Sign in to follow this  
Cij Daoke

Lord Khan's House - Merodaquinas Judge

Lord Khan is a nobleman of the Viper House. He is in charge of Land Executioning in Merodaquinas city.

This MOC was created for LUG Brasil's Fifth Castle Challenge. I took the faction I created for my human Nocturnians to uphold the colours of Lord Khan's House, and off course it was placed on my Nocturnus city.

6954137809_40c64ea04b_z.jpg

Lord Khan's House - Merodaquinas Judge and Family par Felipe Descomplicado, sur Flickr

6808028298_555a228379_z.jpg

Lord Khan's House - Merodaquinas Judge and Family par Felipe Descomplicado, sur Flickr

6954139877_f4a7c0282a_z.jpg

6954142607_8dfaacc92b_z.jpg

Hope you liked it! C&C always appreciated!

Now I will finish editing the other photos from my Embassy...

lovely scene. It fits perfectly into Merodaquinas. I'm particulary fond of the bridge house and nice work on the round roof.

Looking forward to more Merodaquinas builds!

I sure am glad that there still are some humans left in Nocturnus! Other than that nice build, I really like the covered bridge and the overall structure of your building. Nice roof color pattern. Good job!

Lovely work. The architecture is fantastic, and a lot of nice little details - such as the timbered effects, windows and door. The angled bridge is nicely done, and the colour blocking is very natural.

One thing though - the water is a bit basic and I would have liked to see the water level reduced a bit (otherwise it looks like it is overflowing!).

Overall though, a great MOC.

Nice tudor build and roof technique. Angling the bridge really makes it look like a real terrain feature, instead of 90 degrees to the rest.

Great job here! I really like the colors you used here, I'd be able to tell right away it's yours. I like the roofing slope, and the reinforced bridge. I also really like the details on the back of the build - thanks for showing them! I was hoping you'd post pictures from a few more angles on your last build, like this one. I also really like your group of characters, and your use of the Slytherin (I think) shield. I don't remember seeing anyone else use it, so maybe you've got the monopoly on it. Your characters look very individual despite the fact that some have the same torsos. Excellent MOC!

Nice build Cij Daoke, i like the covered bridge and the use of the big 8x8 grill peices for the bottom windows. (i assume that's what they are?) :thumbup: I have to agree through with Basiliscus about the water - it looks very high. Also, i'm not convinced that the blue is the best option for Nocturnus water - it seems a bit bright.

I do like your household, they look a formidible bunch! Is that a cut-down lego axe that fellow on the right is holding? It looks great - almost like a 3rd party piece. :classic: