KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Hi Jim, and welcome to Eurobricks!

For future reference we already have a dedicated 'What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?' (link); I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

Few days ago I finally got my UCS Slave I and the promotional AT-PD :classic:

I'm very eager to start building the Slave I now my dilemma is: which one do I build first: Slave I, AT-AT or Ewok Village?

They all look interesting but perhaps the AT-AT is the most "repetitive" build of the three so I guess I'd go with the Slave I or the Village first :classic:

7984 Republic Frigate

7143 Obi-Wan's Starfighter

Damn Star Wars addiction. I do despise the CW style faces though, so I need to see about finding replacement heads for the figures in the frigate. Both sets have already been modified to suit my tastes, after a day of being built 'vanilla'.

Just getting back into Lego as an AFOL in my 30's!

Started with all of the Microfighters series 2

Grabbed a 75083 AT-DP walker and realised how much more value there is in bigger sets,

Went to Target and picked up a UCS 75095 Tie Fighter which the wife and I built(she loved building it with me and wants more UCS sets for the 'man cave'!)

So have just received my confirmation email for my 10240 UCS X-Wing!

Now I want SOOOOO many UCS sets!!!!

Hola, tengo un 10179 Halcón Milenario y quiero vender y me gustaría saber el precio ahora, ya que es un elemento muy especial. Lo tengo montado con el manual y la placa.

¡Gracias!

post-142468-0-92713400-1438689450_thumb.png

I left my "dark ages" about a year ago and have once again started collecting OT Lego Star Wars. I noticed I've missed out on a few awesome minifigs released between 2001 and 2013, but BrickLink seems to be the solution to that problem.

Just purchased the Boushh and Bib Fortuna minifigs from the Jabba's Palace set. Can't wait to add them to my collection!

Got the final duel, the flashspeeder, the AT-AT and a Darth Maul keychain that I plan to transform in a displayable minifigure.

8098 Clone Turbo Tank

8088 ARC-170 Starfighter

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle

7674 V19 Torrent Starfighter

All bought used but pretty much complete just missing the odd brick here and there that could be bought with ease...

I especially like the the V19, great build and fantastic technic-setup!

I'm pretty close to convincing my wife to invest in an Ewok Village. Wish me luck.

*snip*

Where?!

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

75096 Sith Infiltrator

2x 75053 The Ghost (for $64 on clearance)

2x 75048 The Phantom ($18 on clearance to go with the Ghosts)

Another 2x 10240 (rainy day fund)

Another 10236 (rainy day fund)

Almost picked up another 10188 until I saw they were "building more".

Just joined the site, and just completed parting out the 10129 UCS Snowspeeder from bricklink. I have an order for the actual orange windscreens for the back. Decided to spend the money for them. And the final tips of the canons. Bought light trans blue and black front windscreen, decided to go with the black. Stickers are copies off ebay but they're no good for the windscreen. will try something else.

20494607895_34e2df34b9_c.jpg

Congrats!

I'm bricklinking The 10227 B-Wing right now... Already ordered canopy, stickers and instructions, got about half the parts for in stock and will order the rest in the next few weeks.... Think I'll try modding it somewhat along the way... We'll see...