Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day IV

Yes, not an ideal situation but to say worse than before? Jeez, if having a clear-cut vote today isn't a good thing for you then I don't know what is.

It's definitely a good thing if we vote out scum today. But that vote hasn't happened yet. I'll rejoice tomorrow after it's done and confirmed.

I don't know about you but things haven't exactly been clear cut in here for me. Pardon me for being pessimistic if I think someone may still be messing with our heads. I think it's fairly clear that we should all vote for Heng based on the results on Sunny but I'll wait until they've hatched before I count those chickens.

MOD NOTE:

Someone ducked up the med list. Rickety Cannon took the DMT properly. Until it's updated right, no more goes out.

Flitwick's and Peanut's choices still count because I sent them their PM.

MOD NOTE:

Someone ducked up the med list. Rickety Cannon took the DMT properly. Until it's updated right, no more goes out.

Flitwick's and Peanut's choices still count because I sent them their PM.

So, I don't get the DMT? You really hate me, Fraulein, don't you? :hmpf_bad:

1. DMT Ricket Cannon

2. Bug Dust

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers Poby Flanagan

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk Ali "Periscope" Perry

7. Sugar Pill Pearl Nuttin

8.Peach Cobbler Kelly

9. The Big Fat Pill Pandoo

See how helpful I am? I've reposted the list in the proper format. But I don't want that Bug Dust... :sick:

So, I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I have no idea what happened. All I know, at this point, is I'm Town. My inevitable lynching will prove it. Maybe there's no Scum. I doubt that, though. I suppose I'm being played again. I'm not sure why.

Here's what I suspect.

Sunny's being revealed as Town only proves that Bell did, in fact investigate me and get a Scum reading. That proves that the Scum have some way of manipulating investigations. My dead body will prove that. I can't even pretend I think you guys aren't going to vote for me. The easiest way to test what I'm telling you is to kill me. I wish Sunny would've talked to me more in private yesterday. Maybe we could've worked it out together.

If anybody could be behind this, it would be Kelly. It's clear to me, I don't know anything about what's going on here. I contacted Kelly on Day One. He was accusing someone of stealing his meds. I wanted to compare notes and see if the person he suspected could've done it. I had told that person what my med did, not realizing how important the meds were and wanted to know if he had done the same and when the corresponding theft occurred. The next day I was the thief. So, I contacted Kelly to let the person he suspected off the hook. Since I was going to be held accountable for having the med and what I stole, I let him know who I stole from and why, exactly as I've said I did. I stole from Shinobu since she had been the thief the day before. As I've stated, I thought it was the smartest move since the nature of the meds would hold me accountable for my actions. I also let him know what the med did that I stole. We discussed clearing the people we originally suspected, but he wanted me to investigate Bell. He told me, at that point, what the Lemon Peel did. Since he knew I had stole them, I told him what the Magic Beans did. So he knew there were two investigative meds and he knew Tammo had the Lemon Peel.

And Kelly, even when you are right about something the "I told you so" thing is not endearing. Grandstanding is not becoming.

The other thing that got to me about Kelly was his first response to our private conversation. He immediately trusted me. Nobody immediately trusts anybody in these games. If they do, it's incredibly unwise. He said he trusted me because I posted the spreadsheet. Why would you trust someone for posting info that everyone had access to? It means I'm organized, not trustworthy... Then he gave me a bunch of info I didn't need and offered to tell me people's names and what their meds did. Town should play things closer to the chest. The Scum probably want everyone to know what the meds do so it's impossible to find out who knew what when the good actions turn up dead. I can post the whole conversation here if it's allowed by God. Kelly knows I'm telling the truth. Why did he only corroborate Sunny's story yesterday and not mine? What were Kelly's tactics yesterday? Play the "I'm a naive noob" and keep repeating, the morning will show us the truth! I know this is a cliche, but when I come up Town tomorrow, I would start looking at Kelly. Somebody should investigate him tonight too.

I will not hold any hard feelings against anybody who votes for me today.

So I guess it's Heng vs. Kelly this Day 4.

Sigh, I don't even think I really deserve this, I won't waste my time defending myself against Heng's desperate accusations. I welcome the investigator to investigate me PLEASE so I could confirm to all of you my allegiance. Or if the rest of the Town is really that (sorry for the lack of better term) stupid enough to let Heng off the hook and instead vote me today, so be it. It's no longer my problem. I don't have to deal with this shit to add stress to my crazy life. I guess I won't be visiting this room (thread) for quite some time, it's TOO TOXIC for me. I'll just get back when the voting starts and just do my homework privately.

Good luck to us all then.

Don't tell me you still believe Heng's highly improbable double-framing theory?? Oh yeah, of course you do, since you have all the reason since he's one of your scum buddies isn't it? Don't worry we'll deal with you later after we get rid of Heng.

