Sign in to follow this  
(Dutch)

Clone Commander Trauma Figure

Hello Eurobricks,

Today I am displaying my custom designed Clone Commander Trauma with the Lego community. And for those who do not watch Star Wars The Clone Wars TV show here is a brief background on this character, Commander Trauma.

Information and photo taken from Wookieepedia

250px-Trauma-Monster.jpg

"Trauma" was the nickname of a ARF clone trooper commander in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Around 21 BBY, he fought alongside the Jedi Halsey and his Padawan Knox at the planet Devaron's Temple of Eedit"

Moving onto the figure, The figures decal designs where made by me. And also The figure was entirely made out of water slide decals, no paint was used. Now credit goes to MMCB for the outstanding cloth accessories. Now time for photos!

Front View

5873989114_10a7d1d0d2_z.jpg

Heroic pose

5873989366_c4c585395a_z.jpg

Back View

5873989238_f62a8a7b98_z.jpg

Thank you for viewing and please leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.

Cheers

-Dutch

Hi (Dutch), welcome at EB. How did you make those decals? They look very nice.

Hi (Dutch), welcome at EB. How did you make those decals? They look very nice.

Hi,

Thank you I appreciate your comment. The program which I used to design all the decals is called Inkscape a free graphics design program.

Cheers

-Dutch

Wow, fantastic decal-making (Dutch)! I simply love how accurately-designed and seamlessly applied those highly-detailed decals are. Very professional customization! :thumbup:

of course vectors are the way to do it, but did you print it on white paper or use model hobby decal material e.g.?

Wow, fantastic decal-making (Dutch)! I simply love how accurately-designed and seamlessly applied those highly-detailed decals are. Very professional customization! :thumbup:

Thank you very much. :classic:

of course vectors are the way to do it, but did you print it on white paper or use model hobby decal material e.g.?

Hi,

I used clear water slide decal paper to make this figure. Here's a link to the site I bought it from.

I hope this helps

Cheers

-Dutch

(Dutch), this custom is superb! The details on this guy look like they've come straight out of the LEGO factory. This had to go on the EB Star Wars blog:

ebswfb_blogged1.png

Thank you Clone O'Patra. Also it means a lot to me to be blogged by the Eurobircks Star wars forum blog. :classic:

Cheers

-Dutch

Wow. That is amazing decal-work '(Dutch)', I could have never done this. Then again, I suck with decals. :blush: Did you use TLC's ARF helmet, or Arealight's?

Great work! Looks like printed!:thumbup:

Thank you, I strive to make it look like printing.

Excellent!

Wow, what a custom minifig.....AWESOME decals '(Dutch)'.....Brick On Customise On ! :grin:

Lovely fig, looks incredibly professional. You are very talented.

Looks very neat, smooth and clean jut how TLG would do it. I like your custom armor as well.

Thank you all for those comments. :sweet:

Wow. That is amazing decal-work '(Dutch)', I could have never done this. Then again, I suck with decals. :blush: Did you use TLC's ARF helmet, or Arealight's?

Thank you, I used an Arealight Arf helmet because TLC'S arf helmet is to hard to remove all the printing. :angry: