Peppermint_M

Contest: The Underwater Version

Hi Aanchir,

It says no digital entries in the rules:

Ah, thanks. I mustn't have been reading carefully enough. Ah, well; underwater Ninjago it is! :tongue:

I probably already know the answer to this question, but are LDD entries allowed? Or do the entries have to be in physical bricks?

I guess if I have to work in physical bricks, I have enough Ninjago and Atlantis sets with me at college to, for instance, make an underwater version of the Fire Temple or Spinjitzu Dojo. But I'd have a lot more creative options if I could work digitally.

I agree. The range of things I could make with LDD would also be more creative.

I do have an idea for this contest but, since an entry has to be an underwater version of a pre-existing set made by lego(my idea is totally unique) and not digital then my idea can't be entered. Even if I had all the lego pieces I need to make it in real life, I would be unable to enter it still because I don't know how to use the web cam on my laptop, find it impossible to try using my phone, and don't have a picture camera. I will be posting what I wanted to submit to this thread as soon as I can even though it won't be entered in the contest.

I do have an idea for this contest but, since an entry has to be an underwater version of a pre-existing set made by lego(my idea is totally unique) and not digital then my idea can't be entered. Even if I had all the lego pieces I need to make it in real life, I would be unable to enter it still because I don't know how to use the web cam on my laptop, find it impossible to try using my phone, and don't have a picture camera. I will be posting what I wanted to submit to this thread as soon as I can even though it won't be entered in the contest.

Actually, I've decided not to. I was going to make a lego version of the game and watch game called octopus. Even though its only been a little over an hour since I said that I was going to make something, I found this to be a tad more dificult prodject then I planned it to be. I just felt it was nessasary to say what I was planning to make so that anyone who thinks that was a good idea can say so even though I never made it.

So it must be a sunken version, or can you (for example) change a plane in an underwater plane?

A sunken version. Stick it on the seafloor :thumbup:

Do we, or can we, add the sea floor and sea surrounding it? Or is it meant to be just the original set sunken-ified?

Hi there moderator and organizer peppermintM, with a few days left to go I wonder if it is too late to particpate. I would like to ask if star wars vehicle sets are allowed? I'd want to try and make an underwater version of 1 of my favourite sets lol..

Edited by Tomcat RIO

You can if you want to. So long as it conforms to the rules and is posted in the entry thread.

Only Three Days Left. So get building your entry anyone who does plan to enter and everyone who has entered, make sure you are happy with what you have posted and ensure it is posted into the entry thread.

Some of the entries are really very good! Good luck guys!

And, for those who have not submitted, better do so soon. The clock is ticking. :tongue:

Just one more day

To All Entrants: Please Ensure your entries comply with the rules. No changes can be made after the deadline and any entry that doesn't meet the criteria will be disqualified.

Thank you and good building :thumbup:

Is this contest finished?

According to the rules posted, yes. It was listed as ending at midnight on October 7.

Locutis