Um, calling people stupid is another non-endearing trait. And he's not saying anything about Sunny's "double-framing" post, which we proved was incorrect. Remember? Sunny thought the tracker was an investigator. The theory is still that Opium framed and it only potentially happened once. Theories are meant to be disproved. I have no idea what actually happened. Maybe you do. :wink:

This is just too hilarious. :rofl: Worse off than before? Yeah for you and your scum buddies since a) you're disappointed that you were only able to kill one of us and b) today's vote is a no-brainer and you need not witness one of your scum buddies getting killed. Only a non-Town will see this situation as WORSE than before, as we have in our faces the easiest vote we'd had.

So, railing against Stanley again? The one you suspected before since he knew what the Lemon Peel did. Guess what? You're not giving anyone any info they couldn't see for themselves. Everyone saw that Stanley and Tammo took the same med. Now I think I've got it: Tammo told you what the Lemon Peel did. You killed her. Now, by the time you've gotten Sunny, me and Stanley out of the way, the Scum will be ahead in numbers.

Actually, the Opium theory has been disproven. Sunny said it did nothing...

But, it's still odd that Kelly would try to get us to believe that I had the double-framing theory. We can all see it was something Sunny said and was confused about and that I had only been saying it could've happened once.

I wish Sunny could've paid more attention. We probably could've figured it out together. Sorry, Sunny. I really wish you were still here to help us work out who said what and when...

If only the dead could talk... :classic: Sorry but I have no intentions of dealing with Heng, for one I don't have the appropriate experience and debating skills to match "The Fantabulous Kresmo!" and this is just too much for me to take, so for my own sanity and stress-free time here, I'll simply ignore him and just let all of you decide our fates, but rest be assured I'll still work diligently behind the scenes to help the innocent's cause. :classic:

Actually, the Opium theory has been disproven. Sunny said it did nothing...

While I never believed in a framing pill at all and even found the theory about it ridiculous, who says it was the opium that gives framing ability? It might be any other pill as well, you were just fine with opium because it was Sunny who took it and because the pill was out of the game. But in the highly unlikely case there is a framing pill, it could be anything else. It even could be a pill that only has the framing effect if it's taken by scum. It could be a fixed scum action as well. It could even be that the Rhino Horn you took on day one has the unmentioned side effect of framing whoever takes it, which is even less believeable than the framing pill theory. Or you simply could be scum.

So just because the opium theory is disproven, doesn't mean there are no impropable possibilities anymore. I'll stick with voting for you, but I won't disregard what you say. I'll keep my eye on Kelly.

It could even be that the Rhino Horn you took on day one has the unmentioned side effect of framing whoever takes it, which is even less believeable than the framing pill theory.

That is highly unbelievable, yes. However, you and I both know exactly what that medication does... :wink:

(And don't worry Heng, I completely understand your actions today, no hard feelings on my part :classic:).

:hmpf_bad:

So, are you going to ignore my request that you confirm our private conversation?

Oh no... 2 deaths and both are townies... I really need to take a quiet moment and understand the whole situation again and what is discussed so far. Meanwhile, I will take my last medicine first.

1. DMT Ricket Cannon

2. Bug Dust Shinobu Shiroba

3. Nasal Inhaler Shadows

4. Uppers Poby Flanagan

5. Paint Thinner Draxia

6. Sponk Ali "Periscope" Perry

7. Sugar Pill Pearl Nuttin

8. Peach Cobbler Kelly

9. The Big Fat Pill Pandoo

Can't say I'm surprised to see some defending Heng, but seriously, unless someone brings forth something much more concrete, I don't think there's anyone else who has as much against as Heng does. At this point, I agree with Kelly. Not lynching Heng would be monumentally stupid. I don't expect him to lie down and die, but...

I don't think any one is suggesting that we don't lynch Heng today. I just think we should be cautious in thinking this is the end of our troubles here. Or that the solution is clear cut.

I don't think any one is suggesting that we don't lynch Heng today. I just think we should be cautious in thinking this is the end of our troubles here. Or that the solution is clear cut.

Ah. Well, in that case, I agree with everybody. :sweet:Except for Heng, of course.

There seems to be a lack of a scum kill tonight, which concerns me of what happened last night. I'm not in a position to talk much (write), but I think I can offer one solution.

I'm greatly disappointed that we absolutely failed to convict a scum yesterday. I have more to say, but I can't right now...

Hm, well I suppose I was wrong yesterday. Sunny wasn't helping herself at all by not getting her story straight, and that's a shame since we if she did, we could've lynched our first scum a day earlier. :sceptic:

I suppose we all know who to vote for today then. Unless someone has a better idea?

MOD NOTE:

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans Sassy Cooter

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

7. Magic Beans Sassy Scouts

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion Janie Beeswax

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

8. Black Beauties

Day Four, Shift Two

1. Red Devils

2. Saline Infusion Janie Beeswax

3. Horse Tranquilizers

4. Downers Heng Lewley

5. Strawberry Dust Manuel Bukowski

6. Powdered Rhino Horn

8. Black Beauties

Can't say I'm surprised by Sculys death.