Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

So what is the prize for Challenge 4?

The big juicy Lego prize for the most popular entree? The set that will make every builder here drool with desire? I may or may not know something about it. :innocent2:

Patience... :grin:

I'm not sure about challenge four. The 48x48 rule is really prohibiting as I don't own any board's in that size and don't plan on ever buying one.

I'm certain the rule is refering to maximum, not minimum.

What I do is make a base out of smaller bases

just another question, is the background compulsory?

I'm not sure about challenge four. The 48x48 rule is really prohibiting as I don't own any board's in that size and don't plan on ever buying one.

You can create one with 4 16x32's and a 16x16 baseplate

Sorry for the lack of activity everyone, I've been lurking a bit.

I intend to enter this challenge. I have a few assessments at school over the next few weeks, but after that, it's the holidays, so I hope to get a lot of building done.

You can create one with 4 16x32's and a 16x16 baseplate

or with a 32x32 and and a combination of 16x32s, 16x16s and 16x8s

What I do is make a base out of smaller bases

just another question, is the background compulsory?

It says you must include a micro-landscape. I'm not a big fan of that rule though, I think it's limiting the creation. It will only look good from one angle. But rules are rules, I'm sure we will come up with some good solutions. :thumbup:

It says you must include a micro-landscape. I'm not a big fan of that rule though, I think it's limiting the creation. It will only look good from one angle. But rules are rules, I'm sure we will come up with some good solutions. :thumbup:

thats unfortunate, although I am sure most people will turn it into something magnificent :wink:

Styrbjorn: Mitgardia or Avalonia my friend? Which will it be?

Of course you can join. Just post a pic on your sigfig and your´re in!

Edited by de Gothia

Styrbjorn Go ahead! Avalonia welcomes you , as would any-other guild, Avalonia was closed for more members at a point but now you are free to do so.

And Welcome to Eurobricks, I hope to see awesome MOCs from you!

Thx! I can do ok mocs but not so good as you and derfel cadarn and de gothia but i will try.

Styrbjorn

So my story: I live between the sea and forest and also between avalonia and mitgardia. I am from migardia but I am a part of avalonia now. I have the old gods from mitgardia but i and my warriors fight for avalonia! I don't send my warriors to a place were i don't dare to go and we call us for the people from mitgardia, with avalonia and with the sea.

But i don't know how to post in the forum :grin:

Edited by Styrbjorn

Can I take the part how is in nord west? Not the forest island or the other. Precisly between mitgardia and avalonia at west beside the sea?

Can I take the part how is in nord west? Not the forest island or the other. Precisly between mitgardia and avalonia at west beside the sea?

Welcome to Avalonia, Strybjorn.

I am not sure if that land is taken or not. I think there is a new map being worked on but don't let that stop you from building, you can work out the details later.

I think you have to have a couple more posts before you can put photos in your threads.

I finished up two builds I have been working on, one for soccerkid's commerce challenge and another free build. I should have at least one posted in a few hours.

My army is going to attack some thiefs in east Avalonia.The orcs have plundered a small village.

7394924052_3a6cfb094e_z.jpg

7394932774_1111a5c445_z.jpg

7394936518_3a53609ec3_z.jpg

It's 30 soldiers but everyone is not with because the moc is too small.

Edited by Styrbjorn

Looking great Styrbjorn. Take it easy with the war though, the Nocturnians will not be happy and a war against them is not what we want, as there are bigger things to fight against. Have you seen the challenge 4?

Here is an entry for the commerce challenge that I did.

Meet Grolan's nephew, Rallo.

Rallo02-M.jpg

more photos and short back story in this thread

Looking great Styrbjorn. Take it easy with the war though, the Nocturnians will not be happy and a war against them is not what we want, as there are bigger things to fight against. Have you seen the challenge 4?

No. Tell me what it is or where I can see it.

Styrbjorn Looking good! although I do agree about war with other guilds (unless it's drow) but the priority at this moment we do infarct have a bigger concern.

Thx! I can do ok mocs but not so good as you and derfel cadarn and de gothia but i will try.

Are you referring to me?

if so I am honored to be included in a list with DC and DG, and I'm sure you can :wink:

~Legonardo~

Is it still possible to get the old titles? :sweet:

7401875800_349b61d2d1_z.jpg

This is prince of the forest, but I don't have a forestman so it's no figs :sceptic:

7401878458_11a39639ff_z.jpg

Is it ok to build a watchtower (task 1) for the map? De Gothia told me to have a tower on the map, you need to build the first task. :sweet: