Captain Flint

MOC: Chapel

I built a snow scene with a chapel in the fantasy-medieval style.

Wow!

Very nice build. Beautiful color scheme, and I love the windows! :thumbup:

Edited by mephistopheles

That's really cute and detailed, so much packed into this neat little package, the little grave is a nice touch and the trees too, the snow looks good although I think a bit on the roof would add a touch more to the moc and a little pile at the bottom where some has fallen off, with the snow plates I always thought that it makes more sense to put them on top of the 'ground' plates because the snow has fallen on top if you catch my 'drift'

Fantastic little moc it would be right at home in Mitgardia :wink::thumbup:

Beautiful MOC Captain Flint! :thumbup: The architecture, balance of colors and the creative tomb are really top-notch!

It seems you're using daylight to illuminate the MOC, which isn't a bad thing, but it casts dramatic shadows on your model. If I may, I would suggest that in a addition to daylight you use a lamp with a white halogen bulb to illuminate the model from the other side. (So in this case I'd place it in front and to the left. This will counteract the shadow and illuminate your beautiful MOC so that we can see it in its full glory! :wink:

Thank you, Sirens-Of-Titan :classic:

It seems you're using daylight to illuminate the MOC, which isn't a bad thing, but it casts dramatic shadows on your model. If I may, I would suggest that in a addition to daylight you use a lamp with a white halogen bulb to illuminate the model from the other side. (So in this case I'd place it in front and to the left. This will counteract the shadow and illuminate your beautiful MOC so that we can see it in its full glory! :wink:

Yes, it is a nightmare to do a really good photo. Shadows are a problem. I will try your advice next time. Thank you!

Good MOC :thumbup: ! I like the architecture, it's very detailed and kind of gothic. It fits the chapel perfectly. The snowy and cold landscape add to the eerie vibe of the scene.

Great design, wonderfully executed.

I really like the attention to surface textures and color palette. It's a great piece of work.