Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak C&D

Or the defensive-of-her-position Dorathea the Tightrope Dancer? :laugh:

Please, being delusional and half insane is the real seller. :tongue:

Please, being delusional and half insane is the real seller. :tongue:

I am half insane! :angry:

You obviously didn't watch my performance when I made a little boy cry because he was crunching his popcorn too loud and breaking my concentration. He deserved every word I told him for distracting me like that! :angry:

What about the half-insane, delusional, antsy Barnabo the Great? :laugh:

Not as insane as Heng Lewley, sorry. :laugh:

When is are next preformance anyway.

Dude! :sick: Such grammar from a native English speaker? Shame! And where's your question mark? :blush: I'm embarrassed for all of us...

:tongue:

And can I use a paintball gun in the nex preformance :devil:

Oh God! :cry2: And the spelling, too! And no question mark again! What did punctuation ever do to you?

Dude! :sick: Such grammar from a native English speaker? Shame! And where's your question mark? :blush: I'm embarrassed for all of us...

:tongue:

Oh God! :cry2: And the spelling, too! And no question mark again! What did punctuation ever do to you?

Sorry the touch screen keyboards are really hard to use :blush:

Sorry the touch screen keyboards are really hard to use :blush:

The touchscreen doesn't replace our with are.

Hey guys. Lets catch these SCUM!

Yeah! I am quite angry that anyone would try to mess with my circus family! Although I'm not sure what the scum are planning to do... :look:

Ok very nice ladies and gentlemen! Everyone confirmed that they will be participating so I can start day one much earlier than I expected!

Yeah! I am quite angry that anyone would try to mess with my circus family! Although I'm not sure what the scum are planning to do... :look:

"I, sir" He said looking up into the eyes of the man a good 4 foot taller than himself,"think That you are right and these 'Scum' as They are called should go and pick on someone there own size. Know can I please have a piggy-back?"

"I, sir" He said looking up into the eyes of the man a good 4 foot taller than himself,"think That you are right and these 'Scum' as They are called should go and pick on someone there own size. Know can I please have a piggy-back?"

Here we have another native English speaker.

It's "Aye" not "I." The plural of foot is feet. There should be a space after the comma and before the first quotation mark. In general, the first word of a sentence, not the second, is capitalized. It's "their own size" not "there own size." Lastly, you probable mean "Now" instead of "Know."

Language is important, people. Don't let technology and laziness kill it. It's also part of the site guidelines that you do your best to post with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

Language is important, people. Don't let technology and laziness kill it. It's also part of the site guidelines that you do your best to post with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

What about in the case where a player is trying to get across the fact that the character is not a good English speaker? I know this doesn't account for all issues (especially spelling), but might account for in-character grammar mistakes. Would that be alright?

What about in the case where a player is trying to get across the fact that the character is not a good English speaker? I know this doesn't account for all issues (especially spelling), but might account for in-character grammar mistakes. Would that be alright?

I think in Mafia games it's more accepted as role-playing.

Well I have played multiple games in which players "spoke" with stupid accents or weird stutters. It might be fun at first but after a while it gets terribly annoying. Sometimes it even goes as far as other players thinking about voting someone of just because they find them annoying. So I would strongly like to urge everyone to just talk in a normal, correct manner. Except for Shadows who isn't allowed to speak at all! :devil:

So just do Hinck a favor and watch you spelling, otherwise he won't get a chance to host his own Mafia Game. He'd be to busy spelling checking all my students. :tongue:

Never! :blush:

I've been told a couple of my corrections aren't correct in the British version of English...which is more megablucked up than our bastardized American megablocks. :blush: Sorry. But pay attention and don't be lazy!

I love you all! :wub_drool:

I may be tall, but I don't think I'm strong enough to lift you. :blush: Sorry friend.

Well I have played multiple games in which players "spoke" with stupid accents or weird stutters. It might be fun at first but after a while it gets terribly annoying. Sometimes it even goes as far as other players thinking about voting someone of just because they find them annoying. So I would strongly like to urge everyone to just talk in a normal, correct manner. Except for Shadows who isn't allowed to speak at all! :devil:

So just do Hinck a favor and watch you spelling, otherwise he won't get a chance to host his own Mafia Game. He'd be to busy spelling checking all my students. :tongue:

We can talk like our characters, right? Because I'm really enjoying yelling at everyone else. :devil:

We can talk like our characters, right? Because I'm really enjoying yelling at everyone else. :devil:

Of course! This is role playing, after all. :wink: Not to speak for the host, but when you assumed something about me for saying something in this thread, I'm not sure if that's particularly fair, as this isn't day one, and I wasn't even speaking in character. If someone could elaborate?