Henchmen4Hire

1971 Plymouth HEMI Barracuda

indexed.gif V-LV-46F & V-LV-51F Old

UPDATE 8/21/2012

Finally brickbuilt enough of it to take pictures, it just needs some refinement on the inside, otherwise it's done. Also removed all the glass and tried this new way with the levers. I like it both ways but with the levers the windshield now starts properly about a stud back from before.

dxl56o.jpg

Lots more pictures:

2vrveb9.jpg

zjjbk5.jpg

2jdnes6.jpg

2crojyo.jpg

344a63a.jpg

zwj5vr.jpg

Edit - Here's the link to the LDD file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k4olqssjxm4393c

Had a wild hair up my bum, had to make this before I went to sleep today :wacko:

-Seats 3 minifigres; 2 in front and 1 in the backseat without legs lol

-Doors open

-Trunk space

-Adjustable steering wheel

-Managed to almost completely close the glass on the car

OLD VERSION

73590855.jpg

MOOOOOPAAAAARRRRR! :D

Edited by Phred

Awesome 'cuda! The details are great and I'm glad you went with Plum Crazy and not Hemi Orange or Sublime.

That Barracuda is AWESOME (I wish I had one in RL, but oh, well)! I haven't seen too many 8-wide cars, but this does confirm my suspicion that you'd most likely have to go 8-wide for a fully enclosed side-by-side seating automobile.

Yesssss all hail 8-wide :D

I improved the rear, now it's a lot nicer I think. (redesigned the rear window, flipped the big purple tile, changed trans red tiles to trans red grills)

lddscreenshot1.jpg

Also added the LDD file to the first post. It still could maybe use some refining on the inside, but I think it's solid as is.

Edited by DrNightmare

Sweet ride! :classic:

Yessss, I didn't realize these cars could sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars so this is the only way I can own one haha

Awesome! I would love to see this in real bricks :thumbup:

I've ordered some pieces for this car, the Mad Max car, my Space Police 3 robot, and a bunch of parts for MOC hammers/maces, only missing a few minor parts for the cars now. The only thing that kinda bugs me is I need the red mudguards for the 'Cuda but black ones look nice in the meantime.

Edited by DrNightmare

Squeeeeeeee! I added the brickbuilt version to the first page, along with a bunch of pictures. Changed a few bits from the LDD file, all for the better :)

Nice looking barracuda! It looks even better in the brick :thumbup: The grill/front bumper is my favorite part :classic: