Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Let's not get into this discussion. Using magic as an excuse for unusual things just leads to confusion and people saying 'Magic this!' and 'Magic that!'.

<out of character>For the purposes of roleplaying in this thread, we should assume that magical powers in Heroica are limited to those that mages wield in battle.</out of character>

<Out of character>Yeah you're probably right Doc. Let's just say I pulled up another table then.</ out of character>

I was just telling the Rogue about the one I lost my eye in. Standard procedure ambush on a Crusader scouting party coming too close to our hideout.

"Now that sounds like it was fun. For you that is. Well maybe not. You did loose an eye."

"Oh, plenty. People tend to get angry when you take their gold. :laugh: Case in point: that youngster elven ranger over there. And please, call me Jess. Don't take me too seriously, I'm really a light-hearted elf," Jess replied with a grin on her face.

"Jess it is then."

"Have you been on any adventures Jess?"

We can sit on each others laps! :tongue:

Nah... We'll go to the magical library with magical tables. Let's just hope no Barbarians come barging in.

Let's just hope no Barbarians come barging in.

The barbarians come marching 1 by 1 hoorah, hoorah.... :tongue:

Wait, are you singing drinking songs? It's way too early to do that! :tongue:

"Have you been on any adventures Jess?"

Not yet with Heroica, but I used to have the most excellent adventures with my brother Rolf. Would you like to hear of a couple?

Wait, are you singing drinking songs? It's way too early to do that! :tongue:

Take 1 down pass it around.... 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

Not yet with Heroica, but I used to have the most excellent adventures with my brother Rolf. Would you like to hear of a couple?

"Of course. It is always good to learn from other peoples adventures."

Take 1 down pass it around.... 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

I know a better one! We three kings of orient are, tried to smoke a rubber cigar! (Whatever that is. :tongue:) It was loaded he exploded! We two kings of orient are! Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Let's just say I pulled up another table then.

This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them! And seven other heroes posting like the wind! :sing:

Let's just hope no Barbarians come barging in.

What's wrong with Barbarians?

I know a better one! We three kings of orient are, tried to smoke a rubber cigar! (Whatever that is. :tongue:) It was loaded he exploded! We two kings of orient are! Yadda Yadda Yadda.

where on earth did you hear that?

where on earth did you hear that?

From the two kings of Orient are. :tongue:

Waking up from his long nap in his chair, Trotter saw the dwarf in the room. "Finally, I'm not the only short guy here! Whats your name?"

Bob has never seen a Barbarian march. Bob thinks that barbarians are more likely to charge screaming in hordes. Barbarians please don't think Bob has anything against barbarians. Bob loves having barbarians to distract enemies with. :grin:

Edited by Sirius Black

Bob has never seen a Barbarian march. Bob thinks that barbarians are more likely to charge screaming in hordes. Barbarians please don't think Bob has anything against barbarians. Bob loves having barbarians to distract enemies with. :grin:

"Yup, I'd think so to. Maybe that is all an act to hide the fact that the Barbarians are all joining to make one big army! Or not." :laugh:

"Yup, I'd think so to. Maybe that is all an act to hide the fact that the Barbarians are all joining to make one big army! Or not." :laugh:

You'd better not be sitting at our table too! :tongue:

You'd better not be sitting at our table too! :tongue:

"I thought you hadn't noticed!" Trotter then got up and made his way to the middle of the room. "Drinks for everyone, on me!" The barkeep asked "What the hell are you doing that for?" Trotter looked at him inquisitively and then yelled "To make FRIENDS!"

"Drinks for everyone, on me!" The barkeep asked "What the hell are you doing that for?" Trotter looked at him inquisitively and then yelled "To make FRIENDS!"

The drinks are free, remember?

Bob thinks that's why he can do it. Bob would also like to order another goose.

Edited by Sirius Black

"Oh... Well, drinks for everyone, but they aren't on me! HAHAHAHA!"

Tomas sits still for a minute, clearly trying to remember something. "It happened over two-hundred years ago, so I obviously wasn't there, but we've all heard the stories." he suddenly says, "I can't really remember what grandfather told me about it all those years ago, but it was supposedly a very nasty war- those orcs didn't certainly 'play nice'. They ravaged big portions of the countryside, looting and pillaging as they went. Eventually, the humans and elves defeated them, but not before the damage was done." Tomas leans back in his chair, remembering back again. "My family's not from the city itself, so grandfather didn't know much about what happened here, but according to him, it took almost a year to repair the damage done to just the small town of Maplewood."

"Ah, I see, thank you for telling me", said Hybros. "Yet, we have orcs here among us, surely they can't be all bad. I also heard something about the orc race's slavery... I wonder if that had anything to do with the invasion?".

"Oh... Well, drinks for everyone, but they aren't on me! HAHAHAHA!"

I do not trust you! You have an evil laugh! *oh2* Or is that MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH? How should I know? I'm not evil. :look:

"Ah, I see, thank you for telling me", said Hybros. "Yet, we have orcs here among us, surely they can't be all bad. I also heard something about the orc race's slavery... I wonder if that had anything to do with the invasion?".

"No, no, not all orcs are bad. That Cronk fellow looks perfectly nice to me, and while the bartender-lady's a bit grumpy, she seems alright too." Tomas assures him. "I've never heard anything about orc slavery, but we've never had slavery anywhere near my town, so I wouldn't know."

"No, no, not all orcs are bad. That Cronk fellow looks perfectly nice to me, and while the bartender-lady's a bit grumpy, she seems alright too." Tomas assures him. "I've never heard anything about orc slavery, but we've never had slavery anywhere near my town, so I wouldn't know."

"Bob, sadly, knows much about slavery. Most House elves like Bob are in slavery. Bob himself used to be a slave, but Bob does not speak of that now. Bob will only say that Bob will never be a slave again, and that Bob's former master found himself short ten coins."