Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

The Curse of IMHOTEP - Day Seven

Like in the cace of your Cultist buddy Nicholas, the frustrated psychologist in the engineer in me finds a few key anti-Campie comments in your defense:

- The overall tone of your defense is overly defensive and highly threatening due to your bomb role claim. If you were really an Action Campie then you would gladly "take one for the team" knowing that you are NOT a Virgin and hence will not make the Cultists closer to their target, your 'sacrifice' will narrow down the list of suspects or even ultimately lead the Campies to victory. Instead you keep throwing out the warning and threat that the first one to vote you will get killed also. You think were dumb in asking a Virgin to vote first for you? This is what makes Roger better than you, because he's willing to take one for the team and sacrifice himself to be the first one to vote for you, because this is what this whole ordeal is all about = IT'S A TEAM GAME AND NOT FOR PERSONAL SURVIVAL. Heck, if I was in your (or in even in Roger's) position, I would gladly sacrifice myself since I know it would be THE RIGHT THING TO DO and would be in the best interest of the Camp rather than desperately trying to save myself knowing I'm not a Virgin. If you know your role is already useless, and ifyou really want to be useful for the Camp's cause, why would you keep insisting that you should be saved knowing that you are the prime suspect today?

- Like Nicholas before you, you lack SINCERITY in your statements. I guess that aspect is hard to pull off if one is really lying.

- You're panicking, freaking out, and desperate right now, and despite of your perceived improvement, you still have much to learn. A true Townie (and probably an experienced one at that) will be calm and collected in explaining his points and would not resort to threats.

- The overall tone of your defense is overly defensive and highly threatening due to your bomb role claim. If you were really an Action Campie then you would gladly "take one for the team" knowing that you are NOT a Virgin and hence will not make the Cultists closer to their target, your 'sacrifice' will narrow down the list of suspects or even ultimately lead the Campies to victory. Instead you keep throwing out the warning and threat that the first one to vote you will get killed also. You think were dumb in asking a Virgin to vote first for you? This is what makes Roger better than you, because he's willing to take one for the team and sacrifice himself to be the first one to vote for you, because this is what this whole ordeal is all about = IT'S A TEAM GAME AND NOT FOR PERSONAL SURVIVAL. Heck, if I was in your (or in even in Roger's) position, I would gladly sacrifice myself since I know it would be THE RIGHT THING TO DO and would be in the best interest of the Camp rather than desperately trying to save myself knowing I'm not a Virgin. If you know your role is already useless, and ifyou really want to be useful for the Camp's cause, why would you keep insisting that you should be saved knowing that you are the prime suspect today?

Oh, it's a team win game? :look: I'm so sorry, I was too busy trying to turn myself into a human landmine to take out a scum with me to notice. :wacko: Thank you very much for reminding me though. You're ever so helpful. :sweet:

I think it's both hilarious and infuriating that you're accusing me of not taking one for the team when that's what I was trying to do this entire game! :laugh::hmpf: You just can't pass up an opportunity to parade around and feel self-righteous, can you? Maybe I should just stop talking and not give you an excuse to put yourself on another ego trip.

Grease Face, has it ever occurred to you that the scum might be able to win if we get a wrong lynch? We have no idea how many virgins they need to kill to win, so we should definitely not be careless with our votes. In particular, we should not be voting off someone when there is no case against them! You all seem to think that just because everyone else is 'cleared', I am automatically scum. However, that does not change the fact that I AM NOT SCUM! I wish there was a Day Cop so they could investigate me and show you all that I'm not scum! :angry:

- Like Nicholas before you, you lack SINCERITY in your statements. I guess that aspect is hard to pull off if one is really lying.

We're on an internet forum, Gordon. :hmpf: I don't think such a thing as 'sincerity' can really be emphasized here. If this were in person, you would hear the sincerity in my voice. I am so sincere that my perfectly nice day has been completely ruined by this and I've spent the whole day grumbling to myself because you're killing me without any evidence! :hmpf:

- You're panicking, freaking out, and desperate right now, and despite of your perceived improvement, you still have much to learn. A true Townie (and probably an experienced one at that) will be calm and collected in explaining his points and would not resort to threats.

I'm not 'panicking' and 'desperate'. I'm upset and pissed off, and I have every right to be so. How would you feel if you got accused out of the blue for almost no reason? :hmpf: Don't lie to yourself, Gordon. You would be pissed.

THERE ARE NO POINTS TO MAKE, GORDON!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: That's the most infuriating thing about this. THERE IS NO CASE AGAINST ME! There's nothing I can say that will make you not vote for me! Who knows? Maybe you'll be able to win without me and Good and Hard, and maybe the cultists need to kill all the virgins to win. If that's the case, then kill me. This has been an awesome game, and I've had fun. But if you're not absolutely sure of the cultists' win condition, then you shouldn't be hasty with your votes!

And I'm not threatening you. :hmpf: I'm laying out the facts. You all say, "Kill Sheila, kill Sheila, kill Sheila even though there's no evidence!", and I say "What the hell, guys? If you kill me, I end up killing one of you. It's my role, dipshits." Believe me, if I could just not use the bomb action, then believe me, I would definitely not use it. The last thing I want is for more innocents to have to die.

Gordon is just enjoying this way too much. He just can't wait to see two more innocents die while he gets to escape another day and feed more virgins to Imhotep. If anyone's the cultist, it's him. He's been tripping my scumdar every day this game. He better have been double or triple checked, because this guy is almost definitely scum.

Believe me, if I could just not use the bomb action, then believe me, I would definitely not use it. The last thing I want is for more innocents to have to die.

How about voting for yourself first? Just blow yourself up. It's fun, I swear.

Oh my, Sheila Sucksdumb = Nicholas Whore Version 2.0 :hmpf::sarcasm_smug:

I didn't even try to read through all of what you said, it's filled with insults only a desperate cultist would do. And what the megabluck is Internet?!? And I'm Scum? I'd be glad to inform you that I have been doubly-checked and cleared Innocent. :sweet:

Go rot in hell together with your megablock cultist friends Tammo-face. We don't need your stupid, idiotic and illogical guts in here. :devil_laugh:

Yeah how about that Sucksdumb? I'd very much like to see you blow up yourself to guts you useless piece of scummy trashbag. :devil_laugh:

So how's the insults going Sucksdumb? If you can dish out insults be prepared to take them back. You picked the wrong person megablock cultist. :devil_laugh:

Gordon is just enjoying this way too much. He just can't wait to see two more innocents die while he gets to escape another day and feed more virgins to Imhotep. If anyone's the cultist, it's him. He's been tripping my scumdar every day this game. He better have been double or triple checked, because this guy is almost definitely scum.

Well if you think I'm scum Sucksdumb then why don't you cast your vote on me? Voting is already open. Put actions in your words you stupid gutless scumbag. Oh, are those words too harsh for your fragile inexperienced persona? Would you like me to be "self-righteous" and be more gentle to you Tammo-face? :pir_kiss::purrr:

Oh my, Sheila Sucksdumb = Nicholas Whore Version 2.0 :hmpf::sarcasm_smug:

Whoops, let me rephrase that: Sheila Sucksdumb <<< Nicholas Whore

I realized it would be extremely insulting to Nicholas to be compared to you. At least he was more calm and collected during his last day, and his defense was more believable even if it was insincere. And he kept the insults/sarcastic jabs to a minimum, unlike you who dishes it out like F-"bombs" whenever you have the chance. Karma's a bitch Sucksdumb. If you want me to stop just let me know, but if you want to keep this War of Raging Words going we have more than 36 hours to continue all of this nonsense.

I will like to add that as far as Day 7 had progressed, it is miraculously to see a bomb remaining an intact bomb. Though the bomb is a passive action and letting the action campies knew about this will reduce the vigilante to target onto you. In this way, you had done a great favour not to let our own vigilante to get killed for targeting you.

At the same time, I felt it is a very great defensive mechanism for being the undercover for the cultists to be the spy of action campies. Despite of you being the genuine bait, nothing had happened. It has been 6 nights so far, and nothing had happened to you to claim one of the cultists down and so far, they didn't know you are a bomb until today's opening.

It is a matter of probabilities and you are indeed our best bet for now, unless we can all sit down together in a campfire and start singing songs and figured out what to do later.

At the same time, I felt it is a very great defensive mechanism for being the undercover for the cultists to be the spy of action campies. Despite of you being the genuine bait, nothing had happened. It has been 6 nights so far, and nothing had happened to you to claim one of the cultists down and so far, they didn't know you are a bomb until today's opening.

