WesternOutlaw

Halloween 06: MiniFig Contest: ENTRIES

Spookiest Minifig Contest Entry Thread

Post your spooky minifigs here.

For contest instructions, click here

EDIT by YODA: Please post only Entries in this thread ;-) Direct your comments in the general thread mentionned by Brickster ;-) Tks in advance

Edited by Brick Miner

I suppose I'll start us off with the helmsman from myHere there be Mocs thread. I wanted to build something new, but I'm probably not going to get to it in time, So...

helmsman.jpg

He is the helmsman of my ghost ship no one knows the names of the the crew or the ship. If you were unlucky enough to glimps this sight, you wouldn't likely live to speak of it. The most frightening aspect of the helmsman is that he has no eyes to navigate his cursed ship. *skull*

My dear zombies, ghouls, ghosts, vampires etc...

First I hope I understood well and it's the good way to post a minifig for the contest???

Anyway, here's my sexiest... er, I mean spookiest one.

Halloween_Amazon.jpg

She's a kind of dungeon keeper and as you can see trespasser are decapitated, she won't let nobody cross the door. Look at her big .... axe, isn't it scary?

Here is my entry.

The Skeletal Centaur

Here is a comparison picture with a minifig to show my figures rough height. His body is also the dimensions of a 2X4 block

Story: For many years, there was a house atop a huge hill, in which it overlooked a tiny town. All the towns folk knew the owner rode a horse, but no one really ever saw him doing so. When this mans house burn't down, it was thought he perished in the fire. However, there are still some townsfolk who believe to hear a man riding a horse sometime through the night. That man has come back as the Skeleton Centaur...did he ever really ride a horse...or was he part of it?

img_06251.jpg

img_06091.jpg

Image added by Yoda

Here is the BS folder when public

Edited by chewie

Interesting Chewie. Definatelt unique and not in the regular mini-fig variety. Is he larger than normal minifig scale or is it just the picture. I think it looks like a skeletal goblin warrior (how's that for a name)?

Here's my entry.

"It was 1623 when Steve Ghastly was born. He lived a long miserable life. Unfortunate events piled upon more unfortunate events. Steve had only one friend. But only a year into their friendship, did Steve's friend betray him and leave with his fortunes, the only other thing he had to his name. He comitted suicide days after the betrayal. He had left himself a little money for a grave at the cemetary. A few months later, witches dug him up and put a spell on his body that, on every Halloween night, he would come to life to take revenge on those who betrayed him. Steve was cursed for eternity to walk with the living every year on Halloween night. So on every Haloween night, Steve walkes with the living, taking revenge on people for the betrayal and suffering his friend had given him."

dscn0166.jpg

BS folder(when it is public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=210151

p1010003.jpg This is my spooky minifigure. This is the Vampire Skeleton. He is the most evil of the evil! (Notice the fire.) He takes souls like any other vampire, by biting the victim. You do not want to get him angry! Thanks for the help!

(Notice the fire.)

I'd love to, but indeed you are having trouble uploading it ;-)

If you don't have a brickshelf account, register for one, and you can use the tutorial to help you upload images. Then click on the image twice (until the URL ends in ".jpg"). Copy that image location into the html here to post it :-)

Here's my entry.

"It was 1623 when Steve Ghastly was born. He lived a long miserable life. Unfortunate events piled upon more unfortunate events. Steve had only one friend. But only a year into their friendship, did Steve's friend betray him and leave with his fortunes, the only other thing he had to his name. He comitted suicide days after the betrayal. He had left himself a little money for a grave at the cemetary. A few months later, witches dug him up and put a spell on his body that, on every Halloween night, he would come to life to take revenge on those who betrayed him. Steve was cursed for eternity to walk with the living every year on Halloween night. So on every Haloween night, Steve walkes with the living, taking revenge on people for the betrayal and suffering his friend had given him."

Excelleny. I really like the story/character description as well. With friends like him, who needs enemies...

Ah, thanks you so much. I could not think of Centaur for the life of me. I infact was just trying to think of what they were called.

Heres my entry:

The Dismemberer, is an angry guy that is infected with leprosy (you can see the small part of his body which is free of cloth, his face, you can already see the meat there, skin has gone nearly complete and he doesn't have much longer to live. He didn't have either a happy life or a happy childhood and got beaten buy his dad very often. His dad has been a bigwig of a pharmer concern and is very rich. Now he waits for all the big business man to dismember them, cause hes so angry at them. (he thinks everyone of these is just like as his dad) And when hes close to dead, hes going to go for his dad... :-|

78ad72e6.jpg

Great use for the face. It looks real "devilish".
i have a friend that always referred to Maul as "The Space Devil". i always thought that was a fun (and acturate) description *sweet*

- BrickMiner

How long does it take you to build a fig? Why on Earth would it take a week or two? Are you ordering pieces or molding the parts yourself? Just build the fig!

im waiting on parts from BL...

guess what,... a box of bricks showed up at the door step today !!!

6749_precarious_bridge02_the_drowned.jpg

Shiversdale Background Story

THE CURSE OF SHIVERSDALE:

some say that when the gold mines of Shiversdale were dug, hollow ground was broken, unleashing menacing spirits. the supernatural forces embodied the natural elements which released them. No object that occupied the land was safe from the haunting

The Drowned. Western Zombies from Shiversdale. Very original. I love the face and the torso is very good. Is that a sticker BM? Also, I don't recall that face. What fig/set is that from?

The Drowned. Western Zombies from Shiversdale. Very original. I love the face and the torso is very good. Is that a sticker BM? Also, I don't recall that face. What fig/set is that from?

Oh, just answered one of my questions. It's the HP Troll. Great face for undead!

Alrighty, here is my entry:

DSCN4624.jpg

Yeah... I need to work on my photo editing... :-/

No one is exactly sure what it is, but most call it 'The Stranger'. Not many have gottan a good look at it and lived to tell the tale. It is known for offering candy to little kids, and then the kids are never seen again. While there are many guesses, none are really sure what happens to the kids after that, some don't want to know.

Chocolate, anyone? *skull*

Oh, just answered one of my questions. It's the HP Troll. Great face for undead!

yes, that face was a definite use for a zombie... looks much more like a zombie than troll :-D

and you guessed it, a custom sticker torso... you wouldn't expect anything else, would you ;-) its kinda hard to tell in the photo... but in the rips in his clothes there are little green "molds" on the zombie's skin.

--------------------------------------------------

No one is exactly sure what it is, but most call it 'The Stranger'. Not many have gottan a good look at it and lived to tell the tale. It is known for offering candy to little kids, and then the kids are never seen again. While there are many guesses, none are really sure what happens to the kids after that, some don't want to know.
i like yours a lot SD... its just so halloweenie ;-) if your not allowed to vote for your own entry in the contest... i'll vote for yours ;-) unless.....

so Brickster, where is yours X-D

- BrickMiner