sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

What legs are those?

Thank you both! The legs are Drillex from the Ultra Agents line with swapped hips I think.

Oo and I like that Luke cage serge!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Idea for a Captain Marvel/Shazam!

Slicked back hair (same as on CC figure)

Superman/Hyperion headpiece

Golden legend of Chima shoulder armour

White cape

Flash torso with flesh hands

Red hips

Hyperion's legs

Marvel Comic's and Marvel's Avengers Assemble TV show Dracula:

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

All of these ideas are awesome! The reason I singled this one out though, is because I think that Batzarro's "mangled" cape might be better for Dracula.

For those of you wondering here is what Deadpool with Mr Incredibles arms and Punisher with Syndromes arms and legs looks like

Hulk_Smash, I'd recommend the back of this torso for Punisher, if you have it.

Just finished a couple more rogues. Only have 5 or so left to make then I'm done em all. Here is Turbine and Doctor Alchemy.

Turbine

Turbine

Doctor Alchemy

Doctor Alchemy

Has anyone tried making a Daredevil figure using the Black Panther ears flipped around to make horns? It would probably look best if it was painted, but I think it's worth a try.

If you want to modify then you can use Iron Fist's head and paint the eyes red (normal red) and then paint the mask part dark red. And of course paint BP's piece dark red and there you go you have part of Daredevil.

If you want to modify then you can use Iron Fist's head and paint the eyes red (normal red) and then paint the mask part dark red. And of course paint BP's piece dark red and there you go you have part of Daredevil.

First off, most people here would like to avoid the physical modification of parts. Second, that's painting practically the whole head! Why not use a cheaper head than Iron Fist's? Third, that's still only the head, not the whole figure!

That Hulkling blueprint is so perfect that it's killing me! I barely have any of those parts!

I've been thinking about how to do a Daredevil with the Black Panther head piece, but the head really is the biggest issue. Unless... :wink:

First off, most people here would like to avoid the physical modification of parts. Second, that's painting practically the whole head! Why not use a cheaper head than Iron Fist's? Third, that's still only the head, not the whole figure!

Yeah true but they WERE considering painting all of BP's piece so they were willing to do so, step one while true does not really apply (sorry if i sound rude throughout this) yes i realize it is painting the nearly the whole head but what purist head looks like DD or a head that's close with slight modification. So step 2 is out of the way. And I said it was just the head for him here

Torso: https://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=5&itemID=132331

Arms: https://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=5&itemID=48049

Hands: https://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=59&itemID=1761

Legs: https://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=5&itemID=940

Perfect Lego Joker

(Bunch of links)

Ok, dude. Im hoping your joking but in case your not that is the OG 2006 Batman official Joker minifig.... :laugh:

Oh man Numba, I LOVE that daredevil :tongue:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Ok, dude. Im hoping your joking but in case your not that is the OG 2006 Batman official Joker minifig.... :laugh:

I think he has different hair. Its the Nolan-verse Dark Knight hair instead. :)

Yeah true but they WERE considering painting all of BP's piece so they were willing to do so, step one while true does not really apply (sorry if i sound rude throughout this) yes i realize it is painting the nearly the whole head but what purist head looks like DD or a head that's close with slight modification. So step 2 is out of the way.

I'm saying if you're painting the whole head (minus the mouth) anyway, why not use a cheap head? Why use Iron Fist? You're preserving none of the mask or eyes. Sure, maybe he looks like Daredevil before painting, you're painting over all that anyway! Just paint what you would have painted onto a face that looks like Charlie Cox or Ben Affleck.

And something to try purist would be Carol Danvers' red head. Dunno exactly how it would look with the lipstick (I don't own that head), but it's red with a flesh lower face.

Made quite a few more, here's Mistress Death, Wiccan, Gorgon (shown again to go with the other Inhumans), updated Medusa, Crystal, Karnak and the only DC character here, The Atom.

image_zpsjziszclb.jpeg