KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I got X-Wing Starfighter (amazing build), Anakin's Jedi Interceptor (nice build), V-wing (okay but some poor design choices), general Grevious wheel bike set, and Death Star Troopers, Kashyyyk Troopers, and Utaupau Clone Troopers battle packs. I'm not too interested in Grevious wheel bike so I may pick up Tri-droid ship

Has anyone build both the Tri-droid and Vulture fighter? Is one set a better build than the other?

Bought 9498 new (Green Jedi Starfighter) for 16 euros. That makes 40% of Polish retail price :)

Got the AT TE for $30 and Rancor pit for $20 with 2 utapau battle packs

Where did you find the sale?

Picked these up yesterday (2014 sets):

Jedi Interceptor

V-Wing Starfighter

Vulture Droid

Going to pick these up today:

General Grievous Wheel Bike

Utapau Troopers

Battle of Saleucami

Kashyyyk Troopers

Edited by MatthewH

Where did you find the sale?

They were over at Target and seemed to be because of them wanting to clear the shelves for the winter wave.

They were over at Target and seemed to be because of them wanting to clear the shelves for the winter wave.

Sometimes I really wish that I lived in America so I could take advantage of the constant sales *wub*

Picked up Kashyyyk Troopers to bag the last TC-4 I could find in TRU. Love the droid. It's spurred me to finally open my sealed TC-14 after deliberating over it for the best part of two years...

TK

Picked up the Tie-Fighter "Microfighter" today. Not as good as the MF but still fun. Next is the X-Wing!

I got the Rancor Pit at Target about a month ago for $35 :sweet:

Bought my first LEGO Star Wars set in a year the other day, which was the 75015 Alliance Tank Droid.

Another 3 Utapau trooper packs last night. Pretty much just building up an army (finally) of 212th troopers. This is hands down the best BP they've released as of yet.

Recently bought Death Star Troopers Battle Pack and Star Destroyer, X-Wing, Millennium Falcon and 2 x AAT (for the lovely tan pieces) Microfighters.

Got another 75036 Utapau Troopers bp and 75037 Ambush Battle on Saleucami; not that great of a set IMO, it's not bad for the parts included and it's good for army-building battle droids, I guess.

Yesterday I picked up a few LEGO sets, two of which were Star Wars. I bought 75035 Kashyyyk Troopers and 75040 General Grievous Wheel Bike. The wheel bike is a BIG improvement over the original however I wished they included the Boga as well. As for the battle pack I thought it was good too. I have to say I was skeptical about the new blasters and how well they'd work but I think they're great and add lots of playability for kids.

I ordered some figs from the winter wave at Bicklink a week ago, they all arrived on the same day, so I was very happy!

I do have a "big" problem, some of the figures I ordered were 4 new phase 2 clone troopers from the Microfighters Turbo Tank, well one of them has his helmet printed the wrong way (at the back of his head, it looks really weird). Since I bought the figures from Bricklink I can't ask Lego for a replacement because I don't have the instruction manual for the "purchase number", so I'm a bitt sad as one of the figures is usseles to me now :(

Now having picked up most of the new wave I have to go back and look for sets like Desert Skiff, the Gold Leader Y-wing, TIE fighter and a few others. Going to go bargain hunting around the area, look ok amazon and maybe use brick link.

I can't believe I passed up on Droid Escape and Desert Skiff when I came back into Lego!

I recently used some lego VIP points to buy the coruscant police gunship for only $30. (After a while those points really add up!) Its not as good as the republic gunship from the summer wave but has a beautiful and unique cockpit. The shock troopers look amazing too!

Edited by Steel Tiger

I recieved a package from Amazon containing my new 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge. Also included were the Yoda Chronicles book, and a SW graphic novel titled: Purge.

I got Millennium Falcon, TIE fighter and X-wing Microfighters along with a discounted Desert Skiff set.

I found a treasure trove of old 2013 sets like Rancor Pit, Jabbas Palace, Republic Gunship, Millennium Falcon, and Battle of Hoth in a Toysrus Xpress in the mall but none of the sets were clearance. It's pretty upsetting!

It's as if this specific Toysrus missed out on all clearances and just let's these all sets rot because they had almost ten deep of these sets lined up.

My local target has no clearance sets only X-wing, Geonosis Duel, and millennium falcon at full price. Everything else was new 2014 wave.

Utapau Troopers and Kashyyyk Troopers at Walmart last night. They're both really cool sets, and the builds aren't all that bad in hand!

3 new sets yesterday. General Grievous Wheel Bike, Utapau Troopers and Kashyyyk Troopers. Have to say the level of detail on minifigures recently has been awesome.

I grabbed Jabbas Palace in my quest for the MM minifig. Just in time as it is now sold out on S@H. I've also picked up MF, Tie and X wing microfighters. I'll save those for a rainy day.