Rufus

10230: Mini Modulars Discussion

So my wife and I were in the Lego store yesterday. We were looking at the Tower Bridge and were thinking it might be the same scale as the Mini Modulars. Any one have both? Can you take a picture of the vehicles from the Tower Bridge with the Mini Modulars?

I think they're close but maybe not exactly the same

So my wife and I were in the Lego store yesterday. We were looking at the Tower Bridge and were thinking it might be the same scale as the Mini Modulars. Any one have both? Can you take a picture of the vehicles from the Tower Bridge with the Mini Modulars?

Nice thought! - I am expecting Tower Bridge next week so will check it out! Double deckers are a bit less than 2 storeys high so it should be close

I believe someone has posted a picture of the Mini Modulars with the vehicles from Tower Bridge, and they seemed scaled about right.

I believe someone has posted a picture of the Mini Modulars with the vehicles from Tower Bridge, and they seemed scaled about right.

linky? where did you see the picture? Here?

linky? where did you see the picture? Here?

no, it was somewhere else, but I think Nicoga posted it