ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

That is why LEGO made this promotion so that people that do not agree with the big Hulk can get a "regular" sized one! So there is something for everyone!

They also have the promo Hulk on the back of the LEGO Avengers poster which I thought was interesting. So that is a little but of hope to hang onto that they release him in another, more affordable, set! :thumbup:

I understand why people like the big Hulk,I don't like it,I prefer it to be Lego sized,not Super Hero Squad sized

I see where you're coming from, I just personally disagree, he's a lot more in scale, considering how big minifigs are supposed to be.

(by the way I called you Pie so I should be safe right?) :wink:

No promises.... :look:

I got mine on bricklink. And they just arrived. :sweet: Not a bad looking minifig.

is it a factory leak?

is it a factory leak?

I don't know. It seemed legit. I got 3 of them. Didn't cost me all that much. Less than $20 each. And it came in proper poly bags. The store was in the Netherlands.

I'm killing two birds with $50. I'm buying the $50 set with the big Hulk and I'll get the little Hulk free since I'll hit the $50 market.

I'm excited for both, the little Hulk can be him in the middle of changing.

As long as you don't mind the brief color change of his pants. :tongue: Although most people don't seem to like the print on these legs anyway, full tan pants would probably be an easy swap.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

As long as you don't mind the brief color change of his pants. :tongue: Although most people don't seem to like the print on these legs anyway, full tan pants would probably be an easy swap.

I checked the Big Cam Care-O-meter and verified I don't care. :laugh:

Slight color variations have never really bugged me, especially on figs. Now if you have an all bley wall with two Grey bricks, that would be more noticeable.

I checked the Big Cam Care-O-meter and verified I don't care. :laugh:

:look: Stay clear of here, they'll eat you alive...

I can't help but think it would've been much cooler if it'd been a "normal" Bruce Banner minifigure instead since you'd then have Hulk in both states (kind of like how you get both Bruce Wayne and Batman in the new Batcave set). I get that a mini-Hulk is cooler/more valuable, but that minifigure doesn't really make any sense, and a Bruce Banner figure would've had far more playability.

Another option could've been a Bruce Banner minifigure showing him just as he's transforming.. Like he'd be flesh-coloured but with a bit of green around his eyes, and printing on the torso/legs with rips in his shirt.. That would've been really cool too.

Edited by Graysmith

:look: Stay clear of here, they'll eat you alive...

Haha I can handle it.

People need to understand that the sets are made so kids can play, not so collectors can collect.

Sorry, I just want to make sure, but does it have to be a superheroes purchase to get this figure? :blush:

Sorry, I just want to make sure, but does it have to be a superheroes purchase to get this figure? :blush:

I believe it's any purchase... because in the LSW promo it says "with a $75 Lego Star Wars purchase." while here it just says "with a $50 Lego purchase" so probably not. Just to be safe, I'd clarify with the checkout. :grin:

For the promo, I'm going to buy the Helicarrier and the Cosmic Cube Escape sets in one order, and send someone else to buy the Vampyre House for me, if they have it. Then I'll get two promos. :tongue:

Does anyone know if there will be free shipping offered during this promotion? If there is I'm going to get the Fire Brigade in one order, Quinjet in another and the Hellcarrier breakout in a third order.

I'm killing two birds with $50. I'm buying the $50 set with the big Hulk and I'll get the little Hulk free since I'll hit the $50 market.

Or in angry. Birds

... Kill two stones with one bird!!

Excuse bad grammar.

I believe it's any purchase... because in the LSW promo it says "with a $75 Lego Star Wars purchase." while here it just says "with a $50 Lego purchase" so probably not. Just to be safe, I'd clarify with the checkout. :grin:

if the ad says with A $50 purchase, which it does, they legally HAVE TO give the Hulk to you if they have any left.

Does anyone know if there will be free shipping offered during this promotion? If there is I'm going to get the Fire Brigade in one order, Quinjet in another and the Hellcarrier breakout in a third order.

TLC probably won't have the hulk promo and free shipping at the same time. The free shipping is usually during the holidays.

Edited by sologuy369

TLC probably won't have the hulk promo and free shipping at the same time. The free shipping is usually during the holidays.

I knew it. May the 4th is a holiday.

I would like to get this Hulk minifig but I'm just not willing to spend the money to get him.

Hi everyone. I know this is not completely licence theme based but, I would like this figure very mutch however i will not be spenidng any more lego money untill either Monster fighters or LOTR come out.So I have two questions.

1 do you think lego will put either of those themes up early for preorder (in the UK)?

2 I f they do put them up for preorder and i buy them within may 16-31 will I still receive the hulk promo figure?

Thanks for your time everyone. :sweet:

Will we be able to get both the Hulk promo minifig and the free LOTR Frodo poster on the same order (over $50, of course)?

There's a Frodo poster, too? I want the LEGO Avengers poster, not Frodo - where did you read about the Frodo poster?

There's a Frodo poster, too? I want the LEGO Avengers poster, not Frodo - where did you read about the Frodo poster?

It was posted on LEGO Shop's Facebook page. It appears to only be valid with a LOTR purchase. I added the LOTR Gandalf set to my cart and the free Frodo poster showed up. But when I added only a Super Heroes set to my cart (after removing the LOTR set) the poster was NOT in my cart.

https://www.facebook.com/officialLEGOshop

Am I reading that correctly? It implies that you just have to upload a picture to the LEGO Shop Facebook page to receive a free poster...