Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Tarn had arrived back at the Hall just before Tesni made her entrance.

"Tesni, you look incredible! You've spent some of your gold from our Quest to make yourself look even more beautiful!

Come, let us dine together, perhaps we will see some friends in the Hall also."

Tesni grinned at her fellow barbarian. "I could do with some food. Between the quest and this 'shopping' I have a mighty hunger!"

Tarn leads Tesni to a table in the corner, and then looks a bit annoyed as Alf approaches. He'd finally got Tesni on his own! But his teachings had told him to be polite and friendly to strangers so he smiled at Tesni before replying, "We cleared a cave out. It was actually a burial chamber and had a lot of nasty undead creatures in it. But my friends and I fought bravely and truely and bested them. Tesni here was a marvel to watch in combat."

"Ah, it was nothing. After staring down a pack of Direwolves a dark cave is not so fearsome. You faced undead on your first quest Tarn!" Tesni smiled politely to Alf, the priestess had always said that a smile does more than any grimace.

(OoC, I have to turn in now, normally I would wander off, but right now as there is conversation I thought to post an FYI)

Tarn nodded. "I faced Undead but was powerless against them with my normal weapons. Although I did hit that Crozen a couple of times and made her wince. I was pleased with that!" he grinned. He was enjoying her company. He swigged down a tankard of mead that he thought well-earned.

OOC: Goodnight :classic:

"so what you planning to do? oh, also, what your name? mine Alf." Alf gets up and brings over some bread, water, and beer to Tarn. "you want food? here have some." Alf passes some bread over to tarn and a cup of beer.

Tarn indicated the mead tankard he was holding but still accepted the beer. "I'm Tarn Valco, from the Titaan mountains. Now I have done my Quest, I am going to drink and be merry for a while, and then perhaps spend some gold in the Marketplace."

Tarn indicated the mead tankard he was holding but still accepted the beer. "I'm Tarn Valco, from the Titaan mountains. Now I have done my Quest, I am going to drink and be merry for a while, and then perhaps spend some gold in the Marketplace."

"see later. maybe we in same quest some time."

Since Hoke was still considering the offer, and Althior had been sitting there all day, Althior looked over to the Barbarians table, and decided to drop in for a visit.

"Hello Tarn, Tesni. Is that a new outfit? It looks good!"

Tarn looked at him disapprovingly. Althior then understood what Tarn was trying to do.

" :wink: Hey Alf, have you met Ellaria yet? How'd you like to? We can tell you all about the quest."

Since Hoke was still considering the offer, and Althior had been sitting there all day, Althior looked over to the Barbarians table, and decided to drop in for a visit.

"Hello Tarn, Tesni. Is that a new outfit? It looks good!"

Tarn looked at him disapprovingly. Althior then understood what Tarn was trying to do.

" :wink: Hey Alf, have you met Ellaria yet? How'd you like to? We can tell you all about the quest."

"just A little. I saw her when I came here. but not since she came back from the quest." Alf follows him to Ellaria and grabs some more bread and some meat. "so where Ellaria?"

Tarn nods gratefully to Althior as he shephards Alf away, and resumes his awkward smalltalk with the beautiful barbarian woman whilst swigging back his mead.

After contemplating things for a while, Arasmyth crosses out his name on the Sign-ups for Quest 11. He then tears down his revised note, and re-writes the original message(stating that he would prefer to go on Quest 10 on the back and re-attaches it to the board.

OOC: Just saw that notice about reputations and such in the QM's Lounge. Arasmyth, being a mage, would probably want to be in the good graces of the Zigfrieds rather than the Guild of Invision if he knew about that.

Edited by Kadabra

"So where Ellaria?"

"Well-"

She's gone! Althior thought.

"It seems that she has gone! I was sure she was here. But nonetheless, I'll tell you our story." Althior then sat at the nearest table and told Alf about the quest.

"Hello Hoke!" He said as he sat down next to him, "I was wondering that now since you have your new sword, you'd be so kind to give me that Emerald gem? I would of course pay for it. How does 85 gold sound?"

"I appreciate your offer, but I do believe I will hold onto this gem for a bit. Many thinks."

Hoke again checks the Quest Board and pens his name once again:

Quest #11: A Matter of Principle

"I appreciate your offer, but I do believe I will hold onto this gem for a bit. Many thinks."

"Alright then, but if you ever change your mind, I'll keep my offer." Althior shouts to Hoke from across the saloon. :laugh:

"very interesting." Alf says after he has heard the tale. "you like going on adventure? I wish I get in this new quest 10. something about some school vandals? something like that. did you sign up for new quests?"

"Yes I did, Except for #11, I didn't want to put my reputation with the Ziegfrieds at stake. I will admit school vandals sounds interesting, but not something I would expect Heroica to get involved in."

"Yes I did, Except for #11, I didn't want to put my reputation with the Ziegfrieds at stake. I will admit school vandals sounds interesting, but not something I would expect Heroica to get involved in."

"do you like new suit?"

After conversing with the barbarian, Skrall ascended the stairs to the bar, the bar maid had apparently missed his question, but it didn't matter to him, sooner or later he would find out where he had seen her before. Going over to a quieter end of the hall, Skrall seated himself and proceeded to smoke some of his sour-smelling weed. He half closed his eyes and listened to the drone of the conversations going on around him. As he relaxed the ogre fingered the trigger of his newly acquired crossbow, it was an ingenious piece of mechanization and would serve him well in a tight spot.

En Sabah Nur stood silently at the top of the stairs seemingly unnoticed by the Halls' heroes. He smirked as a barbarian launched himself from the stairs and crashed to the ground. "Well there goes my newest least favorite hero. He's liable to get his party killed." Nur continued to observe the goings-on of the Hall. Heroes returning from their quests were answering the questions of newer adventurers. An impromptu fashion show broke out as hero after hero decided to show off his or her new outfit. Nur shook his head as he saw Skrall conversing with the reckless barbarian from earlier. "That ogre can make friends with anyone." En Sabah Nur headed to the bar and ordered a sugary drink before heading to the questboard. It was time to put the Dozenhands task behind him and partake in a mission once more.

"Tresspassers, eh? Most likely someone starving and simply looking for food." En Sabah Nur continued reading. "I welcome the chance at teaching young toughs some manners. Kids..." Nur settled on the final posted quest. He never got along with other mages anyway, so the loss of relationship with the Ziegfrieds would be no loss at all. The dark mage signed his name and headed back up the stairs.

En Sabah Nur signs up for Quests #10 and 11.