1 hour ago, HectorMB said:

I am afraid that this is not an issue from Rebrickable, but from Paypal. I have been exactly in the same situation, and I just learnt that it is indeed impossible to change the Paypal address (or at least, the country). For that, you should open a new Paypal account with your new location. Of course, I can be wrong, and in such case, I would love to also know how to go ahead with this change :). 

Edit: to avoid any discussions and misunderstandings, please use PM.

Edited by brunojj1

7 hours ago, HectorMB said:

I am afraid that this is not an issue from Rebrickable, but from Paypal. I have been exactly in the same situation, and I just learnt that it is indeed impossible to change the Paypal address (or at least, the country). For that, you should open a new Paypal account with your new location. Of course, I can be wrong, and in such case, I would love to also know how to go ahead with this change :). 

I assume you didn't understand my question - I asked how to link new paypal account to rebrickable profile :)

6 hours ago, astyanax said:

@Aleh have you tried looking through Rebrickable's own forum to see if this question was already addressed?

No. But the answer was found.

Ah this is because of Ukraine 'intervention'? (as you're located in Belarus/Russia side)

On 3/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, Mr Jos said:

Ah this is because of Ukraine 'intervention'? (as you're located in Belarus/Russia side)

Unfortunately yes

On 3/25/2022 at 9:44 AM, astyanax said:

large_2307890-anchorman-well-that-escala

@Aleh have you tried looking through Rebrickable's own forum to see if this question was already addressed?

hell yeah! (and still I do not get the point... probably is just because is monday or anyway!) *huh*

Anyway, the question is solved and that's good no? :classic:

1 hour ago, HectorMB said:

hell yeah! (and still I do not get the point... probably is just because is monday or anyway!) *huh*

Anyway, the question is solved and that's good no? :classic:

For you "it´s just monday" and "all good, no?" How can people be so incredibly ignorant :wall:... Sorry guys, but I´m about to explode, loosing my control!

3 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

For you "it´s just monday" and "all good, no?" How can people be so incredibly ignorant :wall:... Sorry guys, but I´m about to explode, loosing my control!

I am very sorry, @brunojj1, but I am not following you at all. First of all, I do not know from where you may get offended in my words, or what pushed you to call me "absolute ignorant", but, in any case, I was not intending anything but trying to help. 

I think that your answers, both of them, are a bit out of place and, even after just trying to let it go the first time, this second time is now bothering me, because I find calling someone "incredibly ignorant" is offensive.

If you are about to explode, I am sorry about that as well, but I think this is not the place to discharge. I really do not think that this forum is for that, at least. 

Regarding the question itself: it seems that I just did understand the question properly,as @Aleh pointed out -in a way more polite way than you, by the way-. But it also seems like the point and the questions were cleared, which, indeed, is one of the aims of this kind of forum. 

Anyway, if you want to continue with this sort of dicussion -which is absolutely out of the original topic- I would like to ask you to send me a PM. 

50 minutes ago, HectorMB said:

...it also seems like the point and the questions were cleared..

So why did you put the question if everything was cleared? I will answer you in public - I don´t feel offended personally, I´m simply embarrassed about your ignorance and will explain it to you and everybody else who need to be informed: there is a brutal stupid WAR going on in Ukraine! Russia, the agressor country and Belarus, the assistant country (where Aleh is living - look up his avatar!) are under severe financial sanctions imposed onto these countries. Aleh has nothing to do with it, but he and his family are suffering severely under the sanctions. That makes it almost impossible to participate in international payment schemes like PayPal. Even worse - life was not easy before the war and now it´s becoming a lot more difficult. You are living in beautiful Switzerland where everything is fantastic and where btw. many of the sanctionned oligarchs are hiding a lot of their corrupt money. In the meanwhile bombs and rockets are killing so many innocent children in Ukrainian cities like Mariupol! Yes, it "bothers" me the most that so many people in the West don´t care about it when they wake up in the beautiful morning! That is what makes me losing my peace and comfort, my friend. And I don´t care at all if you now keep feeling offended or bothered or whatever.

@moderators: I know what I´m risking here, but I´m ready to sacrifice my reputation and my membership on this forum in order to make some people start to think a little bit.

Edited by brunojj1

Please, do not get biased from where I live from. You know nothing about me but, you are just judging me because the location that i have. I do not think that is a nice comment to judge someone for such thing.

Even with your explanation, I think it has nothing to do with the forum topic. It is a subject itself that is enough for a really long discussion, but, again, I do not think that neither this is the place for that neither my comments invited you for such answers you made. 

So, honestly, I am sorry for how much you are affected with the conflict. It is indeed a shame and it is stressfull for all of us (at least for me). I understand your pain and stress, really, but all this out-of-the-topic conversation is out of the page, I think. The request to continue this in PM is not because you or me may get offended, is because the rules of the forum. So, I will not continue with this conversation but by PM instead -just for restect to the others. 

Okay, let’s get back on topic here and you can indeed discuss further via PM. Thanks.