Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

If the Bull Testicles really give you a watcher action, its a bit of a problem. If we lynch him then the Watcher action will disappear from the hospital, if we dont the scum could get hold of it tomorrow... :sceptic:

Unless the effect is transferred to another medicine by tomorrow... ... wich I doubt. :hmpf_bad:

I think its to late to save you, so I will: Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

From the sound of it the medication abilities follow the pills, that would makes the logical sense right? I would think that we would have been told if the effects were permanent.

Surprisingly enough, I actually want to SAVE TOWNIES by not voting. :hmpf: I was going to find a contact to run my Watcher results through. And how is it I'm a dead man? All medicine is taken, I'm 100% sure there's at least one protector.

*Holds dead fish up to ear*

Koilette would like to remind you, somewhat forcibly this time, that Bell would be lynched as a result, which would be worse than lynching someone the majority were more comfortable to see go.

Koilette thinks it was unwise to reveal what your tablet did for you; you've just put a target on your head for revealing you the only confirmed person to have an action at night. She also doesn't like the way you seem not to care about Bell being voted for a relatively trivial matter. Koilette and I Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

I'd rather not Bell be lynched, but better her than me. Vote: Bell (Badboytje), though it won't make a difference. Hey, at least you guys managed to get rid of a Neutral. Almost balances out you also lost a good night action.

All my cards are on the table. Vote your minds out.

From the sound of it the medication abilities follow the pills, that would makes the logical sense right? I would think that we would have been told if the effects were permanent.

Of course the effect isn't permanent, that's why he said "one-time". fact is, if we convicti him and he was true, we'll lose the watcher ability. The watcher is about as useful for the scum as for the town, so I don't think it would be much of a loss. Yet, it's still a loss. The less medication with actions, the smaller our chance of finding scum in the night. He may be lying, of course.

My guess is all the townies are all vanilla, and it's all in the meds. Don't know about the Redhead's Cronies.

Whoa whoa whoa. Ok, let's all settle down for a second.

Considering all of this and that some meds may actually be useful. Nobody should be revealing what their meds do. If they do the same thing every day, will the scum take them? What the hell? OK, let's think this out.

If the town is all vanilla and the meds are the night actions... *huh* ...(that would be aggravatingly stupid) how would we stop the scum from getting our actions? If there's a vigilante action, could they take it and get two night kills? What if they find the "investigator" med and they keep getting it and keep it from us? I think that idea is impossible. It'd be like a big dumb game of Russian Roulette! Everyone took medication. Maybe it does one thing if you're scum and another if you're Town? *huh* Oh, why did I sign up for this game end up in this stupid asylum? Why? :hmpf: I'm hoping these meds are just enhancements of other actions. I can't see how it could possibly be the only night actions.

Although, it is good to see you working. Shit, do I have to un-vote you now? :look: You could be Scum trying to confuse us with a crazy theory or you could actually be on to something. You could also be a Townie genuinely coming up with a crazy theory, as well. I really hope it's a crazy theory, either way. If it's "meds are night actions"...ugh. :hmpf:

Yes, I do love that face. I hope we all have it, even thinking that this is possible...Stupid Fraulein Crazy-Twat. :hmpf_bad:

Tell Ms. Fishy that I didn't want to have Bell gone. I suggested this plan BEFORE SHE SCREWED UP.

And how is it I'm a dead man? All medicine is taken, I'm 100% sure there's at least one protector.

No one can be 100% sure of anything in this game. Even if we have a protector, they have to:

1. Believe you
  2. Not be blocked
  3. Not be killed themselves before they protect you
  4. Not have a better target that may actually be more useful to the town than you (You're not playing this alone, you know. Other people may have ideas that are different than yours as to how best to use their ability.)

Have you also considered what happens if the scum take a medicine that has one of the town roles in it? There are, by Bloodbrick's own admission, five scum. Any one of them could have taken the medicine in which a protector role was hidden.

I'm far from certain a protector would be able to save you.

Also, God did say he was going to make it impossible for someone to keep using the same action against the same person and we're not allowed to take the same medication two days in a row. :sceptic: I guess that would be supporting this meds theory.

Oh wait, but it also says we can't target the same person two nights in a row... Ugh... :cry_sad: Already? I have a familiar feeling of frustration creeping in.

