theheronetwork

Speeda Demon

Could you please deeplink the picutres so we can see them? Just click them until all you see is the picture on a white background, and copy the URL from there. :classic:

Could you please deeplink the picutres so we can see them? Just click them until all you see is the picture on a white background, and copy the URL from there. :classic:

I did and thanks for telling me ( it's my first time posting links)

If you want to deeplink images straight into a post, here's a handy tutorial to follow: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18451

It's very easy to do on Eurobricks so hopefully you wont have any problems.

As far as the figure goes- it looks about right. I'd say it's a good approximation and you've done well. I hope, however, that the real figure has better articulation on its extra arms. They look a bit awkward to pose to me as they are.

Edited by Rocketbilly

I think you nailed him for the most part, however two things are wrong/missing:

1)His horns (Nex 3.0's claws in gold) are missing

2)You added one of Bulk 3.0's claw mounts on each shoulders, while the set features one only on the right shoulder.

Aside from these, he seems accurate to the pic we have. I'm not sure about his chest armour since it's not visible in said pic, but your use of the 2011 Hero torso armour seems like the best guess to me.

I think you nailed him for the most part, however two things are wrong/missing:

1)His horns (Nex 3.0's claws in gold) are missing

2)You added one of Bulk 3.0's claw mounts on each shoulders, while the set features one only on the right shoulder.

Aside from these, he seems accurate to the pic we have. I'm not sure about his chest armour since it's not visible in said pic, but your use of the 2011 Hero torso armour seems like the best guess to me.

Wow I didnt even notice the hornsdefault_blush.gif until you said that thanks. Also, the links are updated.

Not sure what picture you are goijng from, but the one I saw has only the Surge and voltix lightning pieces in

gold. The parts you have as gold were copper, unless they had their red-tones adjusted way too high. I hope the latter

to not be the case as it would better to finally get those kinds of pieces in copper for a change.

Here's to to hoping their coloring wasn't THAT off....... ;;D

I just saw your third picture and I have to say he looks awesome from the front. I was a little apprehensive about the horns upon seeing the leaked image, but having seen your LLD MOC I have to say I;m very, very impressed. Shame that the Black Phantom helmet he wears leaves an axle sticking out ofthe top of his head. I really don't like that design decision!

Not sure what picture you are goijng from, but the one I saw has only the Surge and voltix lightning pieces in

gold. The parts you have as gold were copper, unless they had their red-tones adjusted way too high. I hope the latter

to not be the case as it would better to finally get those kinds of pieces in copper for a change.

Here's to to hoping their coloring wasn't THAT off....... ;;D

Copper, for the most part, is no longer on LEGO's color palette (there are still lacquered copper parts in some sets, like for instance the axe blade in the Ninjago Skull Motorbike, but no "pearl" copper parts in today's sets). Anyway, the parts you feel looked copper seemed pretty plainly Warm Gold (Pearl Gold) to me-- I've taken photos myself where Pearl Gold looks about that color, and it's not far off from the "true" color of the parts.

It also has to be considered that preliminary photos/renders have a tendency to be somewhat crappy and misleading-- for instance, I don't think those Surge and Voltix parts are gold at all, but more likely Transparent Yellow (a color both parts will likely have existed in). If those gold parts were in fact copper, they'd have to be the copper color 189 Reddish Gold, which hasn't appeared in sets since 2006 at the latest.