CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I'm hoping next year brings us Nightwing,Alfred,Killer Croc and a Scarecrow rerelease!

I don't see Scarecrow being in a set for a couple months.

I hope for those figs, plus Batgirl,and other Batman characters and non batman figs.

I think the hall of armour in that Malibu mansion set looks great and is that a print on the suitcase or is it just a sticker? :classic:

Wow! I'm surprised that someone from the U.S. managed to snag them this early. From a LegoLand, no less.

I wasn't aware there was a Legoland in Illinois. Cuz that is where he claims he bought it.

-Omi

I think the hall of armour in that Malibu mansion set looks great and is that a print on the suitcase or is it just a sticker? :classic:

Looks stickered sadly, and the suit case looks to represent the Mark V in suitcase form.

I would have thought that the armors would go behind the glass, not in front.

Looks stickered sadly, and the suit case looks to represent the Mark V in suitcase form.

I would have thought that the armors would go behind the glass, not in front.

The person put the figs there. They obviously do not come with the set. Hence why they are in the front.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

The person put the figs there. They obviously do not come with the set. Hence why they are in the front.

-Omi

But there's a spot for them to stand there, so that implies Lego intended them to go in front.

I have to say, it may not look like much from the front, but the inside of this set is really quite spacious and full of details. And the hall of armor is pretty good even if it is limited. Best of all it would be pretty easy to add on.

-Omi

I know that. But look at their feet, the spots for the suits to stand(if you have them) are in front of the glass scans, when in the films they are behind.

I'm surprised he got the sets so early, but more surprised they are allowed to sell them this early. If I was only just a bit closer to that place I would go see if I could pick some up now.

I know that. But look at their feet, the spots for the suits to stand(if you have them) are in front of the glass scans, when in the films they are behind.

That's just the way Lego decided to do it. Really it wouldn't take much to move the glass to the front, if you really wanted it that way.

It's weird that they didn't include enough spaces for all the existing suit variations we have.

Edited by strangely

That's just the way Lego decided to do it. Really it wouldn't take much to move the glass to the front, if you really wanted it that way.

I know, and that's exactly what i plan to do.

Wonder if a black head is included for the Mark XLII, in case you don't want Tony or Pepper's behing the mask.

Edited by daniel gourhan22

Wonder if a black head is included for the Mark XLII, in case you don't want Tony or Pepper's behing the mask.

I think a black head would be kind of a waste. I'm hoping they've just given us another Pepper head (Having an extra would be nice).

It's weird that they didn't include enough spaces for all the existing suit variations we have.

We have two spots for the suits we already have. The suits we're going to get don't and shouldn't have spots yet.

Cuz Lego only made two if they designed it that way. Heartbreaker is technically nonexistant in this time of movie, and the Mark XLII is intended to be worn.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

I thought tony stark's hair was black and not brown like in the mini fig? lol

Robert Downey Jr has dark brown hair.

-Omi

I can understand Heartbreaker not having a space but at the very least the Mark XLII should have a space. I mean it's just sitting there in the corner otherwise, it might as well have a space too. And even if it's intended to be worn it's not like it's being worn all the time.

I can understand Heartbreaker not having a space but at the very least the Mark XLII should have a space.

Well isn't it always in the center console where Pepper is standing? As it is portrayed in many promotional work? Lego was probably going with that.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

Oh ok cool, thanks for the hair notice, but other than the IM 3 sets, and The Man of Steel releases, any hope of seeing more sets for the year or is that it? Thor 2 is coming out in November lol

I think a black head would be kind of a waste. I'm hoping they've just given us another Pepper head (Having an extra would be nice).

The guy, which i asked, said a white blank head is included. Also included is pics of the Mandarin without his beard or hair.

I thought tony stark's hair was black and not brown like in the mini fig? lol

It's black, it's just the lighting.

A white blank head, that's definitely interesting, useless, but interesting.

The Mandarin figure is really nice, loads of detail. Too bad his hair and beard is awful looking.