at these two recent deaths in my family.

OoC: My mother just passed around 6:00. I probably won't be on for a day or two. I'm not really in the mood to talk, just really annoyed at these two recent deaths in my family.

Oh geez, Bricksandparts. :sad: My deepest sympathies to you and your family - take as many days as you need, and don't worry at all about the Quest. I can have Danny control your actions, if you'd like.

Oh geez, Bricksandparts. :sad: My deepest sympathies to you and your family - take as many days as you need, and don't worry at all about the Quest. I can have Danny control your actions, if you'd like.

Yeah, Bricksandparts, don't worry about the quest. I'll help your character progress while your gone. I'm really sorry for your loss. :cry_sad:

OoC: I'm very sorry to hear this news Bricksandparts, please accept my sincere condolences. Take the time you need to deal with your loss. :sad:

Round One of the Elder Battle

>Punii mixes jellies: No damage!

>Aybdo and Threed bless Lycan

>Sylph uses Smelling Salts

>Sylph casts Blindness on Aranoc (back): Success!

>Alex VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x3=24+16=40x2=80 damage, Badly Poisoned transferred.)

>Johon VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x3=24+20=44x2=88-10=78 damage, 19 damage decay transferred (woah!))

>Galen VS Aranoc (back): Mug (9x3=27+13=40x2=80-10=70/2=35 damage, 35 gold earned)

>Galen VS Aranoc (back): Hit (9+13=22x2=44-10=34/2=17 damage)

>Elgar casts a Wind spell on Aranoc (back): Shield: Summon (Wind spirit summoned! I'll be using a placeholder image for now, Elgar.)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (back): Critical Hit (8x2=16+10=26x2=52-10=42/2=21 damage, Combrys now has WP 9.)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (back): Critical Hit (9x2=18+10=28x2=56-10=46/2=23 damage, Combrys now has WP 10.)

The Regret's brainwashing had obviously made Aranoc lethargic and sluggish. He takes a few swings, but the heroes all dodge and counterattack with all their might.

8mDWN.png "KILL!"

Brainwashed Elder Aranoc, Level 24 Dark Vermin *Blinded! (2 round remaining)* *Badly Poisoned!* *Decaying! (19 damage, 3 rounds remaining)* *Crumbling!*

HP: 716/999

SP: 9

Specials:

Tangled Web: Entangles the hero who rolled Special Damage in web. As long as that web is active, that hero will be stunned: it must be destroyed if that hero wishes to move again.

Petrifying Bite: Takes a chomp out a hero. That hero becomes Petrified. (This effect can be removed for 9 ether or remedied.)

Specials decided by Dice Roll.

Passive Specials:

Partial Ethereal Immunity: Scroll effects last only 1 turn.

Drops: Deadly Venom, 120 gold, Murkwood Thread.

QM Note: Aranoc will be brought back to his senses when he has less then 100 HP.

The Party:

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs) *Party Leader!* *Trial!* *Spider's Curse!*

unknown age, unknown race Druid

Level 17.5

Power: 25 (17+7+1)

Defense: 0

Health: 13/13c(9+16+7+1)

Ether: 10/11 (5+16+1)

Gold: 44

Equipment: Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills *Badly poisoned!*), Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Helmet (Max. health +1) 20-20 glasses

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP:7), Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 1 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic x2, Remedy, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Crumbling Venom, Journal of The Bleeding, Sword Fragment (1), Smelling Salts x2, Helmet (Max. health +1)

galen2.pngGalen Woodward (Fugazi) *Hastened!* *Encouraged!* *Lucky!* *Spider's Curse!*

36 year old male human Rogue

Level 13.5

Power: 22 (13+8)

Defense: 2 (+2)

Health: 20/20 (7+12+4)

Gold: 335

Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9 *Crumbling!*), Chimera Headdress (Headwear, Suitable for Rangers and Rogues, +1 SP +4 Health), Leather Armour (SP:1)