If everybody unvotes, I'll do it too. Most pitiful last offer ever, but I'd like to help the Town. Know it's got no chance of going through.

MOD NOTE:

The medicine cabinet is now closed. Shiroba will be taking the Downers, and Wull will be taking the Nasal Inhaler.

Patients are now instructed to vote to lynch. They have 48 hours.

Everyone, I am so sorry! I must have taken my medicine wrongly for the previous night. It must have been those sleeping pills. There are so much ongoing conversation and I ought to catch up and digest it! I am not sure if there are any remaining medicine left for "poor" me, but I believed this is the remaining listing for the second shift.

Day One-Shift Two

1. Strawberry Dust Sassy Cooter

2. Dried Bull Testicles Carl 'Black Beast' Pie

3. Yellowjackets Ali "Periscope" Perry

4. Peach Cobbler Rickety Cannon

5. Downers Shinobu

6. Pot Pourri Rolly "Cracker-man" Crackerman

7. Bug Dust Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

9. Uppers Imes da Booey

10. DMT Pearl Nuttin

11. Nasal Inhaler Shalonda Cunningham

12. Blue Bennies Kelly "K-Girl" Mann

Guess, I will take the very last Downers. :cry_sad:

I need to read more and carefully for the past remaining events! Looks like lots of actions going on.

Bloodbrick decided this for you a while ago.

I'd rather not Bell be lynched, but better her than me. Vote: Bell (Badboytje), though it won't make a difference. Hey, at least you guys managed to get rid of a Neutral. Almost balances out you also lost a good night action.

All my cards are on the table. Vote your minds out.

Okay, interesting. You might claim having an important action if you're scum, but why claiming to be neutral? Although a neutral role without permanent abilities sounds a bit unfair, doesn't it? And why do you vote Bell now? There's no reason to believe se's scum!

No one can be 100% sure of anything in this game. Even if we have a protector, they have to:

1. Believe you
  2. Not be blocked
  3. Not be killed themselves before they protect you
  4. Not have a better target that may actually be more useful to the town than you (You're not playing this alone, you know. Other people may have ideas that are different than yours as to how best to use their ability.)

Have you also considered what happens if the scum take a medicine that has one of the town roles in it? There are, by Bloodbrick's own admission, five scum. Any one of them could have taken the medicine in which a protector role was hidden.

I'm far from certain a protector would be able to save you.

I think the scum don't get pill effects, rather, the pill is just blocked from the townies for the night. And:

[*] I agree on this one.

[*] Think about the odds.

[*] Use those odds again.

[*] If anyone's admitted they're the investigator or something to the person who just so happens to be the protector, I'll shave my mohawk.

I'm not certain, but it's a lot more likely than you think.

Okay, interesting. You might claim having an important action if you're scum, but why claiming to be neutral? Although a neutral role without permanent abilities sounds a bit unfair, doesn't it? And why do you vote Bell now? There's no reason to believe se's scum!

Because...be careful, this may blow your mind...I'm not a liar? *oh2* And again, it's the pill. I'm assuming they all work that way. And again, I'd rather live.

If anybody's interested, Bell has 7 votes, I have 6. Still time to make up your mind.

Because...be careful, this may blow your mind...I'm not a liar? *oh2*

Oh dang, how couldn't I see that? While it's so obvious you don't lie. Glad that's settled, everyone unvote now! :hmpf:

And again, it's the pill. I'm assuming they all work that way. And again, I'd rather live.

What exactly is the pill?

I wonder if the drugs abilities stay the same from day to day, and that's why we can't take the same thing two days in a row.

Tell Ms. Fishy that I didn't want to have Bell gone. I suggested this plan BEFORE SHE SCREWED UP.

*Whispers to dead fish, then holds it up to ear*

Koilette would like to point out that Bell edited her post misspoke (and had therefore gained the six votes against her) before you even spoke up. :sceptic:

I wonder if the drugs abilities stay the same from day to day, and that's why we can't take the same thing two days in a row.

I strongly believe so. That's the whole point of this system anyway, isn't it?

Wow, this is all happening really fast.

I think we should all agree now, that, in case we don't convict Carl, we won't kill ourselves to get his testicles.

Best line in one of these plays, ever.

Hopefully the fact that the Dried Bull Testicles give you a one-time Watcher action will help.

