sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

I think they look really awesome! :drool:

Not sure if I like this Falcon or the MCU one more because he looks really awesome here. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Captain America also finally looks complete! Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Thanks, Legocity! :blush:

I myself was shocked by just how much these little changes drastically improved Cap and Falcon. They easilly went from some of my least to most favorite minifigures in my entire Super Heroes collection because of this.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Updated Falcon and Captain America:

Wow, that does look really good. Nice job!

Wow, that does look really good. Nice job!

Thank you, N-Cat!

Here's Another One, Updated Sam Wilson Captain America:

24415289946_ce56819dd7.jpg

And for Comparison:

20074903459_4ffaff2b57.jpg

Cap looks really good with those red and blue pants :D. Interesting idea for shazam as well, hadn't seen that combo before.

Hey guys just an idea, but for a good Batman V Superman Lex Luthor, i suggest using a luke skywalker head and black widows hair.

Can anybody post a picture of Starlord's head with the black Ninjago mask? I'm curious to see how it would look when Winter Soldier comes out. Thanks in advance. :)

I haven't been able to make too many new characters as I'm waiting on certain sets to come out in my area. Although, I was able to put together Condor, the only male member of the birds of prey.

That Condor looks great!

By the way, Condor isn't the only male member of the Birds of Prey, not by a longshot.

1. Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
  2. Creote (Aleksandr Creote)
  3. Savant (Brian Durlin)
  4. Hawk (Hank Hall)
  5. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
  6. Wildcat (Ted Grant)
  7. Josh Doe*

*A rental car agent who bargained with Huntress for information. Huntress has also used Josh as an agent in some of her tasks against the mob.

The kicker is that list is only including the semi-permanent "good guy aligned" members of the actual team. Since there have been team-ups with the Birds of Prey, if you want to count males who have appeared in the book, regardless of permanent alliance, that leaves you with many, many others. The only such team up I can think of right now is the one with the Secret Six**, which, leaves you at a bare minimum with . . .

1. Catman (Thomas Blake)
  2. Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
  3. Rag Doll (Peter Merkel Jr.)

** The Secret Six, or at least the version that teamed up with the Birds of Prey, was split 50-50 in terms of its members' genders.

So, in short, there are definitively at least seven male members of the Birds of Prey without including Condor, and technically at least ten, and quite possibly more.

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

That Condor looks great!

By the way, Condor isn't the only male member of the Birds of Prey, not by a longshot.

1. Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
  2. Creote (Aleksandr Creote)
  3. Savant (Brian Durlin)
  4. Hawk (Hank Hall)
  5. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
  6. Wildcat (Ted Grant)
  7. Josh Doe*

*A rental car agent who bargained with Huntress for information. Huntress has also used Josh as an agent in some of her tasks against the mob.

The kicker is that list is only including the semi-permanent "good guy aligned" members of the actual team. Since there have been team-ups with the Birds of Prey, if you want to count males who have appeared in the book, regardless of permanent alliance, that leaves you with many, many others. The only such team up I can think of right now is the one with the Secret Six**, which, leaves you at a bare minimum with . . .

1. Catman (Thomas Blake)
  2. Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
  3. Rag Doll (Peter Merkel Jr.)

** The Secret Six, or at least the version that teamed up with the Birds of Prey, was split 50-50 in terms of its members' genders.

So, in short, there are definitively at least seven male members of the Birds of Prey without including Condor, and technically at least ten, and quite possibly more.

Mkay fine... Lol. But thanks

Did I see an MCU Falcon in here recently with dual-molded black/brown arms (or maybe grey) for short-sleeves? I'm not finding the arms anywhere... If they exist, where are they from? Or am I just imagining things entirely?

Did I see an MCU Falcon in here recently with dual-molded black/brown arms (or maybe grey) for short-sleeves? I'm not finding the arms anywhere... If they exist, where are they from? Or am I just imagining things entirely?

Haha, that was over on the Marvel thread. A fellow Eurobricker and Flickr member posted it. Link to his page:

https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

It looks very nice. All credit goes to him, I'm just helping out. :)

Edited by Legocity2713

Thanks... Unfortunately, yeah, as he explains in his description, the arms are painted. They would have made a nice addition, but oh well.

Haha, that was over on the Marvel thread. A fellow Eurobricker and Flickr member posted it. Link to his page:

https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

It looks very nice. All credit goes to him, I'm just helping out. :)

Thanks... Unfortunately, yeah, as he explains in his description, the arms are painted. They would have made a nice addition, but oh well.

Yes, arms are painted.

So this would fit in the non-purist SH trhead.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118222

Edited by raminator

Can someone please try the lone ranger head on the new bat cowl please.

Doesn't work. All you can see through the eyeholes is the top bit of his mask and his forehead.

Meanwhile, I snagged a couple pics of new stuff... First off my CW Arrow 'figs: Arsenal, Green Arrow, and the new addition: Merlyn! I don't have that Luke face, but this works just fine with the mouth covered, IMO. If I do pick up that Luke face I'd probably switch the mask out for a hood.

24172118400_12172cef09_b.jpg

And then I've got a SHIELD Agent (the guy who wouldn't launch the Helicarriers in WS and subsequently was on the Helicarrier Bridge in AoU) and a SHIELD Spec Ops guy like Rumlow and his buddies in WS. ACU torso and Lego Movie Robo-Cop legs make for a pretty dang good 'fig if you ask me, and the best part is: neither has any words/logos printed on them!

24441491406_30f83a422a_z.jpg

Awesome special ops personnel!

I have one to share here, even if it's probably been done before. I present Kraven the Hunter:

97b3b37b-7f14-463f-8061-5a531049e65c_zpswxp5cgi2.jpg

Nice and simple, just how I like it! Beorn's torso, is it? That might be the only piece I don't have there.... And the legs I suppose, though I have similar ones. Maybe I'll have to finally make use of an extra Stark head.

Or we could just get Kraven in a summer set. That would be good, too. :P

Nice and simple, just how I like it! Beorn's torso, is it? That might be the only piece I don't have there.... And the legs I suppose, though I have similar ones. Maybe I'll have to finally make use of an extra Stark head.

Or we could just get Kraven in a summer set. That would be good, too. :P

The torso and legs are actually the orcs from the Hobbit Desolation of Smaug sets, one of the Dol Guldor sets. I just swapped the arms. I felt the beastly appearance worked for Kraven's character, being that of an expert hunter. My only change would be his spear, since the CMF line has better spears than the generic one I used here.

Oh. In that case, maybe I'll Bricklink one. I've seen them before for not too much. And I even have a CMF spear or two.

As for my SHIELD Spec Ops guy, I'm really pleased with that ACU torso. I'd grabbed a couple pairs of the legs from BL, and when I saw that the torso was plain camo-ish Dark Blue I just had to pick up a JW set to test it out. You can be sure I'll be ordering some more of those pieces to make a squad or two.

I have an ACU guy from Lego Dimensions, as well as a few SSP Lego Movie guys, so maybe I can play around with them to make some Shield troopers.

But yeah, the parts I used for Kraven are the Count Dooku hair in black, Tony Stark's head, and the Dol Guldor orcs torso with the arms swapped out and the legs from the same minifigure. CMF spear would work better than the generic one I used, so you have the edge on me in that regard.

I'm gonna ask again.

Does anyone have any ideas for some added detail for Black Widow's arms? I'm thinking Electric Batman. Any other ideas?

2 of The one ring to rule them on her wrists.

Here is my design for Harley Quinn from the new Suicide Squad film.

Hair: Harley's from 76053 coming out in March.

Head: Harley's from 76053 or Jokerland.

Torso: Part 4550848.

Legs: Harley's from Jokerland.

I know it's a bit crude, but it's the best I could come up with. If someone has a better design please share!

I'm sure this has already been done / discussed, but being a bit new to this area of the forums I wouldn't know how far back to look.... has anyone put War Machines helmet and Tony's head on the Dr. Who Cyberman minifigure? Would love to know how it comes out. I've got a spare War Machine and Iron Man but no Cymberman!

Purist Harley Quinn

23888631523_b28f6150ea_n.jpg

Parts used. Zombie cheerleader hair

Red from lone ranger torso

CMF monster witch tights and boots

Harley Quinn face (possibly arkham asylum bought from bricklink)

fleshie arms, Lone Ranger baddie revolver, black hands

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

I'm sure this has already been done / discussed, but being a bit new to this area of the forums I wouldn't know how far back to look.... has anyone put War Machines helmet and Tony's head on the Dr. Who Cyberman minifigure? Would love to know how it comes out. I've got a spare War Machine and Iron Man but no Cymberman!

image_zpskxvra7iz.jpeg

One of the first things I did with it :D