XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

No problem for me,i read the first page,and then start at 40th :D

:thumbup: KimT should give you a medal.

I'd guess around 60-80 pieces, including the two big hemisphere elements.

:thumbup: KimT should give you a medal.

??? Am I the one of rares who read the first page,or what? :D I mean the old members surely read the first page.

??? Am I the one of rares who read the first page,or what? :D I mean the old members surely read the first page.

But you're a relatively new member. Too many of those ask simple questions that they could read the answer to on the first page. It makes me happy when someone reads the first post. :sweet:

Anyways, back on topic.

But you're a relatively new member. Too many of those ask simple questions that they could read the answer to on the first page. It makes me happy when someone reads the first post. :sweet:

Well the mods should type down on the first page,that the planet sets will cost 10$. Thats why I asked,cause nothing was there.

Anyway,Endor BP. Endor Rebels will be same as Rebel Commandos or they will be a new fig?

And,Clone and droid BP. ARC - Same as in the 2009 BP? I really would want some more regular clones,expensive on bricklink :D

Edited by Gile (SRB)

Well the mods should type down on the first page,that the planet sets will cost 10$. Thats why I asked,cause nothing was there.

Anyway,Endor BP. Endor Rebels will be same as Rebel Commandos or they will be a new fig?

No problem. The mods are kind of busy with other things right now, that's why.

We're assuming they'll be the same 'figs, but we don't really know yet.

No problem. The mods are kind of busy with other things right now, that's why.

We're assuming they'll be the same 'figs, but we don't really know yet.

Would be nice to have Rebel Commando in that set. Never enough of those :thumbup:

Would be nice to have Rebel Commando in that set. Never enough of those :thumbup:

I guess that we will get Rebel Commandos and i expect them to have different faces (like in 8038 BoE). Maybe even turn faces to reflect how the battle goes?! You certainly remember EP VI... :classic:

I guess that we will get Rebel Commandos and i expect them to have different faces (like in 8038 BoE). Maybe even turn faces to reflect how the battle goes?! You certainly remember EP VI... :classic:

Hmm...I like both faces :) Well yeah,double side faces could be nice :)

But you're a relatively new member. Too many of those ask simple questions that they could read the answer to on the first page.

You've only been here a few months longer than he has. Are you implying that you're 'relatively new' as well? :look:

Actually, I was under the impression that the Mods refrained from putting the prices for the planet sets because they weren't confirmed... meaning that these sets could be cheaper (or more expensive) than Mirandir led us to believe. The same goes for the rest of the new sets, even if a price was mentioned earlier in this thread.

We're also getting another naboo fighter are we not?

No the Naboo fighter is also one of the planets sets like the pod racer and the TIE Interceptor.

Actually, I was under the impression that the Mods refrained from putting the prices for the planet sets because they weren't confirmed... meaning that these sets could be cheaper (or more expensive) than Mirandir led us to believe. The same goes for the rest of the new sets, even if a price was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Well,Mods still can put like 10$(unconfirmed),so it can be easier for all members.

And,Fallen. BrickDoctor is relatively new member too,but he has a lot more posts than I do and is a lot more active

Edited by Gile (SRB)

And,Clone and droid BP. ARC - Same as in the 2009 BP? I really would want some more regular clones,expensive on bricklink :D

As the Rebel Commandos figs are relatively new there is no reason to replace them, so maybe just new faces.

It's a possibility that the ARC could be phase '1.5', but TLG still use the normal ARC gear up to this years Republic Frigate.

As the Rebel Commandos figs are relatively new there is no reason to replace them, so maybe just new faces.

It's a possibility that the ARC could be phase '1.5', but TLG still use the normal ARC gear up to this years Republic Frigate.

I am not a clone wars watcher,what is phase 1.5? Improved phase 1? Or a mix of phase 1 and phase 2?

Edited by Gile (SRB)

I'm not sure about that. It could be Echo or fives that we get in the pack. Then again, LEGO might just make up another ARC trooper.....

I am sorry to do an after 10 page quote,but I had to.Why would they put an ARF trooper in a BP?We had one last year.It's gonna be nice only if ARF is having a geonosis camo. Actually,any camo is good with me :classic:

i would love that! :cry_happy: i only have 2 Rebel Commandos (got them on the Endor Bunker set, that i got only by 40€, due to a misprint of the actual price, btw :tongue::laugh: :laugh: ) and i do love the color scheme and the helmet! hmm, i was wondering if the helmet size actually allowed a two faced head, but after watching some pics of them, the "back printed" face would be totally hidden beneath the helmet :sweet:

I'm still i bit undecided about the BP's with both factions, as, excluding the OT ones, none of those actually interest me, but on the previous BP's, you can really decide what you wanto to get, as i did when i got the Mando's BP and passed the clonies... :hmpf:

I am not a clone wars watcher,what is phase 1.5? Improved phase 1? Or a mix of phase 1 and phase 2?

It's a mix of the two. See here.

It's a mix of the two. See here.

Oh that is something I would like... But I would certainly like 1 Phase 1.5 ARC and 1 Phase 1 ARC,Blue or Red,my favorite colors of ARCs :D for the BP.

EDIT : Just so much excited so I am checking this page every 2 minutes :D I'll stop doing it. :)

Edited by Gile (SRB)

Oh that is something I would like... But I would certainly like 1 Phase 1.5 ARC and 1 Phase 1 ARC,Blue or Red,my favorite colors of ARCs :D for the BP.

Dude, slow down! You're posting in every other post. Try to compile your thoughts into less posts please, to keep the topic cleaner.

You've only been here a few months longer than he has. Are you implying that you're 'relatively new' as well? :look:

As a matter of fact, yes, I am.

No the Naboo fighter is also one of the planets sets like the pod racer and the TIE Interceptor.

Though I don't think the N-1 can be compared to the Plug-F in TLG's decision to release it, because it's a much more iconic ship. (though PT ships don't come close to OT ships in terms of iconic-ness, other than maybe the LAAT/i) In my opinion, yes, the Plug-F is probably the set I most think is a little strange to release, because I would've gone for something more recognizable from Menace, like an MTT or AAT. But, given how few Menace vehicles appear only in that movie and are somewhat recognizable...

I don't know if this true or not, but on Imperium der Steine, it says that the Commando Droids will be the Dark Gray ones featured in the Clone Wars episode "Rookies.

They look like this:

BX-series_droid_commando.jpg

Then the ARF and ARC trooper will be from the episode "ARC Troopers". So the ARC could be the Red, Blue, or Yellow one, or Commander Colt. This means it can't be ARC Echo and Fives. The ARF, will be this Rancor Battalion trooper:

Arftroopers.JPG

Edited by brickbuilder

Though I don't think the N-1 can be compared to the Plug-F in TLG's decision to release it, because it's a much more iconic ship. (though PT ships don't come close to OT ships in terms of iconic-ness, other than maybe the LAAT/i) In my opinion, yes, the Plug-F is probably the set I most think is a little strange to release, because I would've gone for something more recognizable from Menace, like an MTT or AAT. But, given how few Menace vehicles appear only in that movie and are somewhat recognizable...

Well give it a few years and they might be iconic :devil:. Maybe the Sith infiltrator would be a better choice, of if they desperately needed a pod they should have done ether Ani's pod or a lesser known one to get a new alien fig.

EDIT : Just so much excited so I am checking this page every 2 minutes :D I'll stop doing it. :)

Until yesterday this thread was creeping along with hardly any posts at all :laugh:.

Edited by Mr Man

I don't know if this true or not, but on Imperium der Steine, it says that the Commando Droids will be the Dark Gray ones featured in the Clone Wars episode "Rookies.

They look like this:

BX-series_droid_commando.jpg

Then the ARF and ARC trooper will be from the episode "ARC Troopers". So the ARC could be the Red, Blue, or Yellow one, or Commander Colt. This means it can't be ARC Echo and Fives. The ARF, will be this Rancor Battalion trooper:

Arftroopers.JPG

Well, that would make sense. The grey ones are regular appearers in the show, while the other designs get at most a few episodes in a row, so this one is the most likely, and will appear again in season 4.

Haven't JediNews already confirmed it's a straight ARC Troopers VS Commando Droids pack, which means no ARF Trooper?

EDIT: They have indeed:

9488 ARC Troopers vs. Commando Droids

Edited by commanderneyo

I don't think TLG would name a Battlepack ARC Troopers vs Commando Droids.

the front page also disagrees there will be an ARF trooper.

9488 Elite Clone & Commando Droid Battle Pack

Figs: 4 (2 Commando Droids, 1 ARF Trooper & 1 ARC Trooper)

Vehicles: Republic Artillery Cannon

Price: ? EUR / ? USD / ? GBP

Subtheme: Clone Wars

Pieces: 98

Release: 2012

S@H