Inventory: Fauxthril Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Throwing Dagger (WP:4, ranged), Bedroll, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bomb XX, Grand Potion x5, Remedy x3, Nostrum x5, Mead x5, Fire Bomb, Deadly Venom x2, Crumbling Venom, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Black Katana (WP:8), Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2

pic_7_final.jpg

Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) *Encouraged!* *Lucky!* *Spider's Curse!*

25 years old male human Barbarian > Raider

Level: 20

Power: 28 (18+8+0)

Health: 31/31 (18+8+1+7+0)

Shield Power: (1 + 5)

Ether: ~/0

Positive effects: *Immune to:* (*Fragile*, *Cursed*), *Natural Respite*

Negative effects: (none)

Gold: 365 (186G(1), 0GB(50), 0CB(50), 0GO(80), 0CC(70), 0GC(100), 0M)

Equipment: Dog Statuette - (suitable for anyone, SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.), Sword of Decay (WP:8)(once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns. the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes. Suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians.) Hide of The Bleeding (Backwear, restores 10 HP and 5 ether for every enemy the wearer kills, suitable for anyone)

Heavy Armour – SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians and knights.

Extra Artefacts: Helmet (+1 max health), Blessed Amulet – Protects from cursed-effect.

Extra Weapons: Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8, Light elemental), Focal Staff (WP:5, Focus Fire-Roll a 3 for 5 ether Suitable for clerics and mages)

Tools: Shovel (1), Pick-axe (2), Magnifying Glass (1), Magic Compass (1)

Consumables: Potion (3), Grand Potion, Venom, Ice Bomb (1), Mead (2), Phoenix Essence (3), Trail Brew (1), Nostrum (2), Smelling Salts (2)

Elements: Aquamarine (1), Emerald (1)

Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep (1), Scroll of Blindness (1), Scroll of Sealing (2), Scroll of Confusion (1)

Quest items: (None)

005.jpg

Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 18.5 Evoker

Power: 29

Health: 23/23

Ether: 17/18

Gold: 400

Equipment: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:11)

Inventory: Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald,SapphireTopaz ,3 Venoms, Spade,Pickaxe,3 Potions, Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory, Changes user's appearance into an Elf),Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the badly poisoned effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether) ,Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Needlessly Large Rod (Non-Artifact Item, Curses a random enemy. Usuable once per battle.) Does not prevent free hits. Grand Potion x2, Grand Tonic x3, Opal

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Lycan Dean (played by theBoyWonder) *Lucky!* *Hastened!*

Level 10 Rogue *Immune to weakened*

Power: 21

Health: 14/14

Gold: 13 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP: 8, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)

Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Throwing Dagger (WP6), Warhammer (WP:4), Grand Potion, Deadly Venom x2, Venom x3, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2, Nostrums x5

alexandreavatar.pngAlexandre le Chevalier (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 16 Paladin, 20 year old elf male

Power: 24

Defense: 13

Health: 33/33

Ether: 10/16

Gold: 41

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 8; ignores SP *Badly poisoned!*), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10) (Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3; Damage of all Free Hits is halved; suitable for Knights and Barbarians)

Inventory: Potions (4), Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Tonic x2, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Potion, Remedy, Grand Tonic, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum

qi64g.png"Oh no..."

Punii, 2 month year old Progg Alchemist

Jellies: Green x3, Blue x1

yzGJZ.png "Lets keep this up."

Aybdo (played by the Party Leader) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 10 Rogue

Power: 18

Health: 11/11

Gold: 0

Equipment: Murkwood Fangs (WP: 8, can bestow Spider's Blessing if used in conjuction with another pair of fangs)

Inventory: Nothing

RbwBs.png "You really did a number on him..."

Threed (played by the Party Leader) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 10 Rogue

Equipment: Murkwood Fangs (WP: 8, can bestow Spider's Blessing if used in conjuction with another pair of fangs)

Putqd.png

Wind Spirit

QM Note:

Spider's curse works the same as normal Cursed (-3 Max HP per round). It is unremoavable and unremediable: only the Spider's Blessing can counteract it.

If both Acolytes are concious, they can both use up their turn to bestow the Spider's Blessing on one party member. This will nuetralize the Spider's Curse.