Two possibilities:

1.) Sucksdumb is telling the truth and the reason why she wasn't killed even if she claimed Virgin with her public staged act with Mehmet is because Nicholas had inside intel that she is indeed not a Virgin but a Bomb.

OR

2.) This was all a well-coordinated highly-executed plan set-up by the Cultists. Sucksdumb claiming Bomb and paired it with the staged Virginity act is all but a perfect hiding place for them, and they could always make the excuse of Nicholas (their fellow Cultist) of having inside intel as to the reason why he was not been killed by the Cultists even with her public declaration of Virginity. That's one good defense isn't it?

Either way, Sucksdumb still is our best bet for lynching today, and her raging anger today just makes me more inclined to believe Possibility #2. And I still stand by what I said that any true townie who is in her position would gladly take one for the team since her lynching will not rid of any virgin and will still help in ultimately narrowing the list of the last cultist(s) (if she happens to be not the last one - which I hope she will be the last one).

William, that's a great idea! :sweet: I'm not being sarcastic, I think this is actually the answer to our problem.

If you're all absolutely sure about the decision that you want to make, then I'll vote for myself first. If I have to die to show you that the cultist(s) is hiding amongst the 'cleared', then so be it. There's no need for another person to have to go down with me.

William, just give the word, and I will vote for myself first. However, doing so would make it easy for that last scum to swoop in and vote for me as well. Think about your decision first, but if you really want me to, then I will.

Go rot in hell together with your megablock cultist friends Tammo-face. We don't need your stupid, idiotic and illogical guts in here. :devil_laugh:

Oh no! Did you just call me a Tammo-face!? :cry_sad: Oh dear, I'm so emotionally unstable right now because of your incredibly sophisticated insults! You're just too clever and witty! :laugh:

Yeah how about that Sucksdumb? I'd very much like to see you blow up yourself to guts you useless piece of scummy trashbag. :devil_laugh:

So how's the insults going Sucksdumb? If you can dish out insults be prepared to take them back. You picked the wrong person megablock cultist. :devil_laugh:

Oh my, and what insults they are! :sweet: The way you call me things that don't even make sense is so wonderful! :wub: I think trashbag's my favorite. That should be my title after this game. Trashbag. :sweet:

Quite frankly, my name works much better for an insult than what you've turned it into. All the innuendos in this game are hilarious. :laugh: Pandufus has done a stellar job. :thumbup: (Again, not being sarcastic, this game is epic)

Well if you think I'm scum Sucksdumb then why don't you cast your vote on me? Voting is already open. Put actions in your words you stupid gutless scumbag.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? :sweet:

Whoops, let me rephrase that: Sheila Sucksdumb <<< Nicholas Whore

I realized it would be extremely insulting to Nicholas to be compared to you. At least he was more calm and collected during his last day, and his defense was more believable even if it was insincere. And he kept the insults/sarcastic jabs to a minimum, unlike you who dishes it out like F-"bombs" whenever you have the chance. Karma's a bitch Sucksdumb. If you want me to stop just let me know, but if you want to keep this War of Raging Words going we have more than 36 hours to continue all of this nonsense.

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR ME TO MAKE! :wall: How many times do I need to say that before you truly understand it!? He had a defense. His defense was 'they have a triple block!'. It was far-fetched defense, but it was something. I don't have ANY defense I can make. All I can do is say the truth, that I am INNOCENT! If there was a defense for me to make, then I would be making it and repeating it a dozen times!

Yes, I have been cursing an awful lot. Very sorry if anyone was offended by that. :blush: I'm really annoyed that you all think I'm scum, and I've been blowing off steam. Blowing off steam does not automatically equal scum. It is human nature to get angry in situations like this.

And you know, I have been trying very hard to not offend anyone. I have been rereading all my statements before I post them (except for the one I directed at you) to make sure that there's nothing in there that could really hurt someone's feelings in there. That is because I am a kind and considerate person, unlike you. It's no coincidence that you end up throwing out insults (that don't even make sense :hmpf:) at people in almost every game you play in. I'm sure you and a few others remember Stupid Siegmund? Or The Riddler who is so dumb that he is really dumb (what the hell does that even mean? :wacko:)? And now poor Sheila Suxsdumb. It's also no coincidence that these people are/were the subjects of a vote when you insulted them. You feed your ego by kicking people when they're down. You are a mean spirited person, Gordon, and I hate playing mafia games with you. You know why it took me so long to contact anybody in Gotham? It's because the only confirmed person was you, and I didn't want to have anything to do with you.

