Sign in to follow this  
Si-MOCs

NHL (hockey) 'star' likes his "LEGOs"

Speaking of athletes and LEGO, I saw Raptors player Andrea Bargnani at one of the LEGO stores in Toronto last week.

act_andrea_bargnani.jpg

Speaking of athletes and LEGO, I saw Raptors player Andrea Bargnani at one of the LEGO stores in Toronto last week.

What was he buying?

I wonder if it was for himself or someone else?

Please be Friends ;)

Never forget to "build" it like Beckham *huh*

HAHAHA

Never forget to "build" it like Beckham *huh*

LOLZ

Ba-dum- cha! That's a good one. Now, if only we could get Kaleta and Beckham...and any other LEGO obsessed celebrity on here.

I hope the top wing on the Imperial Shuttle is on the correct way because in the picture it looks odd.

Ba-dum- cha! That's a good one. Now, if only we could get Kaleta and Beckham...and any other LEGO obsessed celebrity on here.

Well, the Olympic champion in high jump from 2004, Stefan Holm, is at least member at Swebrick, the Swedish LUG, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is lurking here too. :wink:

I hope the top wing on the Imperial Shuttle is on the correct way because in the picture it looks odd.

LOL. Yup, that looks like it's on backwards. It good to know even the rich and famous occasionally slip up when building!

Very awesome article. It's so cool to see "elite" class athletes dig the same thing I do. :)

I wonder what other celebrities and athletes are into Lego? I would love to see some of those collections!