Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Four

Can we all just settle down and have a logical conversation for once instead of judging scum or town from a bunch of convoluted statements that make the Gorgon's knot look like a bow-tie. We've decided if someone was scum in the past based on a lot of confusing statements and look where it has gotten us. Now then, are we sure York knows 3 of the power roles? *looks around for any disagreement* Okay then, and we know York got the info from Donna, who we now know was town and have no reason to believe she would have lied about her role correct? *looks again* Now York tried to pull a sting with McAndrews and apparently has PM's to "prove" that the sting was setup before York went all crazy in the thread right? So one, York is scum and is flailing by seeming to appear useful by stating he knows 3 PR's which apparently he does, or two York is a town who knows the PR's and tried to setup a sting that botched.

Putting that aside, we have this:

York is not the vig. Just saying.

And I don't know. If that was really a town's attemp at trying to get scum to talk to you, it fails pretty damn hard. Making empty threats to the town is generally not a good way to do that, as well.

I don't see why Mcandrews is vouching for York, to be honest.

Holloway, let me get this straight, you are defending York on the basis she has created too much confusion today to be not-town?

And let's be honest, she does not know shit.

Scuba (sorry I forgot your character's name :blush: ) claims that York is not the vig, which from my understanding is what York is still claiming correct? If that's the case then we have a concrete lie that someone is telling, can we focus on that first?

Also as a reply to the part that addresses me, my thought is that if York was neutral, she'd have a set role (Assassin/vig whatever) and she wouldn't have been so confused about it when she was trying to threaten the town as part of her supposed sting operation. If she was scum, why would she be blabbing that she knows 3 town roles, I would have thought the safer option would have been to down-play her involvement and claim plain vanilla, instead of trying to keep so many lies afloat ending in what some are calling this "flailing" my point is that her scum team would have seen the danger of such a move and would have nixed it. If they apparently have 5 members then I wouldn't think they would go to such an extreme to suggest to York that she try such an elaborate and confusing defense in order to stick around for 1 more day.

Time to do what a magic stump was made to do.

You didn't think a stump would be floating around without a vengeful spirit in it, did you?

Let me tell you a little back story. The almighty Bob won't tell the spirit world who the Scum are, but being a tree possessed with the spirit of Ensign Jason Falcon, I can't help but go and poke around and I talked to a couple people (which was allowed by Bob. I just couldn't impart knowledge from the dead board to anybody) and they confessed their alignments to me. I thought sitting around joking was the extent of what was expected of me. Little did I know I would be given a one-shot investigation today. Perhaps my vengeful spirit role was meant to even out the balance and the one-shot would be chosen when the host thought it would most help or even the balance...Bob only knows. (He did admit it was inspired by one of my roles...that got him killed in a holovid called Baritones) Anyway, when I got the message that my vengeful spirit was given a one-shot investigation, I immediately thought it would be inappropriate to use it on the people who had confessed their alignments to me. So, to the Scum who confessed, your secret was imparted as a trusted friend and a good sport and I'll take those confessions to the cosmic tree stump grave with me. I even told Almighty Bob that I had spoken with those players and he would not even allow me to investigate them, anyway.

Just getting that out of the way for all the potential cry-babies.

So, how would I use my one-shot investigation? Well, when I was alive I was part of a Town block that was coordinating all of their Night Actions. They were all verified by the Town's role cop. He can see roles and affiliation, which is a very powerful role and awesome, so we were solid. We had the watcher, the vigilante and the blocker all in there nice and snug as a bug in a rug and were ready to steamroll those Scum! Now, as a control freak in a vanilla townie role, I don't like being lead by a role cop I can't verify, especially when said role cop is a dick. And my Townie motto is always "verify, verify, verify." So when I was given the investigative action I decided to use it on that dick role cop.

And guess what? The leader of the Town block, role cop and Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon is a scummy-scum-scum-scummo-pants.

Hang that Scumbag Dick out to dry, boys. :devil: I do hope this turns the tide for the Town. :grin:

Never kill Hinckley!!! :devil_laugh: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine....Magic Stump

Sadly, I must now explode and die and be gone forever. :cry_sad: See ya! :sweet:

Kaboom!!!!!

Time to do what a magic stump was made to do.

You didn't think a stump would be floating around without a vengeful spirit in it, did you?

Let me tell you a little back story. The almighty Bob won't tell the spirit world who the Scum are, but being a tree possessed with the spirit of Ensign Jason Falcon, I can't help but go and poke around and I talked to a couple people (which was allowed by Bob. I just couldn't impart knowledge from the dead board to anybody) and they confessed their alignments to me. I thought sitting around joking was the extent of what was expected of me. Little did I know I would be given a one-shot investigation today. Perhaps my vengeful spirit role was meant to even out the balance and the one-shot would be chosen when the host thought it would most help or even the balance...Bob only knows. (He did admit it was inspired by one of my roles...that got him killed in a holovid called Baritones) Anyway, when I got the message that my vengeful spirit was given a one-shot investigation, I immediately thought it would be inappropriate to use it on the people who had confessed their alignments to me. So, to the Scum who confessed, your secret was imparted as a trusted friend and a good sport and I'll take those confessions to the cosmic tree stump grave with me. I even told Almighty Bob that I had spoken with those players and he would not even allow me to investigate them, anyway.

Just getting that out of the way for all the potential cry-babies.

So, how would I use my one-shot investigation? Well, when I was alive I was part of a Town block that was coordinating all of their Night Actions. They were all verified by the Town's role cop. He can see roles and affiliation, which is a very powerful role and awesome, so we were solid. We had the watcher, the vigilante and the blocker all in there nice and snug as a bug in a rug and were ready to steamroll those Scum! Now, as a control freak in a vanilla townie role, I don't like being lead by a role cop I can't verify, especially when said role cop is a dick. And my Townie motto is always "verify, verify, verify." So when I was given the investigative action I decided to use it on that dick role cop.

And guess what? The leader of the Town block, role cop and Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon is a scummy-scum-scum-scummo-pants.

Hang that Scumbag Dick out to dry, boys. :devil: I do hope this turns the tide for the Town. :grin:

Never kill Hinckley!!! :devil_laugh:If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine....Magic Stump

Sadly, I must now explode and die and be gone forever. :cry_sad: See ya! :sweet:

Kaboom!!!!!

*huh*

So does that mean what I think it means??? No wonder why Donna was killed, the scum knew the PR's as well as I. The cop is a scum! PRaise the stump! :oh:

Well, that clears up a lot of things. Everybody hug the stump! :wub::wub_drool:

Umm... not having very much experience with Bob, I'm not quite sure how to take this but if it's legit and the Admiral is not fooling with us then, *fist pump in the air* we are back in this baby! Any last words Gordon?

Well, that clears up a lot of things. Everybody hug the stump! :wub::wub_drool:

My turn! HUG HUG!

No wonder why the cop hates me, he was trying to frame me! I told you! :thumbup::classic:

I had a feeling it was him, but I was going to dismiss it as one of my 'gut' feelings. :grin:

Well, that makes today fairly easy. :thumbup: Thank you, magical treestump! :cry_happy:

I had a feeling it was him, but I was going to dismiss it as one of my 'gut' feelings. :grin:

Well, that makes today fairly easy. :thumbup: Thank you, magical treestump! :cry_happy:

High five Sting Buddy! :tongue: He didn't want to talk to me via PM. Does that mean he was actually afraid I knew too much? Did my sting work in an unexpected way? But it was the magic stump that made it possible! Praise the stump! :wub::sweet:

Yes, I think this at least makes York more likely to be town. :classic:

It may make today really easy, but let's not stop, there is still a lot to consider now knowing (I'm still in shock as to if this revelation is true) what we do about Gordon's allegiance and there is still plenty of time to consider all that this revelation impacts and whom it impacts as far as future suspects.

It may make today really easy, but let's not stop, there is still a lot to consider now knowing (I'm still in shock as to if this revelation is true) what we do about Gordon's allegiance and there is still plenty of time to consider all that this revelation impacts and whom it impacts as far as future suspects.

Cross me off the list. It looked like the "cop" tried to frame me for Donna's murder. My suspicions are:

Scuba

Shadows

Dragonater

These ones were the people to dismiss my sting the fastest and the fiercest. I bet they actually were afraid too, :oh:

No wonder why the cop hates me, he was trying to frame me! I told you! :thumbup::classic:

That's because he was being a dick. Meanie poopie head :angry: I had a feeling that Gordon knew too much to be just an innocent townie or even a power role townie. This just confirms my suspicion and makes me smack myself in the head.

Wow, we really needed that.

The tree stump exploded into magic particles.

The tree stump exploded into magic particles.

Bye magic mushroom pooping tree stump, you were the best :cry_sad::cry3:

This came to mind, if Gordon really is scum and he knows the power roles that York does is it worth having them out there in the open since the scum would already know them anyways? It provides the opportunity that if the scum role-claimed a townie PR to someone privately we could catch them in their lie, especially if the real PR's are out in the open? Mind you not the ones that Gordon didn't know about, only the ones he was privy to.

This came to mind, if Gordon really is scum and he knows the power roles that York does is it worth having them out there in the open since the scum would already know them anyways? It provides the opportunity that if the scum role-claimed a townie PR to someone privately we could catch them in their lie, especially if the real PR's are out in the open? Mind you not the ones that Gordon didn't know about, only the ones he was privy to.

I only knew the ones Gordon knew. That's why it was so easy to frame me. I'm unsure if I should announce the PR's. Mcandrews and I will say something if anyone lies.

I only knew the ones Gordon knew. That's why it was so easy to frame me. I'm unsure if I should announce the PR's. Mcandrews and I will say something if anyone lies.

My point is though, if a scum lied to a townie in a PM about their role and claimed a known townie PR, by having the names out there they'd be able to see through the scum's lies and prevent us with more suspects.

My point is though, if a scum lied to a townie in a PM about their role and claimed a known townie PR, by having the names out there they'd be able to see through the scum's lies and prevent us with more suspects.

Okay.

If you are the Vig, tell me if you want your name out here. Don't be shy, I know who you are already. :devil:

That's a good point. If Gordon already knows the other two, then there's not much point in withholding the information. It might also help confirm the other two. If they're town, then the scum already know, most likely, so everybody else might as well know. If the other one or two are scum, then maybe revealing them will alert the real blocker/vigilante and hopefully they can tell someone trustworthy that the other two are lying, but it'd be risky for the scum to put two of their own in a town block like that.

That's a good point. If Gordon already knows the other two, then there's not much point in withholding the information. It might also help confirm the other two. If they're town, then the scum already know, most likely, so everybody else might as well know. If the other one or two are scum, then maybe revealing them will alert the real blocker/vigilante and hopefully they can tell someone trustworthy that the other two are lying, but it'd be risky for the scum to put two of their own in a town block like that.

But then who is our cop? :look:

Apparently they weren't among the group that Gordon knew, which is a good thing and they probably should stay hidden unless they have someone they can really trust.