And before you start to mock me, no, this is not me being 'fragile' and 'defensive' and 'inexperienced'. If you want to keep insulting me, then please do! I honestly couldn't care less, and I have pretty thick skin. Your 'insults' are laughable anyways. :rofl:

I will like to add that as far as Day 7 had progressed, it is miraculously to see a bomb remaining an intact bomb. Though the bomb is a passive action and letting the action campies knew about this will reduce the vigilante to target onto you. In this way, you had done a great favour not to let our own vigilante to get killed for targeting you.

Thank you, Toulouse. :sweet: I did my best to help the town as much as possible, even after Mehmet's unfortunate passing.

No, Nicholas knew I was the bomb around Day 3 or 4 (can't remember exactly). That explains why I wasn't killed.

It is a matter of probabilities and you are indeed our best bet for now, unless we can all sit down together in a campfire and start singing songs and figured out what to do later.

I wish we could do that, but there's still another cultist around, and I know it's not me. While Gordon is bumbling utter nonsense most of the time, he is right that I should try my best to 'take one for the team'. If William specifically says that I should after I have said that I'm okay with doing so, I will vote for myself and then the rest of you can hop on my wagon and then you'll see that a cultist is hiding amongst the 'cleared'.

And you know, I have been trying very hard to not offend anyone. I have been rereading all my statements before I post them (except for the one I directed at you) to make sure that there's nothing in there that could really hurt someone's feelings in there. That is because I am a kind and considerate person, unlike you. It's no coincidence that you end up throwing out insults (that don't even make sense :hmpf:) at people in almost every game you play in. I'm sure you and a few others remember Stupid Siegmund? Or The Riddler who is so dumb that he is really dumb (what the hell does that even mean? :wacko:)? And now poor Sheila Suxsdumb. It's also no coincidence that these people are/were the subjects of a vote when you insulted them. You feed your ego by kicking people when they're down. You are a mean spirited person, Gordon, and I hate playing mafia games with you. You know why it took me so long to contact anybody in Gotham? It's because the only confirmed person was you, and I didn't want to have anything to do with you.

In Character Response: What the hell are you talking about? Siegmund? The Riddler? Gotham? Mafia Games? What do all those have to do in this situation we're in?!? :wacko:

Out of Character Response:

Tamamono,

If you have a problem with my playing style, PM me. Your rant is out-of-place and the game thread isn't the right topic to bring that out.

Sheila, calm the megabluck down before I make you. Just don't say stuff like that, thats gonna be taken badly or do it in private.

"I am Innocent"

Keeping claiming this is pointless and isn't helping your cause. Is it so hard to do something else, point out what you have done in these 7 days, show us the evidence. Just because you are the main target doesn't mean you cannot use your own logic. Trust me, since nobody is going to go do that work for you.

Vote: Sheila Suxsumb (Tamamono)

Bhah. Not only are you the last person left to be unconfirmed by a night action, but I'd like to end this arguing, dontcha know. If you are innocent, and I go into the abyss with you, I will do so with pride, knowing I've done my duty.

I agree that Sheila should be the one to cast the first vote against herself. That way she can 'take one for the town', without worrying about her biggest fear of taking an innocent Campie with her.

However, it should be considered that her bomb ability may actually affect the last person to vote for her, or a random lyncher, though it is unlikely she would have planned so far ahead so that she isn't at all saving a Campie by voting first.

I agree that Sheila should be the one to cast the first vote against herself. That way she can 'take one for the town', without worrying about her biggest fear of taking an innocent Campie with her.

Too late for that now.

I don't know about the rest of you, but somehow I'm not feeling overly confident about this vote. Sure, we have no evidence either for or against Sheila's guiltiness, but she's certainly put up a bigger resistance than any of the cultists we've lynched this far.

On the other hand, this could also be because she knows she's the last cultist remaining, so this is a make-or-break situation for her.

Despite my worries, I don't think being wrong with this vote will cost us the "game". Even if we make a mistake here, there's still enough of us virgins remaining so that the cultists cannot win by default - I believe this because I'm confident that the cultists need to kill all virgins in order to win.