Edited by Endgame

"This was a solid round, let's keep it up! The sooner we release Aranoc from his slavers, the sooner we can fight against the real enemy."

Galen attacks Aranoc twice from the back row.

OoC: Aranoc should also be Crumbling, right?

(OoC: Is the Blind up for 2 more rounds, or just 1 more? (It should last an extra round because of my goggles, right?))

QM Note: Typically it'd be 1 round, but it is 2 due to your glasses.

"This was a solid round, let's keep it up! The sooner we release Aranoc from his slavers, the sooner we can fight against the real enemy."

Galen attacks Aranoc twice from the back row.

OoC: Aranoc should also be Crumbling, right?

"He's blind; you can attack from the front."

QM Note: Typically it'd be 1 round, but it is 2 due to your glasses.

(Sweet, thanks!)

QM Note: I just realized I completely forgot to take row into account. I'll fix that asap.

Can you post a battle order, Danny?

QM Note: I just realized I completely forgot to take row into account. I'll fix that asap.

Can you post a battle order, Danny?

Gimme a second! :laugh:

"Alright, wow. That was... Lucky. Keep up the good work team!"

Order (If everyone agrees):

Punii: Mix Jellies

Aybdo: Bless Sylph, BR

Threed: Bless Sylph, BR

Alex: Attack Aranoc, FR

Johon: Attack Aranoc, FR

Galen: Attack Aranoc, FR

Elgar: Wind Spell Aranoc, BR

Wind Spirit: Attack Aranoc, FR

Lycan: Attack Aranoc, BR

Sylph: Attack Aranoc, BR

Sylph: Blind Aranoc, BR

Edit: Added Wind Spirit

Also, unless things go screwy next round, here's the Order for that. Stop if he falls below 100.

Order 2 (If everyone agrees):

Punii: Make Jellies

Aybdo: Bless Galen, BR

Threed: Bless Galen, BR

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Round Two of the Elder Battle

>Punii mixes jellies: No damage

>Aybdo and Threed bless Sylph

>Alex VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x3=24+16=40x2=80 damage)

>Johon VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x3=24+20=44x2=88-9=79 damage)

>Galen VS Aranoc (front): Shield: Mug (9x3=27+13=40x2=80-9=71 damage, 71 gold earned)

>Galen VS Aranoc (front): Miss

>Elgar casts a Wind spell on Aranoc (back): Critical Hit (11x2=22+18=40x2=80-9=71 damage)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (front): Special Damage (Nothing happens)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x2=16+10=26 damage)

>Sylph VS Aranoc (back): Miss

>Sylph casts Blindness on Aranoc: Success!

>Wind Spirit VS Aranoc: (18x2=36-9=27 damage)

The rather one-sided battle rages on. Morxes and Lyrol avert their eyes and shed tears as their enslaved father gets battered and bruised. he attempts to coccoon Lycan in a tomb of web, but he is too blind to do so.

8mDWN.png "*hissing and growling noises*"

Brainwashed Elder Aranoc, Level 24 Dark Vermin *Blinded! (2 round remaining)* *Badly Poisoned!* *Decaying! (19 damage, 2 rounds remaining)* *Crumbling!*

HP: 343/999

SP: 8

Specials:

Tangled Web: Entangles the hero who rolled Special Damage in web. As long as that web is active, that hero will be stunned: it must be destroyed if that hero wishes to move again.

Petrifying Bite: Takes a chomp out a hero. That hero becomes Petrified. (This effect can be removed for 9 ether or remedied.)

Specials decided by Dice Roll.

Passive Specials:

Partial Ethereal Immunity: Scroll effects last only 1 turn.

Drops: Deadly Venom, 120 gold, Murkwood Thread.

QM Note: Aranoc will be brought back to his senses when he has less then 100 HP.

The Party:

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs) *Party Leader!* *Trial!*

Level 17.5

Power: 25 (17+7+1)

Health: 13/13c(9+16+7+1)

Ether: 9/11 (5+16+1)

Equipment: Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills *Badly poisoned!*), Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Helmet (Max. health +1) 20-20 glasses

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP:7), Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 1 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic x2, Remedy, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Crumbling Venom, Journal of The Bleeding, Sword Fragment (1), Smelling Salts x2, Helmet (Max. health +1)

galen2.pngGalen Woodward (Fugazi) *Hastened!* *Encouraged!* *Lucky!* *Spider's Curse!*

Level 13.5

Power: 22 (13+8)

Health: 17/17 (7+12+4)

Gold: 371

Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9 *Crumbling!*), Chimera Headdress (Headwear, Suitable for Rangers and Rogues, +1 SP +4 Health), Leather Armour (SP:1)

Inventory: Fauxthril Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Throwing Dagger (WP:4, ranged), Bedroll, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bomb XX, Grand Potion x5, Remedy x3, Nostrum x5, Mead x5, Fire Bomb, Deadly Venom x2, Crumbling Venom, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Black Katana (WP:8), Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2

pic_7_final.jpg

Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) *Encouraged!* *Lucky!* *Spider's Curse!*

Level: 20

Power: 28 (18+8+0)

Health: 28/28 (18+8+1+7+0)

Equipment: Dog Statuette - (suitable for anyone, SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.), Sword of Decay (WP:8)(once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns. the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes. Suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians.) Hide of The Bleeding (Backwear, restores 10 HP and 5 ether for every enemy the wearer kills, suitable for anyone)

Heavy Armour – SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians and knights.

Extra Artefacts: Helmet (+1 max health), Blessed Amulet – Protects from cursed-effect.

Extra Weapons: Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8, Light elemental), Focal Staff (WP:5, Focus Fire-Roll a 3 for 5 ether Suitable for clerics and mages)

Consumables: Potion (3), Grand Potion, Venom, Ice Bomb (1), Mead (2), Phoenix Essence (3), Trail Brew (1), Nostrum (2), Smelling Salts (2)

Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep (1), Scroll of Blindness (1), Scroll of Sealing (2), Scroll of Confusion (1)

005.jpg

Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 18.5 Evoker

Power: 29

Health: 20/20

Ether: 16/18

Inventory: Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald,SapphireTopaz ,3 Venoms, Spade,Pickaxe,3 Potions, Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory, Changes user's appearance into an Elf),Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the badly poisoned effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether) ,Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Needlessly Large Rod (Non-Artifact Item, Curses a random enemy. Usuable once per battle.) Does not prevent free hits. Grand Potion x2, Grand Tonic x3, Opal

Lycan Dean (played by theBoyWonder) *Lucky!* *Hastened!*

Level 10 Rogue *Immune to weakened*

Equipment: Combrys (WP: 8 10, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)

Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Throwing Dagger (WP6), Warhammer (WP:4), Grand Potion, Deadly Venom x2, Venom x3, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2, Nostrums x5

alexandreavatar.pngAlexandre le Chevalier (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 16 Paladin, 20 year old elf male

Health: 30/30

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 8; ignores SP *Badly poisoned!*), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10) (Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3; Damage of all Free Hits is halved; suitable for Knights and Barbarians)

Inventory: Potions (4), Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Tonic x2, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Potion, Remedy, Grand Tonic, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum

qi64g.png"Oh no..."

Jellies: Green x2

yzGJZ.png "Lets keep this up."

Aybdo (played by the Party Leader) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 10 Rogue

RbwBs.png "You really did a number on him..."

Threed (played by the Party Leader) *Spider's Curse!*

Level 10 Rogue

Putqd.png

Wind Spirit

QM Note:

Spider's curse works the same as normal Cursed (-3 Max HP per round). It is unremoavable and unremediable: only the Spider's Blessing can counteract it.

If both Acolytes are concious, they can both use up their turn to bestow the Spider's Blessing on one party member. This will nuetralize the Spider's Curse.

Order 2 (If everyone agrees):

Punii: Make Jellies

Aybdo: Bless Galen, BR

Threed: Bless Galen, BR

If he gets to 100hp or below, no further attacks will be launched.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Round Three of the Elder Battle

>Punii makes jellies: 6 is rolled: 1 of every jelly is made!

