KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

If you're visiting NYC, drop by the Rockefeller Lego store.

6105194342_23e9237c34_z.jpg

AC

PS. Some sets maybe priced higher in this store but still less than TRU retail.

If you're visiting NYC, drop by the Rockefeller Lego store.

6105194342_23e9237c34_z.jpg

AC

PS. Some sets maybe priced higher in this store but still less than TRU retail.

Wow. Chicago was set up exactly like that!

Wow. Chicago was set up exactly like that!

I've read the same comments from different store locatiuons also but not at the Bridgewater NJ store.

AC

I just received the 10188 Death Star this morning for my birthday. :classic: With that and my, just shipped from Lego, 10212 Imperial Shuttle I am going to be a very busy builder in the coming weeks! :tongue:

I just received the 10188 Death Star this morning for my birthday. :classic: With that and my, just shipped from Lego, 10212 Imperial Shuttle I am going to be a very busy builder in the coming weeks! :tongue:

Did you get your set from ebay or from lego online?

Did you get your set from ebay or from lego online?

My better half got it from the Lego online store. Likewise, I bought the shuttle from the online store too, for £183.99 inc. free delivery and 233 VIP points. All those VIP points add up eventually, I have £50 worth right now!

Edited by AnseltheCat

I bought the X-Wing 6212 from TRU yesterday in store for $50. I was really shocked to see a set from 2006 on the shelves. They are giving out Harry Potter promo set 30110 trolley cart with any $30 or more purchase too.

Just ordered another Death Star Playset from Amazon.fr who have restocked :thumbup:

They seem very overpriced seeing as lego.com have them in stock?

Just finished building #10221 Super Star Destroyer. Pre-ordered at Lego-shop and received it last Friday. Guess it'll be the last SW Lego for quite some time, as my funds are dried out, now. But the SSD was worth the money...

Officially started buying parts for the UCS Falcon, so this will be a once off post. Ordered about 70% of it already through Lego which is a fair start, but then I need to source the rest from Bricklink.

Officially started buying parts for the UCS Falcon, so this will be a once off post. Ordered about 70% of it already through Lego which is a fair start, but then I need to source the rest from Bricklink.

How much did that run you?

How much did that run you?

About $450 first up, but I didn't check bricklink for any cheaper. If I could get as much from Lego as possible I figured I'd save myself a few headaches

Believe it or not...the lastest Star Wars set I have is Darth Vader's TIE Fighter from the 10th Anniversary line. I love all the recent Star Wars sets but they're just so darn expensive. :sceptic:

Been lurking for a little while, but this is my first post.

Bought the 10188 Death Star yesterday from the LEGO Store. Looking forward to building it this weekend (while watching the US Open). Been wanting this set for a while, and finally bit the bullet. Used the 10% off coupon from the Fall catalog and redeemed some VIP points, so saved about $55. With the VIP points I earned from the 10188 purchase, I was able to get the 8092 Landspeeder for $5. I'm pretty happy right now. :classic:

bought the 7964 on amazon.co.uk at uk£77 i find that cheap the set is 140 or so retail here, and with the amazon free shipping ts getting even better.

Just bought 8097 Slave I. Not sure if I want to keep it as the reviews have been pretty mixey....

8097 is definitely a keeper! It's easily the best version of Slave I out there, and the minifigs are fantastic. :thumbup:

I have bought these sets at the Super secret employee Lego store in Denmark in June: Geonosian Starfighter #7959, Anakin Skywalker and Sebulba’s Podracers #7962, and Sith Nightspeeder #7957.

LegoKing out!

I just bought the republic frigate, slave 1, millenium falcon, sith infiltrator, and some alien conquest and city sets; but I can't open any until christmas. :cry_sad:

Picked up the new Millenium Falcon 7965 and another Luke's Landspeeder 8092 at the Lego store today. Very excited to build the MF!

A few days ago I picked up the MF. It is now one of my most favourite sets, along with the Death Star.