Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Regarding titles, I believe a combination of these two mocs got me the title of 'Master Hunter' for the guild.

grumble... sorry, but no requests for "bonus titles" keep it to the "challenge titles" listed in the first post of the thread like "High Chief of Agriculture" for now.

Remember, those challenge titles are designed to improve your skills so you can score us some points on free builds and in challenges. Use them to bulk up your skillz!

Also, the second link is not to one of your MOCs :sweet:

We may see a rash of bonus titles eventually, but for now, just the title challenge entries that DC may have missed while he was working like a dog!

grumble... sorry, but no requests for "bonus titles" keep it to the "challenge titles" listed in the first post of the thread like "High Chief of Agriculture" for now.

Remember, those challenge titles are designed to improve your skills so you can score us some points on free builds and in challenges. Use them to bulk up your skillz!

Also, the second link is not to one of your MOCs :sweet:

We may see a rash of bonus titles eventually, but for now, just the title challenge entries that DC may have missed while he was working like a dog!

Oh dear, I was half writing my comment, half reading Dr. Rods page, and I guess I got the two mixed up!

It's irrelevant now, but this was where I was intending that link to go. Whoops!

Oh dear, I was half writing my comment, half reading Dr. Rods page, and I guess I got the two mixed up!

It's irrelevant now, but this was where I was intending that link to go. Whoops!

Thats the same as the one you posted in your original post. is this what you mean? I believe you already have an assassins title anyway :sweet:

Thats the same as the one you posted in your original post. is this what you mean? I believe you already have an assassins title anyway :sweet:

Oh well done me! Yes, that is what I mean, and clearly, I haven't woken up properly today! I just check the front page, and according to that, I don't. All in good time, I suppose!

Oh well done me! Yes, that is what I mean, and clearly, I haven't woken up properly today! I just check the front page, and according to that, I don't. All in good time, I suppose!

it's quarter to 7 in the evening for both you and me, how have you not woken up properly yet - how long does it take you? :tongue:

MikeyB Is it weird that since I joined Eurobricks I have only purchased 1 set? (apart from 2 CMF)

Kelmonator Welcome to Avalonia!

~Dangerous Dave~

Thanks for the welcome, my sigfig will be up soon!

Edit: I don't actually have that many dragon knights, but I'll do my best. I think I have only 7 of them.

Edited by Kelmonator

Oh and welcome to eurobricks! 48 posts in one day? that's impressive :wacko:

EDIT: 7 is plenty (more than I have :laugh: )

Has anyone else noticed that the Avalonia thread has reached 100,000 veiws? 1/10th the way to a million done!

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Has anyone else noticed that the Avalonia thread has reached 100,000 veiws? 1/10th the way to a million done!

Oh wow! Congratulations Avalonia!

Ahh there is a story about that.... :look: I lost my password and username to my other account so the mods have merged them together.

Ahh there is a story about that.... :look: I lost my password and username to my other account so the mods have merged them together.

that's interesting, so your not new to eurobricks?

that's interesting, so your not new to eurobricks?

I am fairly new being a member on eurobricks but before that I lurked being a guest for ages.

Edit: I don't actually have that many dragon knights, but I'll do my best. I think I have only 7 of them.

I started with 4 dragon knights. I think I am up to 25 with the four panel torso, another half dozen with the mail a four of the knights with the great helm and one lonely knight with armor and the barding for the horse.

I also have my Phoenix Guard which is up to 22.

I bough most on Bricklick, buying whole minifigs, a dozen Dragon knight torsos. I make a smallish order each month ($20 or so) mostly tiles and specialty plates and plates but if the seller has a good torso or fig. I usually pick it up as well.

There is some delay in the construction of the A.T.C. warehouse in Albion, mostly because holiday plans and such. I hope to complete the A.T.C. trade ship for the commerce challenge before I'm going on holidays though. :sweet:

That sounds complicated.

That sounds complicated.

He had an account.

when he lost that account he contacted the admins and made a new account.

the admins have merged his new and his old account together therefore he has all the posts/topics from his previous account now on this one.

sorry if I got something wrong! :blush:

~Dangerous Dave~

He had an account.

the admins have merged his new and his old account together therefore he has all the posts/topics from his previous account now on this one.

~Dangerous Dave~

Dark magic!

He had an account.

~Dangerous Dave~

You could not be more correct! That is exactly what happened! It is all sorted now though.

I wouldn't say it was Dark Magic... :look:

I wouldn't say it was Dark Magic... :look:

With the admins... it IS dark magic!!

We are a bit off topic here though- what is the topic? I don't know... quick, think of something...

Challenge IV!!

How is it going for everyone?

We are a bit off topic here though- what is the topic? I don't know... quick, think of something...

Challenge IV!!

Well, dark magic could be on topic. :look: It's the drow! *oh2*

Sadly, I can't enter Challenge IV, as my Avalonian landscape/village is taking up my time and pieces. Also, the next update should be soon.

Ok, this is my Sigfig: I introduce you to The new Lord of a currently unnamed Isle, Elend Venture.

Elend, or El for short, had always had a passion for exploring and travelling. He came from a poor family of farmers and his family would stop at nothing to force him to milk the cows and clear the dung.Sometimes, he was forced to work endless days and nights scrubbing down horses and feeding pigs. It was then, after finishing picking up the last bit of cow dung that he stared across at the beautiful Avalonian landscape. Pine trees swayed in the wind, branches talking in a hussed whisper, birds flew high above the hills and the forest, soaring on the early morning wind.How great it must be to glide the winds and fly the world. "I want to be like them" Elend said in awe. It was then, when a gust of wind bringing the sweet smell of flowers blocked away the reeking stench of cow dung that El had had enough. He slammed down his bucket and through his pitch fork, not realising he had impaled a pig, and fled the farm from his demonic dung hole to explore.

Elend was ambitious and wanted to carve his own path in life and so he joined an Avalonian garrison to learn how to fight in order to become a good explorer.

The Sergeant-at-arms, intriged by this young recruit watched Elend's sword, bow and spear practises carefuly. Again and again, Elend beat his training partners and his reputation grew. Realising his potentail, the Sergeant promoted Elend to captain of the guard, a great honour in the garrison. As Elend looked out over the horizon on his guard duty he looked at the swaying pines and singing birds that soared on the winds, he realsied what his ambition was. Though it was a position of great ranking in the garrison, Elend wanted to explore not be couped up in one spot.

Elend talked to his friends and they agreed to seek out a new life and follow Elend in his adventures across the land seeking riches and glory in unknown places. Tales of Elend's adventures grew, rumours of his glory and riches he had discovered swept across the land and more and more people came with him. Eventually, as he set out on one last adventure, having toured the four guilds of Historica, they stopped to rest in Buckland, a land near the border of Mitgardia, El and his party heard news of the Mystic Isles and Elend decided he would make his home there, a home for all his people and followers- or anyone who wanted a new life on a Mystic Isle. And so Elend and his friends set of on their most important quest to date: to find their new home.

People of all walks of life came with Elend and he gathered a large group when he left the good people of Buckland:

Sorry it was so long

Challenge IV!!

Well unfortunately we have a major convention in 12 days, and are trying to lead a large collaborative. Basically we've had to build off topic but can promise a massive free build :)

'Faerie Forest' completion ETA 10 days. Count'm Down :D! Yahooo

dragon_1_smile.gif

Challenge IV!!

I have a WIP rock elemental.

For the landscape I have some ideas that will try next week.