>Aybdo and Threed bless Galen

>Alex VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (80 damage)

>Johon VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (8x3=24+20=44x2=88-9=79 damage)

>Elgar casts a Wind spell on Aranoc (back): Damage (Nothing happens)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (front): Special Damage (nothing happnes)

>Lycan VS Aranoc (front): Critical Hit (9x2=18+10=28-8=20 damage)

>Sylph VS Aranoc (back): Miss

>Sylph VS Aranoc (back): Hit (7+17=23-8=15 damage, 1 gold earned)

>Wind Spirit VS Aranoc: (18x2=36-9=27 damage)

The Elder desperately tries to flatten the party. He takes several good swings and make sseveral attempts to suck the life right out of them, but it is to no avail. He nearly succumbs to his wounds when a powerful shank from the wind spirit knocks him unconcious. Venom leaks out of his gaping maw, and some thread lies on the ground... The trial brew's effects wear off, and Sylph feels much stronger from the entire ordeal.

The Battle is Victorious!

Party Leader, please distribute the items.

LBKfS.pngMurkwood Thread (WP: 10) - Whip: A whip made of Aranoc's thread.

iMwZN.jpgDeadly Venom

phu3i.jpg120 gold

The Party:

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs)

Level 18.5

Power: 26 (18+7+1)

Health: 34/34c(9+17+7+1)

Ether: 9/22 (5+16+1)

Equipment: Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Helmet (Max. health +1) 20-20 glasses

galen2.pngGalen Woodward (Fugazi)

Level 14

Power: 22 (14+8)

Health: 24/24 (7+13+4)

Gold: 371

Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9), Chimera Headdress (Headwear, Suitable for Rangers and Rogues, +1 SP +4 Health), Leather Armour (SP:1)

pic_7_final.jpg

Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts)

Level: 20.5

Power: 28 (20+8+0)

Health: 35/35 (19+8+1+7+0)

005.jpg

Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 19 Evoker

Power: 30

Health: 27/27

Ether: 16/18

Lycan Dean (played by theBoyWonder)

Level 10.5 Rogue *Immune to weakened*

Equipment: Combrys (WP: 8, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)

alexandreavatar.pngAlexandre le Chevalier (Played by Capt.JohnPaul)

Level 16.5 Paladin, 20 year old elf male

Health: 30/30

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 8; ignores SP), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10) (Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3; Damage of all Free Hits is halved; suitable for Knights and Barbarians)

qi64g.png"That *wheeze* was quick..."

Jellies: Green x3, Red x1, Blue x1

QM Note: If after all this curse tomfoolery I messed up your Max HP, please tell.

Aranoc ies unconcious on the turf, his eyes closed, and his body unmoving. Had they...?

R8oJK.png

"Oh.. no..."

qlIEf.png

"You didn't...!?"

The massive spider's eyes flutter open when he hears his children's voices. Tears stream down his face and his voice is a raspy whisper.

8mDWN.png

"Morxes...?! Lyrol...?! Uuurgh... Oh, Mercutio, what have I done?!"

RbwBs.pngyzGJZ.png

"Welcome back, Elder. :cry_happy:"

Edited by Endgame

*snip*

"You did nothing. The mind-worm sewn by the evil Progg Regret forced your actions. You are not to blame for his foul desecrations. I am the Druid, Sylph, and this is my party of heroes from Heroica. The rogues, Galen and Lycan; the muscle, Alex and Johon, and the spellcaster Elgar. We have come here to rid Luosh and the forest of the evil Proggs, (Not you, Punii) and set right their wrongs. We freed your children. We hear the Regret made you imprison a blacksmith. Could you release him?"

Sylph hands each party member 20 gp, Galen the whip, and Alex the poison.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Galen took the strange spider whip with care and more than a little disgusted fascination.

"Thank you Sylph, this is a worthy weapon. I will... fight my fears and transfer them to our enemies!"