Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Exo Force army

Not sure of how many figs I have from the exo-force theme, I started a display. Quickly it grew to a larger size than expected. This is pics of my Exo Force army, though not including the two built in the set robots from the Striking Venom (

hmmmh

'attack of the clones'

Maybe you could swap hairpieces and heads between the different bodies so they arent all Exactly the same?

A nice collection of Exo-minis you've got there.

Maybe we could place pictures of our collections in this thread, if you don't mind?

A nice collection of Exo-minis you've got there.

Maybe we could place pictures of our collections in this thread, if you don't mind?

No I don't mind. By all means please do. Then we can boast on who has the bigger army! X-D

KimT

The MOCs

EFArmy3.jpg

Hey,i remember that large red mech!Do you have a name for it already?You got the Micro Titan,the Tarantula,the Sentai Stinger,but what is this titanium titan's called?

Well, actuately I call it Red Guardian.

However I'm not too fond of that name. Any suggestions?

that's some crazy collection you have there. where are you going to find room for 2007 sets? :-P

i was thinking of getting 3 more mech sets (using the tru buy 2 get 3rd free sale) coupled with my spare thunder fury to add 2 combo models to my collection....nothing fancy, just one of each, missing a striking venom and the BW vs WL set. :-P

where are you going to find room for 2007 sets? :-P

I have no idea. And I still need to get BWvsWL too. Oh, dear. X-O

..Flaming swordsman.. Hmmm... Not really what I was looking for, but thanks for your input.

You, my good sir...Are mad.

*vader*

You really don't want to see the SW collection of some members then (including myself) :-D

You really don't want to see the SW collection of some members then (including myself) :-D

I Do! *sweet*

I agree, but I believe it is off topic. I believe you when you say its nothing compared to what others have achieved in StarWars-y-ness. But it is still formidable and this guy's army could totally take on an army of 20 AT-AT's.

I don't think the E-F and SW compares well in strength-of-numbers. It's hard to tell how the weapons and armour behave in comparrison.

I would also like to see some SW armies, but in another thread.

Indeed lets keep the thread seperate.

Those are some nice Exo armies you guys have their, im not a great lover of the exo line but i do like seeing what others have done and what moc's they have come up with so keep them coming guys.