CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

How much longer are the 2012 sets going to stay around? I still haven't bought the Avenger sets. Hope they're not discontinued too soon (if not already).

Not sure where you're at, but you might wanna try to hit some walmarts (US) as they are discounting them greatly right now...

This year or next?

I'm too poor for this year. :( Christmas wiped me out. Still have to buy some LotR sets too... Anyone have a spare $1000? ;P

Sets usually last about two years so I bet they'll be discontinued at the end of 2013.

Not sure where you're at, but you might wanna try to hit some walmarts (US) as they are discounting them greatly right now...

I always try to plan for the after Christmas deals however Christmas never fails to wipe me clean of funds. :(

I've got about $20 in the bank after this month.

The Tumbler vs. Bat set is back up on LEGO.com, for the US at least.

Old news bud, I posted that earlier, but thanks, others might not have seen it.

8328650355_89b990e4f0.jpg

8329708464_6d548c2248_m.jpg

According to these from the Italian LEGO catalouge, Iron Man 3 sets will be availible in May while Man of Steel sets will be availible in June!

Kind of hard to believe the Tumbler vs Bat set is proving to be so elusive; at my local TRU it's the only new SuperHeroes set to survive last week's holiday rush. What's really proving hard to find (and is the only set in the Winter wave I need) is the Daily Bugle, which I've only seen once in the wild... I guess they'll all become common enough for the rest of the year... But it's hard to be patient, isn't it???!!!

According to these from the Italian LEGO catalouge, Iron Man 3 sets will be availible in May while Man of Steel sets will be availible in June!

Well, considering that IM3 come out on May 3rd in the US and April 26 in UK( similar to The Avengers), the sets will come out at the beginning of April, like the Avengers sets.

MoS comes out June 8th, I believe. So the sets can come at the beginning of June, like The Hobbit, and possibly they last weeks of May.

London Toy Fair is in three weeks, we should find out what the sets will look like, based on the descriptions, the figs in the sets, and the out side of the stand. Unless the do another Avengers thing and keep some stuff hidden because we weren't supposed to know something.

I think outside of the stalls we are going to see the Mark 42 Iron Man suit, War Machine( Iron Patriot suit), and The Mandarin. (Or just Mandarin.and Mark 42 IM,though I doubt they would make a figure like War Machine(Iron Patriot) and not wanna show him off.

For MoS , I think MoS Suprman and Zod.

Well, considering that IM3 come out on May 3rd in the US and April 26 in UK( similar to The Avengers), the sets will come out at the beginning of April, like the Avengers sets.

MoS comes out June 8th, I believe. So the sets can come at the beginning of June, like The Hobbit, and possibly they last weeks of May.

Yeah these of course are the "official" releases, but I sure you're right. Licensed sets (like Avengers) do tend to hit shelves early.

Could someone be so awesome to tell me the parts that make up the tumbler in the new set when they get it, also if possible could you tell me the part element number and colour so I can make the new tumbler in black. If someone does tell me I will be really grateful and I will post a picture of what it looks like. :classic:

They were selling the new DC sets at the LEGO Store (US) before Christmas, it appears because that's where I bought both - 76000 and 76001. When I went to get Arkham the 27th, they didn't have them but expected a new shipment on January 2nd.

Is anyone else surprised at the price of the daily bugle set?

I'm suprised at how affordable this wave is when compared to the previous 2. Apart form Arkham they are all £40 or under.

Very affordable indeed.

If the make a War Machine figure, he better have a seperate gun, and not have it printed on his back and not like Hawkeye.

I want to use it to make a custom Iron Patriot,though the fig might have the Lt. Col. James Rhodes on it, so I don't know.

Is anyone else surprised at the price of the daily bugle set?

Yes, it feels like it's $10 too much. But the build is rather simplistic so that's kind of why I feel that way.