Klaus-Dieter

2013 Lone Ranger Sets

:wall:

My friend 'bekindsorewind' is getting the set tomorrow, so I'll tell him to review it for y'all! :classic:

I got the small sets coming, but Brickset already hit those.

Edited by just2good

These guy's are a pain to watch! I'll wait for a proper review thanks...........

These guy's are a pain to watch! I'll wait for a proper review thanks...........

I know right?

The pronunciation of the names, the errors that often occur concerning background information and builds (Minifig and building-wise)... But it's fun to see the train riding circles :tongue:

Edited by Cammo

I'm pretty hyped for the Lone Ranger theme and the sets look great, however it won't be released where I live until June so I'll have to wait for a while; still, I'm looking forward to more good reviews that I'm sure you guys will put together.

Edited by DarkFader

I'm sure they try really hard. But this isn't the place to discuss the quality of off-site reviews. Stay on target, peeps.

It's pretty amusing that they stick the Lone Ranger's torso on the bad guy and then spend a while speculating about why he has a sheriff's badge on and how the reason why will probably be revealed in the film... :wall: The train is a nice looking set I'll admit and I'm temped by most of the sets but the idea of a half-dozen Rangers and Tontos doesn't really appeal. Edited by TeufelHund

So, any chance these will hit the Lego Stores before April 8th, so I can get double VIP points? And is there anything else scheduled to hit before April 8th?

So, any chance these will hit the Lego Stores before April 8th, so I can get double VIP points? And is there anything else scheduled to hit before April 8th?

I'm not sure if there is anything scheduled to hit before April 8th. These are being released at Toys"R"Us on April 15th, so I'm guessing that's the street date everywhere.

I'm not sure if there is anything scheduled to hit before April 8th. These are being released at Toys"R"Us on April 15th, so I'm guessing that's the street date everywhere.

However, isn't Walmart releasing them in stores April 2nd? I was planning to pick up Colby City, Comanche Camp, and Stagecoach Escape next weekend.

However, isn't Walmart releasing them in stores April 2nd? I was planning to pick up Colby City, Comanche Camp, and Stagecoach Escape next weekend.

If you did store pickup, then yea, but otherwise nope.

If you did store pickup, then yea, but otherwise nope.

Damnit. Does anyone know when the official release date is?

Damnit. Does anyone know when the official release date is?

Like I said before, the Toys"R"Us release is April 15th, so I'm guessing that's the official release. :wink:

Well you wouldn't believe it. My Chinook Centre LEGO Store has the Lone Ranger sets already! I thought the U.S. ones would be first but I guess not. To be honest I cannot wait to pick some up.

So my stagecoach set and battlepack both came in via Wal-Mart today. I am kicking myself for not ordering the train set as well, but I am sitting on a bunch of rewards for K-Mart and it would be much cheaper for me to wait until they get it in. Here's hoping for a night of new Lego while watching 3:10 to Yuma for ambiance.

Oh, and well played to the the Eurobricks staff. For a moment I forgot that it was April 1st when I saw the new banner. Bloody Americans, taking everything over. Wait....

So I love the build on the stagecoach so far, but I was disappointed to find that Lego didn't include a tomahawk for Tonto in the set. It looks like the train set doesn't include a tomahawk either. Does anyone know what sets include this assessory?

So I love the build on the stagecoach so far, but I was disappointed to find that Lego didn't include a tomahawk for Tonto in the set. It looks like the train set doesn't include a tomahawk either. Does anyone know what sets include this assessory?

the Camp and the Silver Mine, i think

the Camp and the Silver Mine, i think

plus the City and the polybagged Tonto. (And the new CMF Native American has one)