Despite my worries, I don't think being wrong with this vote will cost us the "game". Even if we make a mistake here, there's still enough of us virgins remaining so that the cultists cannot win by default - I believe this because I'm confident that the cultists need to kill all virgins in order to win.

I sure hope you're right about that. But if Sheila isn't the last cultist, we're going to have a hard time figuring out who the ones hiding in the confirmed list are :sceptic:.

I'm sorry Sheila. I really didn't think you were a cultist until you were suddenly the only suspect left. And we have absolutely no other leads for today. So I'm going to have to

I'm sorry Sheila. I really didn't think you were a cultist until you were suddenly the only suspect left. And we have absolutely no other leads for today.

My thoughts exactly. You seem to be our best option today, Sheila.

Thank you Roger for making that decision and giving yourself up.

Its been an honour fighting alongside of you all these years.

William, just give the word, and I will vote for myself first. However, doing so would make it easy for that last scum to swoop in and vote for me as well. Think about your decision first, but if you really want me to, then I will.

Me asking you to do it before was "giving the word". You should've just done it if you were serious.

I am having mixed feelings but I supposed this is the best bet that we can have. Let's hope we don't have to face another day or tormenting torture.

Sorry Sheila. It was just a mere elimination of probabilities relevance.

So this is it, huh? I admire Good and Hard's bravery, but it's really unnecessary. Voting for me won't really blow one of you up. :laugh: That would only happen if I was the bomb. But I'm not the bomb. I've been lying to you people this whole game. Sowwy. :blush:

As a matter of fact, I am a member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. Or, more accurately, I was a member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. My role was the Power-hungry Herbalist. Once per night, I had the ability to kill one player by injecting them with a serum and shoving them into the statue. In addition, I could only win if I became the High Priest, which is the Godfather equivalent of this game. The High Priest is a role that passively makes all actions that target it 'unsuccessful'. When I became the High Priest, I would become the Independent High Priest, and I would only need to survive to win.

Mustafa was the original High Priest, and I tried as hard as I could to get Nicholas to let me be the High Priest when Mustafa died, but he needed the role for himself. Now that Nicholas is dead and I'm the High Priest, I'm no longer scum.

At the beginning of the game, we were informed that there is a 'townie' Traitor we could recruit to our ranks (we only had 5, me, Nicholas, Betty, Mustafa, and Melaena). The High Priest role has a night action in which he can investigate one player to see if they're the traitor, and if they are, passively recruit them. Unfortunately, since our original High Priest died so early, we were never able to find that traitor. God has informed me that the traitor was given my syringe at the end of Day 6, and is now a full member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. The investigative role on the High Priest remains, but I no longer have the ability to recruit the traitor.

I have no idea whether the traitor was informed at the beginning of the game about his/her traitorous alignment, but I doubt it, because he/she would have probably tried to be scummy to catch our attention, and most of the people who caught our attention have been investigated and are not the traitor.

So, why should you leave me alive? I'm an independent now, after all, and you have no use for non-campies. Well, I have some very important info that only the scum would have. Like, for example, the amount of virgins the cultists need to kill to win. I'd be more than happy to spill some of this info to one of the town leaders at the start of the next game day, given you don't lynch me. I also still have that investigative action on the High Priest role that could be useful.

So this is it, huh? I admire Good and Hard's bravery, but it's really unnecessary. Voting for me won't really blow one of you up. :laugh: That would only happen if I was the bomb. But I'm not the bomb. I've been lying to you people this whole game. Sowwy. :blush:

As a matter of fact, I am a member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. Or, more accurately, I was a member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. My role was the Power-hungry Herbalist. Once per night, I had the ability to kill one player by injecting them with a serum and shoving them into the statue. In addition, I could only win if I became the High Priest, which is the Godfather equivalent of this game. The High Priest is a role that passively makes all actions that target it 'unsuccessful'. When I became the High Priest, I would become the Independent High Priest, and I would only need to survive to win.

Mustafa was the original High Priest, and I tried as hard as I could to get Nicholas to let me be the High Priest when Mustafa died, but he needed the role for himself. Now that Nicholas is dead and I'm the High Priest, I'm no longer scum.

