Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Is it still possible to get the old titles? :sweet:

Yes. Though you should view each task as a way to test and improve your building skills, and not just a "check the box" type activitiy!

Is it ok to build a watchtower (task 1) for the map?

You can "free build" anything you want. Jason updates our map, and he placed the watch towers near where people had settlements. I think we have a map somewhere that lists the general territories people have developed. My lands for example are just south of the capital city of Albion in a river delta.

Is the part between mitgardia and avalonia and sea possible to take :sweet: ?

Do I have prince of the forest now?

took me a bit of searching but here is the latest map.

avalonia2a-M.jpg

For high res version click link below

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62116&view=findpost&p=1136843

I am pretty sure it is not 100% updated but it looks like the area you wanted is open (on the boarder of Mitgaria and Avalonia even has a river emptying into the sea.

Edited by MikeyB

Very good...

Do I chose the name on my settlement myself?

yes sir

Do I have prince of the forest now?

Our leader, Derfel Cadarn will update the titles. He doesn't get to them right away (I still don't have the Prince of the Forest title for a build I did months ago!) so be patient.

I've marked my settlement Woodward on the map with a red dot. The area marked black is Darkwood the Forest I am guarding :)

avaloniaclaim.jpg

This is beutiful. I can't wait to see the updated one. A couple questions

Is that bold red border to the east Cedrica or Nocturnus?

Also,can anyone name any sub-forested areas near Nocutrnus, a bit aways from Cedrica, but otherwise still in Avalonia that has yet to be settled?

This is beutiful. I can't wait to see the updated one. A couple questions

Is that bold red border to the east Cedrica or Nocturnus?

Also,can anyone name any sub-forested areas near Nocutrnus, a bit aways from Cedrica, but otherwise still in Avalonia that has yet to be settled?

I should have posted a link to the legend as well. not sure if that will answer your questions.

legend-M.jpg

So is that Nocturnus or Cedrica to the east beyond the wall?

I'm in need of a precise location. However I'm flexible.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but does Avalonia have mountains?

Edited by Penkid11

So is that Nocturnus or Cedrica to the east beyond the wall?

I'm in need of a precise location. However I'm flexible.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but does Avalonia have mountains?

Avalonia does have mountain's. I own them. No trespassing! Each guild has their own map. Our's dosen't show any other land.

took me a bit of searching but here is the latest map.

avalonia2a-M.jpg

For high res version click link below

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62116&view=findpost&p=1136843

I am pretty sure it is not 100% updated but it looks like the area you wanted is open (on the boarder of Mitgaria and Avalonia even has a river emptying into the sea.

On the other side of Darkwood forest, could you extend the forest to the border of the lake? That is where my tower is going to go, and I have already envisioned that the landscape would be trees, with a slight clearing for it before the lake starts.

Do you think I should brick-build the trade cart cover or use canvas for my next entry in the commerce challenge?

Do you think I should brick-build the trade cart cover or use canvas for my next entry in the commerce challenge?

If you can build it Studless, I would go with that.

the only color I can do it in and go studless is black :sceptic:

in kaliphlin that's fairly illogical :laugh:

Go with what you want then! :classic:

Today I ordered 3 uruk hai army and 1 gandalf arrives! Can´t wait to see the new horse! de Gothia would love to ride one of those and soon I will have four!! :tongue:

Go with what you want then! :classic:

Today I ordered 3 uruk hai army and 1 gandalf arrives! Can´t wait to see the new horse! de Gothia would love to ride one of those and soon I will have four!! :tongue:

I know Lord Arlindus loves the new horse! I am up to five of them now and wish I had more when I did my Battle of Red Ford MOC, to give a little more dimension to the charge.

I should be posting my latest free build (Hamlet of Circardia Gatehouse) this afternoon if the weather cooperates and I can transport it without it falling apart( it is over 100 studs long!)

I have only 2 new horses :cry_sad:

I can say de Gothia when you get the new horses you will love them!

They are fantastic! :thumbup: I must buy more of uruk hai army too.

Mikey: Hundred studs long?! Now that is a huge moc! Can´t wait to see it! I´m building a Mitgardian moc. To bad I don´t have so many white plates... :sceptic:

It think I shall settle a couple miles west from the trade route to the east heading towards Cedrica. I barely need a fields worth of space as it is mostly a Dragon Den ruin from back before Avalonia claimed the land. A name has yet to be determined.

Mikey: Hundred studs long?! Now that is a huge moc! Can´t wait to see it! I´m building a Mitgardian moc. To bad I don´t have so many white plates... :sceptic:

to be fair most of it is a bridge (two 32 stud baseplates) and some landscaping. The Gatehouse itself is probably 40 studs by 20-25 studs

I'm up to eight new horses. I really love the black horse! I hope two finish my large free build tonight. I have an idea for a small one that should only take an hour or so. I hope to get something up by this weekend. I know I've been slacking lately.

I wonder why this thread is no more pinned? :look: