Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Mizuki goes up to the quest members of quest 32 with a tray of steaming hot chocolate with cookies, whipped cream and marshmallows and says "We finally got the hot chocolate, drink up."

Erik walks into the hall. He sees Mizuki has finally gotten some hot chocolate and is sharing it with the heroes who had recently returned from rescuing The Lost Children, and goes over to join them. He sees that Sorrow has fallen asleep, and there is a note on the table near him, saying not to wake him up.

Instead he turns to Mizuki. "Thanks for the hot chocolate, and for backing me up against Syntax. You fought well back there, against those guardians."

He looks at Nagure, and chuckles. "As for you, while I may have some problem with your morals, or rather lack of them, at least you can be trusted to do what you are being paid for. And you aren't bad in a fight."

Mizuki says to Erik "Let's have a rematch in the arena later." before sipping a hot chocolate.

Thank you for hot chocolate. This stuff tastes rather nice for human food. A rematch would be good. I do wonder how the battle would have went if I didn't change sides.

Drake had returned to the hall already, and was hanging out by the questboard, when he saw Mizuki, Erik, Sorrow and Nagure. He saw Mizuki's hot chocolate and guessed the saloon did them now. He said hello to the group and ran towards the saloon, asked for some hot chocolate with whipped cream and a marshmallow and, after getting it, ran down towards the others.

"Hey guys!"Drake shouted. "Guess what?"

"Hey guys!"Drake shouted. "Guess what?"

What? You killed someone? You lost your gold? The Maginastra is your father? You're giving us all your items for free? You are annoyed that we ditched you so you went on a killing spree? You tried to kill the Maginastra without us? You robbed a bank? You were abducted by aliens that gave you crazy robotic arms? Did I get it?

Edited by Costy

What? You killed someone? You lost your gold? The Maginastra is your father? You're giving us all your items for free? You are annoyed that we ditched you so you went on a killing spree? You tried to kill the Maginastra without us? You robbed a bank? You were abducted by aliens that gave you crazy robotic arms? Did I get it?

"What? No....I bought a bedroll. I was never able to but now I am. So, I just got one."

Edited by xxlrocka

"What? No....I bought a bedroll. I was never able to but now I am. So, I just got one."

Well I guess that makes a lot more sense than my guesses. What do you think about us not fighting the Maginastra and letting him go?

I notice all the heroes from Quest #32 coming back into the hall and making a lot of noise.

"They're back already? That was quick!" I mutter. "So it's already been three quests in a row that I've signed up for and was not accepted on. What do people have against Pretzels anyway?"

I roll my eyes at the cloaked figure who is attempting to sleep.

May your dreams be far from sleep and your rest restless! I pray inwardly.

"How would you know? You only just got here! Please don't tell me you've been lurking around here for a while."

~Two new quests have been posted on the Quest Board (#35 by Jebediahs and #36 by Sloop)!~

I grunt at the comment. "You're right though. I didn't sign up for Heroica to sit here in the hall surrounded by a bunch of drunks. Thank God there don't seem to be too many around now, but..." :angry:

Lycian sprints over to the quest boards and signs up for quest 36 .

He then turns to the monk" About time! "

~Two new quests have been posted on the Quest Board (#35 by Jebediahs and #36 by Sloop)!~

"How did I not see the two knew quest."

I really don't know. I refreshed my page before commenting, but I didn't see that post. :wall:

I rush over to the quest boards upon seeing two new quests being put up. I am disappointed in the first one.

"They want experienced heroes, do they? I don't think there are that many experience heroes in the hall at present, but who knows?"

I sign up for Quest#36.

"I don't know why they are saying we have surely heard of this fashion store! :hmpf: I've never heard of it. Who do they think they are trying to fool? Well, as long as they pay us, I'm game, but myself, I only wear clothes from Sackcloths, inc.

Edited by Palathadric

Mizuki runs up to the quest board an signs her name under Quest 36:

and says "I really need to get new clothes after my next quest."

Edited by zakura

I notice all the heroes from Quest #32 coming back into the hall and making a lot of noise.

"They're back already? That was quick!" I mutter. "So it's already been three quests in a row that I've signed up for and was not accepted on. What do people have against Pretzels anyway?"

I roll my eyes at the cloaked figure who is attempting to sleep.

May your dreams be far from sleep and your rest restless! I pray inwardly.

The hot chocalate's aroma pierces my sleep, and I go up to get a cup, taking small sips of the delicious cocoa.

"Where in the world did you acquire this stuff, Mizuki? It's great - probably best beverage I've had since I died."

I sit down casually next to a monk, only then noticing he is giving me a look of malice. I raise an eyebrow.

"Did I do something wrong?"

I pretend not to notice the undead, as I whistle a malicious tune. I look off into the distance and walk in the opposite direction not wanting to enter into any unnecessary conversation with the vile creature. I go outside to the wall and cleanse my hands, in case the undead's dark aura could have contaminated me. I return to the hall and choose a seat far in the corner, away from the commotion to continue my translating. Hopefully, that grimy creature will not disturb me again.

Nagure signs up for quests 35 and 36, realising if he was to go on a quest about fashion he might need to put some clothes on.

Nagure signs up for quests 35 and 36, realising if he was to go on a quest about fashion he might need to put some clothes on.

"Scampering off to another quest so soon, Nagure?"

I stifle a yawn. Even though the hot chocolate, still in my hand, was delicious, I still needed more sleep.

"A fashion quest is a rather eccentric assignment. Perhaps you'll run into a killer runway, or perhaps a ghostly tailor. :tongue: "

My hand is weary from writing so much, so I go outside and dig with my shovel in search of treasure.

Elgar signed up for quest 35 deciding he would leave the other quest for less expericend heroes. Elgar went towards the heroes that had returned and greeted them kindly.

As Erik walks over to the bar to get some more hot chocolate, he notices two quests on the questboard.

"Hmm, those Maa'ri guys. I read a bit about them in the library, having their family abducted by psychopathic zealots. Much as I'd like to help them, in my current state I probably wouldn't be strong enough to do much. Best to leave that quest to some more experienced heroes, but I suppose a lot of them are of on other quests, and my help would be better than no help at all." Erik mutters, as he signs up for Quest #35: Rescue the Maa’ri!.

"What's this other one? Some fashion person? Gone mad? Probably all the mercury they use in their felt. Sounds more like a job for a doctor than heroes, but I need to be strong enough to help other people like those Maa'ri. I'll sign up for that one, too." He signs up for Quest #36: Bad Hair Day.

As he does, a man with a crossbow and green hat walks over and greets him. "Oh hello, sir," he replies.

Edited by Myrddyn

As Erik walks over to the bar to get some more hot chocolate, he notices two quests on the questboard.

"Hmm, those Maa'ri guys. I read a bit about them in the library, having their family abducted by psychopathic zealots. Much as I'd like to help them, in my current state I probably wouldn't be strong enough to do much. Best to leave that quest to some more experienced heroes, but I suppose a lot of them are of on other quests, and my help would be better than no help at all." Erik mutters, as he signs up for Quest #35: Rescue the Maa’ri!.

"What's this other one? Some fashion person? Gone mad? Probably all the mercury they use in their felt. Sounds more like a job for a doctor than heroes, but I need to be strong enough to help other people like those Maa'ri. I'll sign up for that one, too." He signs up for Quest #36: Bad Hair Day.

As he does, a man with a crossbow and green hat walks over and greets him. "Oh hello, sir," he replies.

"Fashionistas always had a knack for going insane."