madoka

Batman coming back

I've allways wanted some lego batman sets, but I was in dark ages when they were on shelves and then prices got up really fast, so I was reall happy when I saw those new sets. I will get Bat Cave for sure and maybe also new pursuit set ( I will have to see larger pics first)

If this means the Batman sets will be more Nolan-Batman-oriented, then yesssssssssssssssss; and those Superman and Green Lantern minifigs look great too. I am, though, curious about what it means for those rumours of Avengers LEGO - sure, they may have been little more than rumours, but Batman is the only DC property I care about and I'd certainly prefer to see Iron Man in LEGO form. It'd be great if both were simultaneously possible - from what I've heard, Marvel and DC do seem to get along okay with some things - but eh, I get the feeling I'd never have adequate money for either, so it doesn't matter.

Yes,this is great :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

If anyone,and I mean anyone goes to the comic con please get me one.

I could trade you a figure or two :tongue:

I missed the first Batma when it came out because,I hated him.

But now after seeing all the movies released I know that hes going with my minifigures!

Is there any news if we will get Heath Ledgers joker or the comics joker?

:cry_happy:

OMG!! now that HP sets are likely to be finished...comes this really exciting news!! Two thumbs up for TLC, i'm sure sets are gonna be awesome, and if not, there are always some good minifig-heroes...Super Heroes theme on!

OMG. This is great!!!! I'm in Hong Kong right now. There's no way for me to procure those figs at Comic Con, can anyone get me all 3?

I am not the only one who cant make it :cry_sad:

I think me and you and tons of others would have to pay sick sick prices for them on Ebay and bricklink :thumbdown:

Maybe shops will get them early?

I take it that there isn't going to be a Marvel theme then. Sigh. I really like the Superman hair and the Green Lantern torso though.

~tin7_creations

Bad news for the Avengers theme :sceptic:

Nah, since Disney owns Marvel magic could still happen.

Maybe not.

I think that the DC comics Lego's sets we get will be part of that.

No way will that happen. DC and Marvel are two separate companies, owned by two competing multi-national corporations (DC = Warner Bros, Marvel = Disney).

I am very excited for this, licencing the whiole DC Universe is a great step and will ensure a wide variety of leading characters, something that hamstrings most of the licenced themes.

No way will that happen. DC and Marvel are two separate companies, owned by two competing multi-national corporations (DC = Warner Bros, Marvel = Disney).

I am very excited for this, licencing the whiole DC Universe is a great step and will ensure a wide variety of leading characters, something that hamstrings most of the licenced themes.

Oh thats a shame.

Can anyone tell me who are the hero's that are in DC comics? I always forget. :hmpf_bad:

I hope we soon get pictures of what sets we are releasing..unless

Those sets will be like CMF? so we have to guess what ones we are getting? That would be a good idea...

Or a massive set of all the heros? :blush:

Oy, there goes the rest of my money.

I'm gonna hafta resurrect my old and stored C3/Minimates Batcave as a method of not buying the inevitable LEGO Batcave... but everything else. Yeah. Me poor now.

Can anyone tell me who are the hero's that are in DC comics? I always forget. :hmpf_bad:

Batman

Superman

Green Lantern

Those are the one that are made into movies.

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

Cpt. America

Does not belong DC

Edited by bionicle factory

I just found out now, I was on youtube and saw lego posted this on their channel:

I started speculating a long time ago and yesterday night they uploaded the original batman videos from 06 so I KNEW this was coming.

I'm going to buy probably all batman sets that are released.

Blhc11 AWAY!

Batman's been a favorite of mine for a long time, but it's cool that they'll be doing other superheroes too.

I just hope that there are playsets, not just minifigures... but I'll take minifigures too. :laugh:

Like many, I completely missed the previous Batman sets. I was aware of them in my dark ages, but didn't buy them.

Well I just peed my pants....

Anyways, I wonder if the Joker and Bane will resemble the figs from the old sets, or if they will be based off of the characters from Nolan's films?

This has more people talking about this new theme than I think any other Lego product in years ! :grin:

Roll on ComicCon ! :grin:

Now what does everyone make of this from the Variety article.....'The first toys will be shown off at the Lego booth at Comic-Con Intl. in San Diego, where 3,000 exclusive Batman and Green Lantern minifigures will be distributed to launch a promo that runs August-December, enabling fans to create and submit videos, photos or illustrations of the characters to win trips to Legoland and Warner Bros. Studios.'

A promo.....an early release somewhere somehow ? :look:

this is awesome news, but dam i just dropped some serious coin on 7888

anyways bring on the superheroes, better start saving :cry_happy:

This is incredible news! Not only is LEGO Batman coming back, but we're also getting Green Lantern, Superman, and Wonder Woman sets as well! The only real concern I have is that the theme will be spread a little thin over four different heroes, and we'll probably only get one-two of each.

Wow! Thanks for the pictures, commdr_neyo! All three of the figures look absolutely fantastic, but I can't help but love Superman and his new hair. :wub:

Aaaah, the minifigs look fantastic! Just look at Superman's hair, it'd so... so... ADORABLE!!!

I'll so buy all of the sets. All of them!

786745.jpg

Hope the sets released around new batman movie will aslo have movie-styled minifigures, like the new black version of that batman costume, also glad i have the old one. :D

This is great news!

Well, I'm impressed. Although I am a bit concerned about what sort of content these sets could have. There are a couple distinctive locations, but very few DC heroes have the same "gadgets and vehicles" focus as Batman does. Some of the sets in the Batman theme featured downright-improbable vehicles for the characters (such as Mr. Freeze's little buggy), and I hope that same sort of fate doesn't await other DC heroes and villains.

I'm obviously not expecting nearly as bad as some of the treatment superheroes have gotten in Mega Bloks sets, but I'd like to see vehicles and such that make sense for the characters, if any at all.