Hmmm...watcher is a very powerful role. The meds gave you that?? *huh* Impressive.

Just to show I'm being honest with you all, I'm a Neutral too. That's all I got.

Oh geez, that doesn't make me want to vote you now. :sarcasm: Didn't God say he would only have one neutral killer in this game? :look:

I have a new theory:

Perhaps the meds are a replacement for the inventor role. We've seen some difficulty with that role in the past. Perhaps God is trying to fix the balance-setting nature of that role by handing out one-shot actions through the meds. That would be why there are so many goofy ones that may not effect the game hardly at all. So maybe there are four or five useful actions in that list of 26, but the rest are just filler and fluff. :sceptic: I think that's the most likely explanation at this point. If that's the case, the random balance could be set by randomly placing meds. That way the scum can't find and block the good ones from us. I really think this would be an addition to other night actions. It would be a pretty scary game if Pie's theory is correct.

Considering the three pages that just blew up out of nowhere, I'm happy with where my vote is...

Oh dang, how couldn't I see that? While it's so obvious you don't lie. Glad that's settled, everyone unvote now! :hmpf:

What exactly is the pill?

Wouldn't I say I'm a Townie? And it's the medicine we all took earlier.

Probably. Fraulein probably didn't expect a roleclaim on Day One.

That would make it too easy, but you're right. There has to be a reason we can't take the same one day after day... :sceptic:

Just to show I'm being honest with you all, I'm a Neutral too. That's all I got.

*huh*

The Big Voice came to me in a dream before this whole ordeal started and said something like...

Criticisms from the last show acknowledged:

-no photographer role

-only one single neutral SK role

And now we have Mr. Beast claiming to be... neutral?! :look:

Wow, this is all happening really fast.

Oh geez, that doesn't make me want to vote you now. :sarcasm: Didn't God say he would only have one neutral killer in this game? :look:

I have a new theory:

Perhaps the meds are a replacement for the inventor role. We've seen some difficulty with that role in the past. Perhaps God is trying to fix the balance-setting nature of that role by handing out one-shot actions through the meds. That would be why there are so many goofy ones that may not effect the game hardly at all. So maybe there are four or five useful actions in that list of 26, but the rest are just filler and fluff. :sceptic: I think that's the most likely explanation at this point. If that's the case, the random balance could be set by randomly placing meds. That way the scum can't find and block the good ones from us. I really think this would be an addition to other night actions. It would be a pretty scary game if Pie's theory is correct.

Considering the three pages that just blew up out of nowhere, I'm happy with where my vote is...

I don't have any action in addition to being Neutral, and the DBT's Watcher ability.

That's possible. I assumed most of the pills did absolutely nothing, and I'm sure not all of them have an action.

And those 3 pages are me defending myself. I'm trying to make sure I don't accidently skip over any posts so people can say 'You were avoiding that question...' later, on the chance I live.

R-Dog, I'm not a Neutral SKer. Just a Neutral.

You are a neutral. Why should a townie ever waste protection on you? I don't know what you're win condition is but it sure as moon hell isn't the same as that of us townies.

I had even thought about unvoting you on the off chance that I was proved wrong and you did survive the night. Now I don't know.

Wouldn't I say I'm a Townie? And it's the medicine we all took earlier.

So the medicine makes you neutral? For one day or forever? And Heng's right, there was word of only one neutral serial killer. I'm inclined to vote for you right now.

You are a neutral. Why should a townie ever waste protection on you? I don't know what you're win condition is but it sure as moon hell isn't the same as that of us townies.

I had even thought about unvoting you on the off chance that I was proved wrong and you did survive the night. Now I don't know.

Because I have an action tonight? And no, I just have to survive. I can win with either side, but I doubt I'll make contact with the Scum.

And you can't unvote me if I survive the night, because you have already voted...? :wacko:

Carl may be an aggravating turd, however assuming he's telling the truth, if we lynch him we lose the Watcher action and the scum kill a random town action-holder tonight. If we don't lynch him, then we lynch an unknown action-holder, who may or may not be town, and there is the possibility that the scum don't kill Carl and we don't lose the watcher action.

I'm very surprised he would admit to us all that he's neutral, so maybe we could just lynch him tomorrow when we don't have the risk of losing a useful action? However there is the strong likelihood he's a killer if he's neutral.

I'm in two minds about this.