At the beginning of the game, we were informed that there is a 'townie' Traitor we could recruit to our ranks (we only had 5, me, Nicholas, Betty, Mustafa, and Melaena). The High Priest role has a night action in which he can investigate one player to see if they're the traitor, and if they are, passively recruit them. Unfortunately, since our original High Priest died so early, we were never able to find that traitor. God has informed me that the traitor was given my syringe at the end of Day 6, and is now a full member of the Cult of IMHOTEP. The investigative role on the High Priest remains, but I no longer have the ability to recruit the traitor.

I have no idea whether the traitor was informed at the beginning of the game about his/her traitorous alignment, but I doubt it, because he/she would have probably tried to be scummy to catch our attention, and most of the people who caught our attention have been investigated and are not the traitor.

So, why should you leave me alive? I'm an independent now, after all, and you have no use for non-campies. Well, I have some very important info that only the scum would have. Like, for example, the amount of virgins the cultists need to kill to win. I'd be more than happy to spill some of this info to one of the town leaders at the start of the next game day, given you don't lynch me. I also still have that investigative action on the High Priest role that could be useful.

Bhah, so, my sacrifice was in vain? Bhaa-haa-haa! The bullet to the knee didn't kill me, and neither will the bomb! Fantastic!

Even if your story is true, chances are that the traitor will lose his alignment when the last of the cultists - you - are dead, eh what?

Bhah, so, my sacrifice was in vain? Bhaa-haa-haa! The bullet to the knee didn't kill me, and neither will the bomb! Fantastic!

Even if your story is true, chances are that the traitor will lose his alignment when the last of the cultists - you - are dead, eh what?

Didn't you listen? :hmpf: I'm not a cultist anymore. He/she has become the new Cultist Herbalist. I'm the Independent High Priest.

Okay, I think I get it. So it does explain a lot, and a little at the same time. I am inclined to trust you at this moment.

However before you vote, tell us some more. Since all the cultists know how many virgins to kill then sharing that information publicly can only benefit the town.

The traitor business doesn't really help though, we would still need to find out who it is. It also means that all our previous work is now useless and it could be almost any of us.

Okay, I think I get it. So it does explain a lot, and a little at the same time. I am inclined to trust you at this moment.

However before you vote, tell us some more. Since all the cultists know how many virgins to kill then sharing that information publicly can only benefit the town.

The traitor business doesn't really help though, we would still need to find out who it is. It also means that all our previous work is now useless and it could be almost any of us.

Sorry, but I'm not telling anyone anything until I have a guarantee that I'm not going to be voted off. Just because I'm willing to side with the town doesn't mean that I'm not still independent. Like I said, at the beginning of Day 8, I will spill everything I know to William.

Sorry, but I'm not telling anyone anything until I have a guarantee that I'm not going to be voted off. Just because I'm willing to side with the town doesn't mean that I'm not still independent. Like I said, at the beginning of Day 8, I will spill everything I know to William.

But that makes no sense. If you die or don't die you may aswell do something for the team and make the effort to give us all the opportunity to learn something and make a difference. I trust william but that doesn't mean he is likely to randomly approach me and give me the information you give him. If the information was public then we can all draw our own conclusions and all try and help.

Besides what good is it to the cultists, it can only benefit us innocents now. I beg of you sheila, tell us what you know and maybe then we can come to an agreement and the innocents among us can unvote you.

But that makes no sense. If you die or don't die you may aswell do something for the team and make the effort to give us all the opportunity to learn something and make a difference. I trust william but that doesn't mean he is likely to randomly approach me and give me the information you give him. If the information was public then we can all draw our own conclusions and all try and help.

Besides what good is it to the cultists, it can only benefit us innocents now. I beg of you sheila, tell us what you know and maybe then we can come to an agreement and the innocents among us can unvote you.

There is no team for me anymore. I'm independent. I'm choosing to side with the town because I have a greater chance of surviving if I side with the larger team.

This info is basically the last card I have left! If I give it up, what's to say you won't all lynch me? If you agree not to lynch me, then you will receive my info. If you go ahead and vote me off, then I'll leave you to deal with the traitor while you're all still in the dark. I need to survive, Hugh. That's how I win now. By surviving.

How about this, at the beginning of Day 8, I will tell you everything I know, including who I investigate tonight. Deal?

And by that above I meant that I will spill my info in public.