Sign in to follow this  
Captain Roger

Captain seawolf's tower

Hi!

this is my last MOC...i have called it Captain Seawolf's tower...is a pirate refuge with some pirates, a cannon and a lot of weapons

Photo 1: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2028107

Photo 2: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2028107

Photo 3: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2028107

Hope see your comments! :-)

It looks like a real pirate tower.

The colors go well together.

I like the way you used the rigging.

BUT .... I think the white beard is a fake because the guy has black eyebrows *sweet*

I'm curious to know which one is Captain Seawolf? Is it the old geezer with the beard or the Pirate on the top of the tower?

Also I notice your images are quite large and you'd probably benefit from making them smaller, that way they load quicker and we can post them in the thread. We can provide you assistance in doing this.

Captain Roger, is that the front view of the tower? I'm thinking not, but then why would the cannon positioning be so far back? Are there other pirate members absent from the picture? Because they sure have a lot of swords... Is the Wolfpack somehow affiliated with this gang of pirates? What is that object on the yellow table?

Phes: Captain Seawolf is the pirate in the top of the tower with the wolf emblem in his chest.

About the size, you are right...the principal reason is i'm afraid of reduce the quality of the fhotos if i reduce the size.

Berry: yes, is the front view of the tower and there aren't other pirate member absent from the picture...

thanks for the comments

P.s:how can reduce the photos until damage the quality?

Phes: Captain Seawolf is the pirate in the top of the tower with the wolf emblem in his chest.

About the size, you are right...the principal reason is i'm afraid of reduce the quality of the fhotos if i reduce the size.

Berry: yes, is the front view of the tower and there aren't other pirate member absent from the picture...

thanks for the comments

P.s:how can reduce the photos until damage the quality?

Read Apo's tutorial to resize the images. What of the unanswered queries?

thanks berry now i am going to reduce the images.

about the queries without reply:

the objet on the table is a bottle...something like the bottle of 6279 skull island.

The wolfpack are people of middle age, that pirates are of the golden age of piracy.

thanks berry now i am going to reduce the images.

about the queries without reply:

the objet on the table is a bottle...something like the bottle of 6279 skull island.

The wolfpack are people of middle age, that pirates are of the golden age of piracy.

Ah, thank you! Hmm, intriguing. So in your world the Wolfpack society has adapted to the age of piracy. I could easily imagine that. TLC would be wise to consider this idea. Not only would they please Castle Fans by resurrecting a dead faction, but it would also have the potential to create a very distinct story line within the pirate theme.

I have already edited the first post with the URLs of the small images...the only problem is the first img is damaged

D'oh! The images aren't deep linked, Captain Roger. Just click on the image until it appears on a blank window. (.jpg should appear at the end of the link)