bright22

Lego Town Rebuilding project - 2011 July

Wow, I missed your town before (hadn't found this forum yet) but, man I am glad to have a second chance to see it. Reminds me of a modern version of my town. My old layout consisted mainly of classic town sets with no room for my modern sets. I look forward to seeing this rebuild progress. Hope you make it in time... literally default_laugh_new.gif Good luck! BTW, do you pack your city up regularly? default_classic.gif

Wow, I missed your town before (hadn't found this forum yet) but, man I am glad to have a second chance to see it. Reminds me of a modern version of my town. My old layout consisted mainly of classic town sets with no room for my modern sets. I look forward to seeing this rebuild progress. Hope you make it in time... literally default_laugh_new.gif Good luck! BTW, do you pack your city up regularly? default_classic.gif

:) I build all my sets, but put all the sets somewhere else...maybe I need to concern to put it under plastic bag next time... cos everytime when I clean my town.. I need to take at least 3 weeks to clean them...

DAY 2

P7161262.jpg

P7161263.jpg

Interesting collection.....30 years of Lego town and city....nice one ! :thumbup:

Good luck setting up your town/city....how many service stations is this going to have....I notice the parking station/car wash/servo from the late 80's. :grin:

Keep going 'bright22' and Brick On ! :grin:

Wish i had your kind of space and yes i have to agree, lego seems to get dusty fast :) Look forward to seeing your town as it grows

Interesting collection.....30 years of Lego town and city....nice one ! :thumbup:

Good luck setting up your town/city....how many service stations is this going to have....I notice the parking station/car wash/servo from the late 80's. :grin:

Keep going 'bright22' and Brick On ! :grin:

hi Lightningtiger - I have 2 Service Stations - 6378 and 6394 - both Shell Stations

I love Shell's one... Octan - That's no Octan brand - unrealistic... haha..

Good collection Bright 22 and can´t wait to see todays progress....

:grin:

Wait until tomorrow.. I am too tired during whole weekends - will keep build up tomorrow after work....

hi Lightningtiger - I have 2 Service Stations - 6378 and 6394 - both Shell Stations

I love Shell's one... Octan - That's no Octan brand - unrealistic... haha.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite servo 'bright22' ! :grin:

Don't forget to vote for your favorite servo 'bright22' ! :grin:

haha... I know you post up that vote... after you see my Shell Service Station 6394... :D

haha... I know you post up that vote... after you see my Shell Service Station 6394... :D

I could not of guess that was your favorite ! :sarcasm_smug::iamded_lol:

I don't see your 1986 Shell in the earlier photo's - must be yet to come ? :grin:

Brick On ! :grin:

I could not of guess that was your favorite ! :sarcasm_smug::iamded_lol:

I don't see your 1986 Shell in the earlier photo's - must be yet to come ? :grin:

haha.. it's up tonight...

I had another LONG WEEKENDS...

Refereeing football games (outdoor) for 9.5 hours in weekends

Then after working full time job on Monday - I refereed 2.5 hours for Futsal (i.e. indoor football)

That's why my body was exhausted and couldn't update it...

+ Sunday Service..........

I could finish my work much earlier today so I can keep building my town - here we go

DAY 3

P7191264.jpg

P7191265.jpg

P7191267.jpg

P7191266.jpg

Edited by bright22

I see it 'bright22', I really like the mash up of decades of Lego there....I see two hospitals. the classic town one is better - that 2006 one had me worried a chain saw in the OR ? *oh2*:devil::laugh:

Keep going and Brick On 'bright22' ! :grin:

I see it 'bright22', I really like the mash up of decades of Lego there....I see two hospitals. the classic town one is better - that 2006 one had me worried a chain saw in the OR ? *oh2*:devil::laugh:

Keep going and Brick On 'bright22' ! :grin:

actually the interior parts of hospital is different - I move some chairs and tables inside the building - so tried to look like an office - I could do similar stuff for another 90's Police station (which is not shown up to this moment)

Bright22, support your rebuilding project. Do show all LEGO Town fans "something"! :thumbup:

I'm building a city of my own too. I recommend putting a toy store like getting the Toys R Us Truck and then building a toy store or a Toys R Us. I do have to say though this is great!

Bright22, support your rebuilding project. Do show all LEGO Town fans "something"! :thumbup:

Hi Alywin

Do you mean -

P1050056.jpg

1490??

or

P1050039.jpg

1484??

haha

Edited by bright22

Day4 - part of the railways is built..... and Shell Petrol Station/Carpark, 6394 is relocated.....

:$

P7201267.jpg

Sport Centres are located at North East of the town...

P7201266.jpg

P7201265.jpg

P7201264.jpg

P7201268.jpg

You have your Shell Parking Garage all built..so much jealousy. I'd love to rebuild mine. Great collection!

That looks great. Especially nice to see all those classic town parts.

That reminds me that I wanted to rebuild my own town again as well...

You have your Shell Parking Garage all built..so much jealousy. I'd love to rebuild mine. Great collection!

Danpb, let build your town too :)

That looks great. Especially nice to see all those classic town parts.

That reminds me that I wanted to rebuild my own town again as well...

Thanks... that's why I collect my town for over 25 years

let's build your town too

DAY 5... some sets are located into different area

P7241264.jpg

P7241265.jpg

P7241266.jpg

P7241267.jpg

It keeps growing and growing and growing! :thumbup:

Yes - ACCURATEin

This town is basically setup now... except I need to put everything is the right position....

P7241269.jpg

P7241270.jpg

P7241271.jpg

P7241272.jpg

P7241268.jpg

Excellent work 'bright22', how do you now move in that room ? :wink:

Yes, and I see a very rare garage set - the one that got blue buildings and a trailer loaded with go-carts ? :thumbup:

Excellent work 'bright22', how do you now move in that room ? :wink:

Yes, and I see a very rare garage set - the one that got blue buildings and a trailer loaded with go-carts ? :thumbup:

hi lightningtiger,

this is my 2nd living room, so normally no one will walk into that area......

Yes - this is another special set - 1966 - which was released in 1985, in Holland and Germany only. That's why not many people know this set

This "garage" is quite different than normal one, I will post up the photo of this special garage later on. The setup is quite smart.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=1966-1

Edited by bright22